|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bird do when Himiko goes to the shower?
(a) Makes some phone calls.
(b) Gets glasses for the whiskey.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Watches television.
2. Bird and Himiko reminisce about ____________________________.
(a) their attempt to make love years ago.
(b) former lives.
(c) the day they met.
(d) their childhood days.
3. Who tells Bird about the baby's condition at the other hospital?
(a) The head nurse.
(b) The glass-eyed doctor.
(c) The pediatrician.
(d) The head of Neurology.
4. How does Bird feel about responsibility for his child?
5. Where does Bird work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Himiko can best be described as __________________.
2. How many shots of whiskey does Bird drink in quick succession?
3. What awakens Bird from his sleep?
4. What does the angry student realize about Bird?
5. What is the state of mind of the main character?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)