|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Himiko's husband die?
(a) In an attic.
(b) On a beach.
(c) In the room where she and Bird sleep.
(d) In a hospital.
2. What does Africa represent in Bird's life now?
(b) Spirit of avoidance.
(d) Lost causes.
3. Himiko suggests that in another universe, Bird's baby will live to his __________________.
(d) first birthday.
4. What does Bird learn about his son when he sees him in the hospital?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is doing well.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is ready to go home.
5. When Bird catches a glimpse of Himiko's naked body, he ___________________________.
(a) feels his juvenile disgust with nudity.
(b) thinks she is like a statue.
(c) feels sexual excitement.
(d) is embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Bird NOT think about on this day?
2. What does the person in #54 give Bird before he leaves?
3. Himiko can best be described as __________________.
4. What does Bird realize when he wakes up later in Himiko's bed?
5. What does Bird note about the hospital's Director?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)