|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bird unexpectedly do after work?
(a) He buys a new car.
(b) He buys a ticket to Africa.
(c) He resigns.
(d) He runs away with Himiko.
2. What condition does the new baby have?
(a) Undeveloped heart.
(b) Spina Bifida.
(d) Brain hernia.
3. What is Bird told about the new baby?
(a) The baby is abnormal.
(b) The baby is premature.
(c) The baby has a deformed heart.
(d) The baby is very healthy.
4. Bird gives up on the bus and get to Hamiko's room via ________________.
(a) a car.
(b) a subway.
(c) a bus.
(d) a taxi.
5. To Bird, the baby represents __________________.
(b) his destiny.
(c) a gift.
(d) a trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bird's mother-in-law doing when he arrives at the hospital?
2. Hamiko gives Bird advice on ____________________.
3. What is the baby's prognosis?
4. Why does Bird decide to go to the meeting with the person in #126?
5. Bird thinks the people in #38 look like ________________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)