|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James realizes he has an opportunity to choose a better _______ for himself.
2. Who wants to keep James at the clinic, even after his altercation?
3. Who can call James and make him smile?
(d) His brother
4. What did Lilly's mom do to her that may have contributed to Lilly's own troubles with drugs?
(a) Gave her drugs as a child
(b) Physically abused her
(c) Sold her for drugs
(d) Ignored her
5. What message does not appeal to James?
(a) New Testament
(b) The regard for violence
(d) Old Testament
6. What does James do when he comes to the realization in #115?
(a) Hits a tree
(b) Calls his mom
(d) Calls Lilly
7. What is James suffering from during this chapter?
(b) Psychic pain
(d) Medication interactions
8. What kind of procedure is James having in this chapter?
(a) 5 fillings
(c) Tooth extraction
(d) Root canal
9. What can James not do when he looks in the mirror?
(a) Look at his chest
(b) Look in his eyes
(c) Look at his hands
(d) Look at his face
10. What does James turn to when faced with a physical threat?
(c) Survival instincts
11. What has been neglected since James has been recovering from oral surgery?
(a) The bathroom shower
(b) The laundry
(c) The book piles
(d) Group toilets
12. What does James seem to have for all figures of authority?
13. What is the name of the patient James meets in line while trying to get his medication?
14. What is James missing when he lands at the airport?
15. Who apologizes to James for siding with Roy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Lilly and James in order to take James to the Sawyer Unit of the Clinic?
2. What does James begin to thrown around as he is angry?
3. Who wants James to leave because of the altercation?
4. What does James wake up to find has been bleeding all night?
5. What is the name of the Unit Recovery Counselor?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)