|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does James think may have dirtied up the answer to #89 just as an act of retribution toward James?
2. What does James do when he lands at the airport?
(b) Drinks some wine
(c) Passes out
(d) Makes a loud scene
3. What is NOT one of the results of James' MMPI?
(b) Above average intelligence
4. What is James missing when he lands at the airport?
5. Where is the cabin James and his parents are staying at located?
(d) North Dakota
6. What can James NOT have during his visit with the doctor?
(b) His wallet
(c) Pain medication
(d) Sharp objects
7. Where does Dr. Baker tell James he will be moving to as his detox time is over?
(b) Regular hospital
(c) Psychiatric hospital
8. Who does James call when his visitors finally leave?
(b) His parents
9. What does James do when he comes to the realization in #115?
(a) Calls his mom
(b) Calls Lilly
(d) Hits a tree
10. Where did James sleep after the incident with the man in #25?
11. What does James drink until he blacks out after the uncomfortable moment in the kitchen?
12. What does the orderly bring to James in the morning?
(b) A note
(c) A book
13. James takes __________ for his destructive life choices.
(a) Full responsibility
(b) No responsibility
(c) And places the blame on his father
(d) Some responsibility
14. Who pesters James to clean the group toilets?
15. How many heaps of food does James eat when he goes to dinner that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has to happen to James from this point on in order to keep him from hurting himself during the detox process?
2. One of the rules of the clinic is no ___________ of any kind or James will be kicked out of the program.
3. On the way back to the clinic from the dentist, who does James think of?
4. Who does James resist connecting with in the clinic?
5. Who interrupts Lilly and James in order to take James to the Sawyer Unit of the Clinic?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)