|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does James go in order to get sedation medication for the withdrawal symptoms?
(a) Nurse's station
(d) His room
2. Who does Leonard say was his childhood mentor?
(a) Don Corleone
(b) Trevor Samson
(c) Pablo Picasso
3. What is James suffering from during this chapter?
(b) Medication interactions
(c) Psychic pain
4. When did Lilly's father leave her, according to Lilly's account of her life?
(c) This year
5. What is the name of the Unit Recovery Counselor?
6. What does James do when he comes to the realization in #115?
(a) Hits a tree
(b) Calls his mom
(c) Calls Lilly
7. Who has been fouling the toilets in order to get James kicked out of the clinic?
8. What does Hank give to James to help him during the procedure?
(a) Two tennis balls
(b) A CD
(c) A book
(d) A picture
9. What does James seem to have for the other patients in the clinic which is surprising to the reader?
(d) No emotions
10. What kind of personality test does James take in order for the therapists to assess his condition?
(d) Yes or No
11. Who is NOT one of James' new roommates?
12. Where is the cabin James and his parents are staying at located?
(d) North Dakota
13. Where did James end up after waking up in Washington D.C. and then blacking out for a day?
14. What is the name of the type of dream James begins to have in this chapter?
15. James takes __________ for his destructive life choices.
(a) Full responsibility
(b) And places the blame on his father
(c) Some responsibility
(d) No responsibility
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession was Lilly's mom?
2. Who does James resist connecting with in the clinic?
3. Who is visiting with Lilly as James and his visitors find out?
4. What is the name of the patient James meets in line while trying to get his medication?
5. What was the name of James' friend that died in a drunk driving accident?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)