|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James realizes he has an opportunity to choose a better _______ for himself.
2. What wing is the first wing James will stay in at the rehab clinic?
(a) Addiction Recovery
3. Who is NOT one of James' new roommates?
4. What has happened to James' front teeth?
(a) They're crooked
(c) They're chipped
(d) They're gone
5. Who talks about his worse moment with alcoholism in the Lounge with other patients?
(b) Bald Man
6. What does Joanne want James to work with in his road to recovery?
(a) An acupuncturist
(b) A hypnotherapist
(c) 12-Step program
(d) The Bible
7. Who wants to keep James at the clinic, even after his altercation?
8. One of the rules of the clinic is no ___________ of any kind or James will be kicked out of the program.
(a) Betting or gambling
(b) Bad manners
(c) Substance abuse
9. What is the answer to #51 addicted to, according to his own admittance to James on the ride to the dentist?
10. Apparently there is medical proof that addiction is a ____________.
(a) Hard thing to prove
11. What urge does James have to fight when he receives gifts from his brother and his brother's friends?
(a) To run away
(b) To cry
(c) To hit them
(d) To hurt himself
12. What kind of personality test does James take in order for the therapists to assess his condition?
(c) Yes or No
13. What did Lilly's mom do to her that may have contributed to Lilly's own troubles with drugs?
(a) Sold her for drugs
(b) Gave her drugs as a child
(c) Physically abused her
(d) Ignored her
14. What is James missing when he lands at the airport?
15. What happens to James as he continues to be very angry?
(a) He is sedated.
(b) He is kicked out of the program.
(c) He is taken to jail.
(d) He is taken to solitary confinement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the patient James meets in line while trying to get his medication?
2. What does James pick up when he wakes up after his tooth surgery?
3. What profession was Lilly's mom?
4. What does James say he abuses daily, as much as he can?
5. What is crawling all over James in his hallucinations?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)