|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James missing when he lands at the airport?
2. What is the name of the type of dream James begins to have in this chapter?
3. Who is visiting with Lilly as James and his visitors find out?
4. When did Lilly's father leave her, according to Lilly's account of her life?
(b) This year
5. What does James drink until he blacks out after the uncomfortable moment in the kitchen?
6. What does James seem to have for the other patients in the clinic which is surprising to the reader?
(a) No emotions
7. What urge does James have to fight when he receives gifts from his brother and his brother's friends?
(a) To hurt himself
(b) To cry
(c) To hit them
(d) To run away
8. Who does Leonard say was his childhood mentor?
(b) Don Corleone
(c) Pablo Picasso
(d) Trevor Samson
9. What is in James' cheek when he wakes up on the plane?
(a) A wad of dip
(c) A hole
10. What kind of personality test does James take in order for the therapists to assess his condition?
(d) Yes or No
11. Where is James told to get up from as it is where another person says they belong?
12. Where is the cabin James and his parents are staying at located?
(b) North Dakota
13. How old is James Frey at the start of this book when he is flying home to his parents?
14. Who is the unit supervisor of the Sawyer Unit?
15. James parents are waiting for him at the end of the ____________.
(a) Ticket counter
(b) Parking garage
(c) Luggage Claim
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James pick up when he wakes up after his tooth surgery?
2. What is the name of James' brother?
3. What does the Bald Man teach James that it is courageous to do?
4. Where does James go for a walk outside of the clinic?
5. Who has been fouling the toilets in order to get James kicked out of the clinic?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)