|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James say he abuses daily, as much as he can?
2. What happens to James as he continues to be very angry?
(a) He is sedated.
(b) He is kicked out of the program.
(c) He is taken to solitary confinement.
(d) He is taken to jail.
3. What does James pick up when he wakes up after his tooth surgery?
(a) The Bible
(b) Tao Te Ching
(c) The Big Book
(d) The Art of War
4. When did the Bald Man attack his neighbor?
(a) Memorial Day
5. What is the name of the type of dream James begins to have in this chapter?
6. What is in James' cheek when he wakes up on the plane?
(a) A wad of dip
(c) A hole
7. Where did James sleep after the incident with the man in #25?
8. What is moving toward James in his hallucinations?
(d) Police officers
9. What does the doctor stitch closed for James?
(a) His arm
(b) His foot
(c) His knee
(d) His cheek
10. What does Hank give to James to help him during the procedure?
(a) A CD
(b) Two tennis balls
(c) A picture
(d) A book
11. What does James turn to when faced with a physical threat?
(c) Survival instincts
12. What is the name James gives to his violent tendencies?
13. James _______ out of the chair and onto the ground.
14. Who does James call when his visitors finally leave?
(d) His parents
15. What does James wake up to find has been bleeding all night?
(a) His knee
(b) His foot
(c) His hand
(d) His face
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of James' brother?
2. What has Larry just found out he has, according to the medical staff at the clinic?
3. On the way back to the clinic from the dentist, who does James think of?
4. James believes those who attend AA meetings fail to take personal __________ for their choices.
5. Who has gone missing from the clinic?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)