|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James do when he comes to the realization in #115?
(a) Calls Lilly
(b) Calls his mom
(d) Hits a tree
2. What is crawling all over James in his hallucinations?
3. Who can call James and make him smile?
(b) His brother
4. What is the answer to #51 addicted to, according to his own admittance to James on the ride to the dentist?
5. Which family member cries when they see James in the airport for the first time?
6. Who interrupts Lilly and James in order to take James to the Sawyer Unit of the Clinic?
7. What does the Bald Man teach James that it is courageous to do?
(b) Be himself
8. What message does not appeal to James?
(a) The regard for violence
(c) New Testament
(d) Old Testament
9. What does James put in his mouth in his second User Dream?
10. Who did the Bald Man pass out in front of during his worst moment of alcoholism?
(a) A crowd of kids
(b) His daugthers
(c) His boss
(d) His wife
11. What happens to James as he continues to be very angry?
(a) He is taken to jail.
(b) He is kicked out of the program.
(c) He is sedated.
(d) He is taken to solitary confinement.
12. Where does the dentist want James to go after his procedure?
(b) His home
(c) To the ER
13. Where does James want to go after his painful appointment?
14. James takes __________ for his destructive life choices.
(a) And places the blame on his father
(b) Full responsibility
(c) No responsibility
(d) Some responsibility
15. Who does James resist connecting with in the clinic?
(a) All the other men
(c) Just Roy
(d) Just Leonard
Short Answer Questions
1. What urge does James have to fight when he receives gifts from his brother and his brother's friends?
2. What can James NOT have during his visit with the doctor?
3. What does Joanne want James to work with in his road to recovery?
4. Who stands his ground when another patient confronts him and threatens him?
5. What has to happen to James from this point on in order to keep him from hurting himself during the detox process?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)