1. How old is James Frey at the start of this book when he is flying home to his parents?
2. In what city does James' plane land?
3. Where is the cabin James and his parents are staying at located?
4. What does James' dad buy for him in the morning, though unwillingly?
Two bottles of wine
5. What is in James' cheek when he wakes up on the plane?
6. What do James' parents try to do that makes him uncomfortable?
7. What does James drink until he blacks out after the uncomfortable moment in the kitchen?
8. What has happened to James' front teeth?
This section contains 3,442 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)