|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within the narrative, what technique does Frey use to convey the feelings of pain?
(b) Iambic pentameter
(c) Exact grammar
2. What does James use to relieve his shame and to cause him pain?
(a) Hot water
(c) Self flagellation
(d) Razor blades
3. Who threatens to have James thrown out of the program?
4. Who does James embrace after his harrowing tooth experience?
(b) A receptionist
(c) The nurse
(d) Dr. Stevens
5. Where is James told to get up from as it is where another person says they belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor stitch closed for James?
2. Who does James resist connecting with in the clinic?
3. Who interrupts Lilly and James in order to take James to the Sawyer Unit of the Clinic?
4. Where does James go in order to get sedation medication for the withdrawal symptoms?
5. What does James do to get rid of the things in #18?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)