|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name James gives to his violent tendencies?
2. Who has gone missing from the clinic?
3. What is the name of the Unit Recovery Counselor?
4. Where does James go in order to get sedation medication for the withdrawal symptoms?
(b) His room
(d) Nurse's station
5. What does James do to get rid of the things in #18?
(a) Lights his skin on fire
(b) Scratches himself
(c) Takes a shower
(d) Rolls around
Short Answer Questions
1. What has to happen to James from this point on in order to keep him from hurting himself during the detox process?
2. Where does James go to watch TV when he is heavily medicated?
3. Who takes James to see the dentist for an initial consultation?
4. Who threatens to have James thrown out of the program?
5. When James and Roy finally have a physical altercation, who starts the physical violence?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)