|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the drugs James lists in his intake form with the nurse?
2. Who encourages James to keep trying in his battle for recovery over the phone?
(a) His mom
(b) His girlfriend
(c) His teacher
(d) His dad
3. In what state does James finally remember he was driving in before he arrived at the airport?
(a) North Carolina
(d) South Carolina
4. When did Lilly's father leave her, according to Lilly's account of her life?
(d) This year
5. What has to happen to James from this point on in order to keep him from hurting himself during the detox process?
(a) He needs to have drugs again in order to sllow this process down.
(b) Nothing is done.
(c) He has to be restrained in his bed.
(d) He has to be sedated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does James go in order to get sedation medication for the withdrawal symptoms?
2. What is the name of the patient James meets in line while trying to get his medication?
3. Where is James told to get up from as it is where another person says they belong?
4. What does James do to get rid of the things in #18?
5. What is the answer to #51 addicted to, according to his own admittance to James on the ride to the dentist?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)