|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Bald Man attack his neighbor?
(c) Memorial Day
2. What has Larry just found out he has, according to the medical staff at the clinic?
(b) Mild autism
3. What does James wake up to find has been bleeding all night?
(a) His hand
(b) His knee
(c) His face
(d) His foot
4. AA is something James views as a _______ for people who have ultimately chosen to be addicted.
5. Who takes James to see the dentist for an initial consultation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Bald Man pass out in front of during his worst moment of alcoholism?
2. Who is revealed to have been an alcoholic as well in James' life?
3. What does the instructor reveal to be the average relapse rate at any clinic in the world?
4. Which authorities want James to spend a long time in jail and do not want a plea bargain?
5. Where does James go for a walk outside of the clinic?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)