• James wakes up on a plane with a number of injuries and is unsure how he got them and how he got on the plane.
• James' parents meet him at the airport, worried about his condition.
• James retreats from his parents and drinks until he blacks out.
• James' family checks him into a rehab clinic.
• James admits to the nurse the amount and kinds of drugs he has used.
• James begins to go through the detoxification process.
• Heavily medicated, James goes to the TV room.
• James passes out when another man tries to take him out of the chair.
• James meets with Dr. Baker, who helps him with his wounds.
• James can not have any pain medication while he is being stitched up.
• While in line for sedation medication, James meets Lilly.
• James wakes up, becoming violently ill.
• James is moved from the Medical...
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)