|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
2. Alice sees herself as ____________________.
(a) History's worst villain.
(b) A work in progress.
(c) Slightly flawed.
(d) The best she can be.
3. Theresa tells Alice that she saw _____________________________.
(a) The highway shining with the Holy Spirit.
(b) Snow in July.
(c) The launch of the Space Shuttle.
(d) The lunar eclipse.
4. Alice is arrested on charges of _________________.
(c) Insurance fraud.
(d) Sexually assaulting students.
5. What does Howard warn Alice not to do in church?
6. Who is one of Alice's most troubling patients?
(a) Eric McKenzie.
(b) Brian Voiles.
(c) Robbie Mackessy.
(d) Evan Roberts.
7. Which attorney does Alice want Howard to call?
(a) James Hall.
(b) Edward Pearson.
(c) Donald Mulligan.
(d) Paul Rafferty.
8. Which of the following is NOT covered in a letter Alice sends to Howard and the girls?
9. What is annoying Howard about Alice lately?
(a) Her sleeping too much.
(b) Her laziness.
(c) Her constant apologies.
(d) Her overspending.
10. Which student had Alice slapped in a moment of extreme frustration?
11. Who is the principal of Blackwell Elementary?
(a) Marty Caskey.
(b) Gus Gilbert.
(c) David Henskin.
(d) Steve Jacoby.
12. Where is Alice taking the girls when the police arrive?
(a) The grocery.
(c) The mall.
(d) Choir practice.
13. Who is Theresa's husband?
14. What is Alice's job?
(b) School nurse.
15. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
(a) While tucking his daughters in at night.
(b) In front of her coffin.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) While doing his farmwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice see Theresa?
2. How many felony counts does Alice face?
3. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
4. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
5. Why will Nellie be in Romania for two months?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)