|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
(a) Wisconsin Dairy Museum.
(b) The State Dairy Museum.
(c) The Dairy Shrine Museum.
(d) The Moo-seum.
2. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
(a) Controlling Alice's outbursts.
(b) The girls' complaints about his cooking.
(c) Getting Easter dresses for the girls.
(d) The drought problems.
3. Howard describes a quote by ________________ which is carved over the courthouse entrance.
4. Alice jokes that jail is _____________________.
(a) A vacation.
(b) Just a foretaste of hell.
(c) A bad case of hiccups.
(d) A really bad hotel.
5. Alice meets a young __________________ minister whom she considers a phony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is annoying Howard about Alice lately?
2. What does Alice paint on the living room walls?
3. Where does Alice plan to take her and Theresa's daughters to escape the summer heat?
4. Which of the following is NOT covered in a letter Alice sends to Howard and the girls?
5. What is Carol's last name?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)