|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the girls has told a story about Alice's inappropriate discussion about ____________________.
(a) The principal.
(b) A tampon.
(c) The captain of the football team.
(d) Her husband.
2. Who is Alice's cell mate?
(a) Debbie Clark.
(b) Dolores Sanchez.
(c) Dana Myers.
(d) Dee Dee Morton.
3. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
(a) Ethical behavior.
(b) Higher education.
(c) Formal religious tradition.
(d) Music education.
4. What does Theresa tell Alice that she has done to save her own marriage?
(a) Works with Dan.
(b) Planned a vacation.
(c) Went to therapy.
(d) Tubal ligation reversal.
5. Where does Lizzy die?
(a) In her father's arms.
(b) In her room
(c) At school.
(d) In the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Alice's face when she sees the girls?
2. Where do Alice and Theresa meet unexpectedly?
3. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
4. Why had Alice had a confrontation with Mrs. Mackessy?
5. Who are Alice's daughters?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)