|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nellie's money always comes to Alice and Howard _______________________.
(b) Via a money order.
(c) With strings attached.
(d) In the form of a check.
2. Who is Theresa's remaining daughter?
3. How many recorded visits had Alice had with Robbie?
4. What does Howard want to throw at Miss Bowman when he picks up the girls?
(a) A glass.
(b) A book.
(c) His keys.
(d) A rock.
5. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Robbie?
2. What has Alice been doing constantly lately?
3. What does Alice hear a lot while in jail?
4. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
5. What does Alice make Howard promise he will not do?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)