|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Theresa once do for the man in #47?
(a) Organized fundraisers.
(b) Cleaned house.
(c) Wrote sermons.
(d) Helped him avoid a nervous breakdown.
2. Where does Alice see Theresa?
(a) The woods.
(b) The grocery.
(c) The mall.
3. Alice guiltily rejoices that _______________ is out of danger.
4. The mention of Robbie's babysitter, ___________________, breaks the composure of Robbie and his mother.
(a) Miss Clark.
(b) Mrs. Jenkins.
(c) Mrs. Sheridan.
(d) Mrs. Ritenour.
5. Where does Alice live?
(a) Sioux Falls.
(c) Prairie Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something about court that Theresa compares to religion?
2. Who insists on interviewing Alice's daughters?
3. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
4. Alice pictures forgiveness as _____________________.
5. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)