|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists on interviewing Alice's daughters?
(a) Child Welfare Office.
(b) District Attorney.
(c) School Principal.
(d) Guardian ad litem.
2. What does Howard leave at the house?
(b) A chest of historical items.
(c) Washer and dryer.
(d) Stamp collection.
3. Howard recalls that his father threatened to _______________ if he got a woman pregnant.
(a) Disown him.
(b) Report him.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Kick him out.
4. Where do Howard and the girls find a place to live?
(b) Spring Grove.
5. What is the state of the relationship between Alice and Howard now?
(a) On the mend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alice's husband's profession?
2. Where is Alice taking the girls when the police arrive?
3. What is Theresa's last name?
4. Where does Alice go one last time before leaving for Chicago?
5. What does Alice do when she sees the girls in the jail?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)