|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alice's mother-in-law?
2. What does Howard's mother tell him he needs to buy?
(a) A new suit.
(b) Bunk beds for the girls.
(c) A new car.
(d) Flowers for Alice.
3. Why is Alice so sad about the loss of the farm?
(a) It is the only place she ever felt safe.
(b) It is her family home.
(c) She had had plans to fix it up.
(d) It is where her girls were born.
4. How can Alice be characterized?
(a) Low self-esteem.
5. How many recorded visits had Alice had with Robbie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
2. What color of prison garb does Alice wear?
3. Why had Alice had a confrontation with Mrs. Mackessy?
4. Alice could receive a penalty of a $100,000 fine and ____________ years in prison.
5. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)