|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Theresa cry in Howard's arms?
(a) Her divorce.
(b) Her mother's death.
(c) Her job loss.
(d) Lizzy's burial.
2. What is Alice wearing when she sees the girls?
(a) Green jumpsuit.
(b) A pink bracelet.
(c) Pink slippers.
(d) A pink bandana.
3. Alice feels that she and Theresa are friends just like two characters in which classic television show?
(b) The Dick Van Dyke Show.
(c) All in the Family.
(d) Leave it to Beaver.
4. Howard recalls his father's moral of ____________________.
(a) Shame and Duty.
(b) Never Fight.
(c) Work Hard.
(d) Take the High Road.
5. Who will eventually be a major witness for the defense?
(a) Miss Bowman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Theresa's husband?
2. Alice is in fear of what _______________ could do to her.
3. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
4. Alice is in jail in which town?
5. What is Theresa doing when Alice sees her?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)