|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Alice when her mother died?
2. Which attorney does Alice want Howard to call?
(a) Donald Mulligan.
(b) Paul Rafferty.
(c) Edward Pearson.
(d) James Hall.
3. Why does Theresa feel guilty about Alice's arrest?
(a) She could have cleared everything up if she had been in town.
(b) She made a phone call to the sheriff's office about Alice.
(c) She planted the stories that the children tell about Alice.
(d) She reinforced the lies of the children when questioned.
4. Howard and the girls move into a townhouse at _____________________.
(a) Governor's Square.
(b) Pheasant Glade.
(d) Washington Park.
5. Nellie will be leaving soon to work in what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surgery does Alice have while in jail?
2. Where do Howard, Alice and the girls stop on the way home from jail?
3. What is the only constant TV program on during the week in jail?
4. What does Alice think of Carol?
5. Which friend of Alice's takes the stand as an expert?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)