|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard and the girls move into a townhouse at _____________________.
(a) Washington Park.
(b) Pheasant Glade.
(c) Governor's Square.
2. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
(a) Summer School.
(b) A summer camp she did not want to attend.
(c) Trick or Treating.
(d) A bad college dorm.
3. Why does Theresa feel guilty about Alice's arrest?
(a) She planted the stories that the children tell about Alice.
(b) She reinforced the lies of the children when questioned.
(c) She could have cleared everything up if she had been in town.
(d) She made a phone call to the sheriff's office about Alice.
4. Nellie will be leaving soon to work in what country?
5. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
(a) Aunt Maggie.
(b) Aunt Kate.
(c) Grandma Jane.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the real estate agent who comes to view Howard's farm?
2. Where does Howard begin to have his lunches?
3. Alice pictures forgiveness as _____________________.
4. Where does Howard get a job?
5. Alice could receive a penalty of a $100,000 fine and ____________ years in prison.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)