|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Howard try to assure Alice?
(a) That she will get the new job.
(b) That she has the talent to play piano.
(c) That no one blames her for Lizzy's death.
(d) That she is still beautiful.
2. Alice wishes that Howard could _____________________.
(a) Sense her pain.
(b) Tell better jokes.
(c) Write love letters.
(d) Leave her alone.
3. What does Howard leave at the house?
(b) Washer and dryer.
(c) A chest of historical items.
(d) Stamp collection.
4. What does Howard think about the prayers at the hospital?
(a) They can't hurt.
(b) They are guiding Lizzy into the next world.
(c) They are a waste of time.
(d) They are necessary for consolation.
5. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Collins' remaining daughter?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
3. How old is Robbie Mackessy?
4. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Robbie?
5. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)