|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Theresa cry in Howard's arms?
(a) Her job loss.
(b) Her mother's death.
(c) Her divorce.
(d) Lizzy's burial.
2. Who is the principal of Blackwell Elementary?
(a) Gus Gilbert.
(b) Marty Caskey.
(c) Steve Jacoby.
(d) David Henskin.
3. What is the weather like when Alice is released from jail?
4. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Get her mind off the tragedy.
(c) Have her move out of town.
(d) Give her time to recover.
5. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
(a) Her contract.
(d) Snow days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice jokes that jail is _____________________.
2. What does Howard's mother tell him he needs to buy?
3. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
4. Who does Howard find to watch the girls while he goes to visit Alice in jail?
5. Theresa faults her relatives for ________________________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)