|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice's trial is set for which month?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
(a) She feels alone in her disgrace.
(b) She resents hard farm life.
(c) She is unable to cope with her house and children.
(d) She is on morphine.
3. Where does Alice live?
(b) Sioux Falls.
(d) Prairie Center.
4. How old is Alice's cell mate?
5. At the school board meeting, Alice wants to _____________________.
(a) Have a chance to speak.
(b) Run out into the sunset.
(c) Vote for the school levy.
(d) End the meeting quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
2. Where does Alice go to avoid a talk with Nellie?
3. What does Alice do between meals in jail?
4. Who does Howard find to watch the girls while he goes to visit Alice in jail?
5. In what religion did Theresa grow up?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)