|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the former parish priest whom Theresa visits?
(a) Bill Roberts.
(b) Albert Satinga.
(c) Paul Shannon.
(d) Mario Santini.
2. What religion does Alice consider while in prison?
3. How can Alice be characterized?
(d) Low self-esteem.
4. Which of the following does Howard NOT tell Alice on the ride home from the funeral?
(a) To go to bed.
(b) How sad the tiny coffin was.
(c) To forget Glevitch.
(d) To make dinner.
5. Alice needs Howard's help to ___________________.
(c) Play piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard meditates on the impact of personality in history and cites Mikhail Gorbachev and __________________.
2. Where does Lizzy die?
3. At the school board meeting, Alice wants to _____________________.
4. What does Alice note about a bride she sees on the street?
5. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)