|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
(a) To forgive her.
(b) To help her parents.
(c) To sing.
(d) To come back.
2. What does Howard want to throw at Miss Bowman when he picks up the girls?
(a) A rock.
(b) His keys.
(c) A book.
(d) A glass.
3. What does Alice do between meals in jail?
(a) Reads and watches TV.
(b) Makes phone calls and watches TV.
(c) Reads and sleeps.
(d) Writes letters and cries.
4. How does Robbie show in court the horrible things that Alice supposedly did to him?
(a) He uses a poster.
(b) He uses paper dolls.
(c) He uses a doll.
(d) He uses a picture in a book.
5. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard concentrates on the life cycles of __________________.
2. Who is the real estate agent who comes to view Howard's farm?
3. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
4. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
5. Alice is in jail in which town?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)