|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
(a) Summer School.
(b) A bad college dorm.
(c) A summer camp she did not want to attend.
(d) Trick or Treating.
2. What medical procedure had Theresa had after Lizzy's birth?
(a) Gallbladder surgery.
(b) Colon cancer surgery.
(c) Plastic surgery.
(d) A tubal ligation.
3. Alice wishes that Howard could _____________________.
(a) Leave her alone.
(b) Write love letters.
(c) Sense her pain.
(d) Tell better jokes.
4. What is notable about Alice's face when she sees the girls?
(a) It is bruised.
(b) It is pale.
(c) It is joyful.
(d) It is sad.
5. Who is Alice's mother-in-law?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard recalls his father's moral of ____________________.
2. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
3. Who is one of the few adults, other than Theresa, who has spoken to Howard this summer?
4. Why is Alice so sad about the loss of the farm?
5. How much money does Howard accept for the farm?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)