|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard's mother tell him he needs to buy?
(a) Bunk beds for the girls.
(b) A new car.
(c) A new suit.
(d) Flowers for Alice.
2. Alice is sure that God could not let __________________.
(a) Howard leave her.
(b) A tornado destroy the town.
(c) A toddler die.
(d) Emma have leukemia.
3. Howard wants Alice to get ______________________.
(a) A used car.
(b) A pilot's license.
(c) Some new clothes.
(d) Professional help.
4. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
(a) Law & Order.
(b) CSI: Miami.
(c) Barney Miller.
(d) Perry Mason.
5. What is Howard doing when Theresa comes to the house?
(a) Cleaning Emma's stained T-shirt.
(b) Fixing supper.
(c) Helping the girls with homework.
(d) Milking cows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice sees herself as ____________________.
2. Where does Alice go when she bolts from the church?
3. Who pays for Alice's college degree?
4. What is Alice wearing when she sees the girls?
5. Which of the following is NOT a topic Howard puts in his letter to Alice?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)