|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
(a) Susan Dirks.
(b) Anne Mason.
(c) Janet Devor.
(d) Melanie Dyer.
2. Who helps Howard with the girls and provides dinner in the evenings?
(c) Miss Bowman.
3. Alice does NOT suffer a huge lack of __________ while in jail.
4. Which of the following does Howard NOT tell Alice on the ride home from the funeral?
(a) To forget Glevitch.
(b) To go to bed.
(c) How sad the tiny coffin was.
(d) To make dinner.
5. Who is Theresa's remaining daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists on interviewing Alice's daughters?
2. What does Howard want to throw at Miss Bowman when he picks up the girls?
3. Where does Alice go when she runs out of the school board meeting?
4. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
5. Which of the following is NOT covered in a letter Alice sends to Howard and the girls?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)