|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many felony counts does Alice face?
2. What is notable about Alice's face when she sees the girls?
(a) It is joyful.
(b) It is bruised.
(c) It is sad.
(d) It is pale.
3. Why will Nellie be in Romania for two months?
(a) To visit relatives.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To study.
(d) To care for sick children.
4. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
5. Who are Alice's daughters?
(a) Amy and Suzanne.
(b) Emma and Claire.
(c) Emma and Sara.
(d) Allison and Claire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
2. Where does Alice go when she runs out of the school board meeting?
3. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
4. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
5. What is the only constant TV program on during the week in jail?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)