|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Alice's face when she sees the girls?
(a) It is sad.
(b) It is pale.
(c) It is joyful.
(d) It is bruised.
2. Lizzy's family practices what religion?
3. What is Howard doing when Theresa comes to the house?
(a) Cleaning Emma's stained T-shirt.
(b) Milking cows.
(c) Helping the girls with homework.
(d) Fixing supper.
4. What is Theresa's last name?
5. Alice guiltily rejoices that _______________ is out of danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
2. About what does Theresa cry in Howard's arms?
3. Theresa faults her relatives for ________________________.
4. What does Howard want to throw at Miss Bowman when he picks up the girls?
5. Who is Alice's mother-in-law?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)