|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice do when the police arrive to arrest her?
(d) Lies on the grass.
2. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
(a) It is Claire's birthday.
(b) He has no one to watch them.
(c) Alice has asked to see them.
(d) It is family day at the jail.
3. What is Carol's last name?
4. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
(a) Perry Mason.
(b) CSI: Miami.
(c) Law & Order.
(d) Barney Miller.
5. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
(a) Her contract.
(d) Snow days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when Alice is released from jail?
2. Which of the following is NOT covered in a letter Alice sends to Howard and the girls?
3. Where does Alice see Theresa?
4. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
5. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)