|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Theresa cry in Howard's arms?
(a) Lizzy's burial.
(b) Her job loss.
(c) Her divorce.
(d) Her mother's death.
2. What do the arresting officers allow Alice to take with her?
(a) Phone numbers.
3. What does Alice note about a bride she sees on the street?
(a) She is very tall.
(b) She is radiant.
(c) She has missing teeth.
(d) She looks sad.
4. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
5. Alice wishes that Howard could _____________________.
(a) Leave her alone.
(b) Tell better jokes.
(c) Sense her pain.
(d) Write love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard meditates on the impact of personality in history and cites Mikhail Gorbachev and __________________.
2. One of the girls has told a story about Alice's inappropriate discussion about ____________________.
3. What does Alice think of Carol?
4. Howard urges Alice to bear up for _____________________.
5. Who is one of Alice's most troubling patients?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)