|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
(a) She feels alone in her disgrace.
(b) She is on morphine.
(c) She is unable to cope with her house and children.
(d) She resents hard farm life.
2. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
(a) The girls' complaints about his cooking.
(b) The drought problems.
(c) Controlling Alice's outbursts.
(d) Getting Easter dresses for the girls.
3. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
(a) To sing.
(b) To come back.
(c) To forgive her.
(d) To help her parents.
4. Which attorney does Alice want Howard to call?
(a) James Hall.
(b) Paul Rafferty.
(c) Donald Mulligan.
(d) Edward Pearson.
5. What is Alice's husband's profession?
(c) Dairy farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
2. Alice is sure that God could not let __________________.
3. In what city is Alice in jail?
4. Alice is perceived as a ________________ in prison.
5. Who is Alice's mother-in-law?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)