|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard and the girls move into a townhouse at _____________________.
(a) Governor's Square.
(c) Washington Park.
(d) Pheasant Glade.
2. Nellie's money always comes to Alice and Howard _______________________.
(a) In the form of a check.
(c) With strings attached.
(d) Via a money order.
3. What does Alice hear a lot while in jail?
(c) Racial insults.
4. Howard wants to move as far away as Alaska or ___________________.
(b) New Zealand.
5. Who is the former parish priest whom Theresa visits?
(a) Albert Satinga.
(b) Mario Santini.
(c) Bill Roberts.
(d) Paul Shannon.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the school board meeting, Alice wants to _____________________.
2. Where does Alice see Theresa?
3. How many felony counts does Alice face?
4. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
5. Where does Alice go when she bolts from the church?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)