|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard think about while waiting to see Alice in jail?
(a) The day they met.
(b) Their wedding day.
(c) Last Christmas.
(d) Swimming naked with her.
2. What does Alice do when the police arrive to arrest her?
(a) Lies on the grass.
3. What surgery does Alice have while in jail?
(a) Gallbladder surgery.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Appendix surgery.
(d) Heart surgery.
4. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) George Washington.
5. What is the weather like when Alice is released from jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice is sure that God could not let __________________.
2. Why does Howard collect rocks from the fields?
3. Nellie's money always comes to Alice and Howard _______________________.
4. What does Howard think about the prayers at the hospital?
5. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)