|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rafferty enjoys an image of those he dislikes in court as _______________________.
(a) Floating down a tranquil river and hitting rocks.
(b) Walking on hot coals.
(c) Being shot with BB guns.
(d) Being naked.
2. Where does Alice see Theresa?
(a) The mall.
(b) The woods.
(d) The grocery.
3. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
(a) CSI: Miami.
(b) Law & Order.
(c) Perry Mason.
(d) Barney Miller.
4. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
(a) It is family day at the jail.
(b) Alice has asked to see them.
(c) It is Claire's birthday.
(d) He has no one to watch them.
5. Howard meditates on the impact of personality in history and cites Mikhail Gorbachev and __________________.
(a) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robbie Mackessy?
2. Alice feels that she and Theresa are friends just like two characters in which classic television show?
3. Alice could receive a penalty of a $100,000 fine and ____________ years in prison.
4. Who does Howard find to watch the girls while he goes to visit Alice in jail?
5. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)