|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the principal of Blackwell Elementary?
(a) Steve Jacoby.
(b) Gus Gilbert.
(c) David Henskin.
(d) Marty Caskey.
2. To which Biblical person does Alice liken herself?
(a) John the Baptist.
3. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
(a) Give her time to recover.
(b) Get her mind off the tragedy.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Have her move out of town.
4. Which of the following is NOT a topic Howard puts in his letter to Alice?
(a) Emma cannot start kindergarten.
(b) He wants to sell the farm.
(c) He is in love with Theresa.
(d) They are blackballed by babysitters.
5. Who is one of Alice's most troubling patients?
(a) Robbie Mackessy.
(b) Eric McKenzie.
(c) Brian Voiles.
(d) Evan Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howard do with the money from the sale of the farm?
2. At the school board meeting, Alice wants to _____________________.
3. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
4. What is Alice wearing when she sees the girls?
5. What is ruining Howard's farm?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)