|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice is compared to which fictional character?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) Scarlett O'Hara.
(c) Becky Thatcher.
(d) Anna Karenina.
2. What medical procedure had Theresa had after Lizzy's birth?
(a) A tubal ligation.
(b) Plastic surgery.
(c) Colon cancer surgery.
(d) Gallbladder surgery.
3. Why does Theresa feel guilty about Alice's arrest?
(a) She could have cleared everything up if she had been in town.
(b) She planted the stories that the children tell about Alice.
(c) She made a phone call to the sheriff's office about Alice.
(d) She reinforced the lies of the children when questioned.
4. What does Howard do with the money from the sale of the farm?
(a) Buys a new tractor.
(b) Moves to California.
(c) Bails out Alice.
(d) Buys another farm.
5. Who is the first potential buyer to look at Howard's farm?
(a) Mrs. Arnold Reesman.
(b) Mrs. Phil Goranson.
(c) Mrs. Edward Reiman.
(d) Mr. Paul Shannon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
2. Where is Alice taking the girls when the police arrive?
3. Howard concentrates on the life cycles of __________________.
4. How much money does Howard accept for the farm?
5. Howard wants to move as far away as Alaska or ___________________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)