|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice is sure that God could not let __________________.
(a) A tornado destroy the town.
(b) A toddler die.
(c) Howard leave her.
(d) Emma have leukemia.
2. Where does Lizzy die?
(a) In her room
(b) In the street.
(c) In her father's arms.
(d) At school.
3. Howard meditates on the impact of personality in history and cites Mikhail Gorbachev and __________________.
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
4. Who is the Collins' remaining daughter?
5. Theresa faults her relatives for ________________________.
(a) Inappropriate behavior.
(b) Bad genes.
(d) Wanting vengeance on Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
2. Who is Alice's mother-in-law?
3. Alice meets a young __________________ minister whom she considers a phony.
4. Which of Theresa's daughters drowns in Alice's pond?
5. Howard's mother treats him like __________________.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)