|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the former parish priest whom Theresa visits?
(a) Albert Satinga.
(b) Bill Roberts.
(c) Mario Santini.
(d) Paul Shannon.
2. Howard wants to move as far away as Alaska or ___________________.
(a) New Zealand.
3. What does Alice do when she sees the girls in the jail?
4. Howard describes a quote by ________________ which is carved over the courthouse entrance.
5. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
(a) Wisconsin Dairy Museum.
(b) The Moo-seum.
(c) The Dairy Shrine Museum.
(d) The State Dairy Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
2. About what does Howard try to assure Alice?
3. Alice could receive a penalty of a $100,000 fine and ____________ years in prison.
4. How can Alice be characterized?
5. What do the arresting officers allow Alice to take with her?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)