|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
(a) It is Claire's birthday.
(b) Alice has asked to see them.
(c) He has no one to watch them.
(d) It is family day at the jail.
2. Alice never expected to live past the age of _______________.
3. Alice is arrested on charges of _________________.
(a) Sexually assaulting students.
(d) Insurance fraud.
4. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
(a) Susan Dirks.
(b) Anne Mason.
(c) Melanie Dyer.
(d) Janet Devor.
5. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
(a) While doing his farmwork.
(b) While tucking his daughters in at night.
(c) In front of her coffin.
(d) In the middle of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Alice be characterized?
2. Where is Alice taking the girls when the police arrive?
3. Where does Alice plan to take her and Theresa's daughters to escape the summer heat?
4. Howard and the girls move into a townhouse at _____________________.
5. What does Alice note about a bride she sees on the street?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)