|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
(a) Getting Easter dresses for the girls.
(b) The girls' complaints about his cooking.
(c) Controlling Alice's outbursts.
(d) The drought problems.
2. Where does Howard's mother live?
(a) Ft. Lauderdale.
(b) St. Paul.
3. Why does Howard collect rocks from the fields?
(a) To build walls.
(b) To make gravel.
(c) To reinforce a ditch.
(d) To clear the fields for plowing.
4. Who insists on interviewing Alice's daughters?
(a) District Attorney.
(b) School Principal.
(c) Guardian ad litem.
(d) Child Welfare Office.
5. Why is Alice mad at Theresa?
(a) She has stopped watching the girls.
(b) She has not come to see her.
(c) She is sleeping with her husband.
(d) She is spreading rumors about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
2. About what does Theresa cry in Howard's arms?
3. Who is Robbie Mackessy?
4. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
5. Alice could receive a penalty of a $100,000 fine and ____________ years in prison.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)