|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Alice's face when she sees the girls?
(a) It is bruised.
(b) It is sad.
(c) It is joyful.
(d) It is pale.
2. Who is one of Alice's most troubling patients?
(a) Robbie Mackessy.
(b) Evan Roberts.
(c) Brian Voiles.
(d) Eric McKenzie.
3. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
(a) Aunt Maggie.
(b) Grandma Jane.
(c) Her father.
(d) Aunt Kate.
4. To whom had Alice reported her slapping a student?
(c) The principal.
(d) No one.
5. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
(a) Ethical behavior.
(b) Formal religious tradition.
(c) Music education.
(d) Higher education.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what religion did Theresa grow up?
2. Where does Alice live?
3. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
4. How old is Robbie Mackessy?
5. What does Susannah Brooks do when Howard asks her to watch the girls?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)