|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Nellie be in Romania for two months?
(a) To take a vacation.
(b) To study.
(c) To care for sick children.
(d) To visit relatives.
2. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
(a) Folk dancing with her aunt.
(b) Listening to music.
(d) Sitting by a stream.
3. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
(a) Anne Mason.
(b) Melanie Dyer.
(c) Susan Dirks.
(d) Janet Devor.
4. How can Alice be characterized?
(a) Low self-esteem.
5. Alice feels that she and Theresa are friends just like two characters in which classic television show?
(a) The Dick Van Dyke Show.
(c) All in the Family.
(d) Leave it to Beaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howard think about while waiting to see Alice in jail?
2. Why is Alice mad at Theresa?
3. Which of the following is NOT a topic Howard puts in his letter to Alice?
4. What does Alice make Howard promise he will not do?
5. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)