|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Howard try to assure Alice?
(a) That she has the talent to play piano.
(b) That no one blames her for Lizzy's death.
(c) That she will get the new job.
(d) That she is still beautiful.
2. How much money does Howard accept for the farm?
3. At the school board meeting, Alice wants to _____________________.
(a) Run out into the sunset.
(b) End the meeting quickly.
(c) Vote for the school levy.
(d) Have a chance to speak.
4. Where do Alice and Theresa meet unexpectedly?
(a) The apple orchard.
(b) The mall.
(d) The library.
5. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
(a) Trick or Treating.
(b) Summer School.
(c) A bad college dorm.
(d) A summer camp she did not want to attend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the arresting officers allow Alice to take with her?
2. What does Howard do with the money from the sale of the farm?
3. What does Alice note about a bride she sees on the street?
4. Theresa tells Alice that she saw _____________________________.
5. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)