|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
(a) She is unable to cope with her house and children.
(b) She feels alone in her disgrace.
(c) She is on morphine.
(d) She resents hard farm life.
2. Who is the Collins' remaining daughter?
3. At the school board meeting, Alice wants to _____________________.
(a) Vote for the school levy.
(b) End the meeting quickly.
(c) Run out into the sunset.
(d) Have a chance to speak.
4. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
(a) In front of her coffin.
(b) While tucking his daughters in at night.
(c) While doing his farmwork.
(d) In the middle of the night.
5. Where does Alice see Theresa?
(a) The mall.
(b) The grocery.
(c) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice make Howard promise he will not do?
2. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
3. Alice jokes that jail is _____________________.
4. Which of the following is NOT covered in a letter Alice sends to Howard and the girls?
5. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)