|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
(a) The girls' complaints about his cooking.
(b) Controlling Alice's outbursts.
(c) Getting Easter dresses for the girls.
(d) The drought problems.
2. Nellie's money always comes to Alice and Howard _______________________.
(b) With strings attached.
(c) In the form of a check.
(d) Via a money order.
3. Where does Howard's mother live?
(a) Ft. Lauderdale.
(d) St. Paul.
4. What does Howard want to throw at Miss Bowman when he picks up the girls?
(a) His keys.
(b) A glass.
(c) A book.
(d) A rock.
5. Where does Alice go to avoid a talk with Nellie?
(a) The library.
(b) The mall.
(c) The grocery.
(d) The pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice is compared to which fictional character?
2. Where does Alice work?
3. Alice sees herself as ____________________.
4. Who is one of Alice's most troubling patients?
5. Alice asks Howard not to tell Nellie or ___________________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)