|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nellie's money always comes to Alice and Howard _______________________.
(a) In the form of a check.
(b) Via a money order.
(c) With strings attached.
2. What color of prison garb does Alice wear?
3. How many felony counts does Alice face?
4. How old was Alice when her mother died?
5. Which attorney does Alice want Howard to call?
(a) James Hall.
(b) Edward Pearson.
(c) Paul Rafferty.
(d) Donald Mulligan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
2. Who is the principal of Blackwell Elementary?
3. Who is Robbie Mackessy?
4. Who are Alice's daughters?
5. What does Alice do when the police arrive to arrest her?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)