|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard think about the prayers at the hospital?
(a) They are a waste of time.
(b) They are guiding Lizzy into the next world.
(c) They can't hurt.
(d) They are necessary for consolation.
2. To whom had Alice reported her slapping a student?
(a) No one.
(c) The principal.
3. Which attorney does Alice want Howard to call?
(a) Donald Mulligan.
(b) Paul Rafferty.
(c) James Hall.
(d) Edward Pearson.
4. Alice is arrested on charges of _________________.
(a) Insurance fraud.
(b) Sexually assaulting students.
5. Alice feels that she and Theresa are friends just like two characters in which classic television show?
(a) Leave it to Beaver.
(b) All in the Family.
(c) The Dick Van Dyke Show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alice's husband?
2. Alice is in jail in which town?
3. What does Howard's mother tell him he needs to buy?
4. One of the girls has told a story about Alice's inappropriate discussion about ____________________.
5. About what does Howard try to assure Alice?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)