|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Alice be characterized?
(a) Low self-esteem.
2. What does Alice do when the police arrive to arrest her?
(c) Lies on the grass.
3. What does Howard think about while waiting to see Alice in jail?
(a) Last Christmas.
(b) Swimming naked with her.
(c) The day they met.
(d) Their wedding day.
4. Theresa tells Alice that she saw _____________________________.
(a) The lunar eclipse.
(b) Snow in July.
(c) The launch of the Space Shuttle.
(d) The highway shining with the Holy Spirit.
5. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
(c) Snow days.
(d) Her contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice work?
2. How old was Alice when her mother died?
3. To whom had Alice reported her slapping a student?
4. How many felony counts does Alice face?
5. Alice is arrested on charges of _________________.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)