|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard urges Alice to bear up for _____________________.
(a) The sake of their daughters.
(b) Their marriage.
(c) Public appearances.
(d) Her own self esteem.
2. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
(a) He knows the perfect thing to say.
(b) He is of no help.
(c) He tries but falls short.
(d) He is overly attentive.
3. Where does Lizzy die?
(a) In the street.
(b) In her room
(c) In her father's arms.
(d) At school.
4. Who is Alice's husband?
5. Where does Alice live?
(a) Prairie Center.
(d) Sioux Falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
2. Alice is compared to which fictional character?
3. Who is one of Alice's most troubling patients?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
5. What does Alice do when the police arrive to arrest her?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)