|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard's mother tell him he needs to buy?
(a) Flowers for Alice.
(b) Bunk beds for the girls.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A new car.
2. Howard wants Alice to get ______________________.
(a) A used car.
(b) Some new clothes.
(c) A pilot's license.
(d) Professional help.
3. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
(a) Give her time to recover.
(b) Have her move out of town.
(c) Get her mind off the tragedy.
(d) Divorce her.
4. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
(a) To forgive her.
(b) To come back.
(c) To help her parents.
(d) To sing.
5. What do the arresting officers allow Alice to take with her?
(d) Phone numbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many felony counts does Alice face?
2. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
3. Where does Alice plan to take her and Theresa's daughters to escape the summer heat?
4. Alice sees herself as ____________________.
5. Alice needs Howard's help to ___________________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)