|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the girls has told a story about Alice's inappropriate discussion about ____________________.
(a) The principal.
(b) The captain of the football team.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A tampon.
2. Alice is sure that God could not let __________________.
(a) A tornado destroy the town.
(b) A toddler die.
(c) Howard leave her.
(d) Emma have leukemia.
3. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
(a) Music education.
(b) Higher education.
(c) Ethical behavior.
(d) Formal religious tradition.
4. What is Carol's last name?
5. What does Howard want to throw at Miss Bowman when he picks up the girls?
(a) A glass.
(b) His keys.
(c) A rock.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
2. Who does Howard find to watch the girls while he goes to visit Alice in jail?
3. Alice wishes that Howard could _____________________.
4. About what does Howard try to assure Alice?
5. What does Howard think about the prayers at the hospital?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)