|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Alice, Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Alice be characterized?
(d) Low self-esteem.
2. Alice needs Howard's help to ___________________.
(b) Play piano.
3. To whom had Alice reported her slapping a student?
(b) The principal.
(c) No one.
4. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
(b) Snow days.
(d) Her contract.
5. Where does Alice plan to take her and Theresa's daughters to escape the summer heat?
(a) The pond on their farm.
(b) The city pool.
(c) The amusement park.
(d) The mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robbie Mackessy?
2. Where does Alice see Theresa?
3. What is Alice's last name?
4. Who is one of Alice's most troubling patients?
5. What did Theresa once do for the man in #47?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)