|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Alice, Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice think of Carol?
(a) She has potential to be a great singer.
(b) She lives below community moral standards.
(c) She is her best friend.
(d) She is a good influence on the neighbor kids.
2. What is Theresa doing when Alice sees her?
3. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
(b) Folk dancing with her aunt.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Sitting by a stream.
4. Howard's mother treats him like __________________.
(a) An infant.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A hero.
(d) An afterthought.
5. Alice sees herself as ____________________.
(a) History's worst villain.
(b) A work in progress.
(c) The best she can be.
(d) Slightly flawed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
2. Alice meets a young __________________ minister whom she considers a phony.
3. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
4. Where does Alice live?
5. What has Alice been doing constantly lately?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)