|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Alice, Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
(a) Formal religious tradition.
(b) Higher education.
(c) Ethical behavior.
(d) Music education.
2. Where does Alice live?
(a) Sioux Falls.
(b) Prairie Center.
3. Where does Lizzy die?
(a) In her room
(b) In her father's arms.
(c) At school.
(d) In the street.
4. Alice is sure that God could not let __________________.
(a) A tornado destroy the town.
(b) Howard leave her.
(c) Emma have leukemia.
(d) A toddler die.
5. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
(a) Sitting by a stream.
(c) Folk dancing with her aunt.
(d) Listening to music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Alice been doing constantly lately?
2. What is Carol's last name?
3. Who is the former parish priest whom Theresa visits?
4. Alice guiltily rejoices that _______________ is out of danger.
5. Where does Alice go when she bolts from the church?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)