|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Alice, Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice think of Carol?
(a) She is her best friend.
(b) She lives below community moral standards.
(c) She has potential to be a great singer.
(d) She is a good influence on the neighbor kids.
2. Where do Alice and Theresa meet unexpectedly?
(b) The apple orchard.
(c) The mall.
(d) The library.
3. Alice guiltily rejoices that _______________ is out of danger.
4. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
(a) He is of no help.
(b) He knows the perfect thing to say.
(c) He tries but falls short.
(d) He is overly attentive.
5. Which of the following does Howard NOT tell Alice on the ride home from the funeral?
(a) To make dinner.
(b) To forget Glevitch.
(c) How sad the tiny coffin was.
(d) To go to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howard warn Alice not to do in church?
2. Theresa tells Alice that she saw _____________________________.
3. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
4. What is Theresa doing when Alice sees her?
5. Nellie's money always comes to Alice and Howard _______________________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)