|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Alice, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard's mother tell him he needs to buy?
(a) Flowers for Alice.
(b) A new car.
(c) A new suit.
(d) Bunk beds for the girls.
2. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
(a) To come back.
(b) To sing.
(c) To help her parents.
(d) To forgive her.
3. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
(a) While doing his farmwork.
(b) While tucking his daughters in at night.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) In front of her coffin.
4. Where does Howard's mother live?
(a) Ft. Lauderdale.
(b) St. Paul.
5. Who is one of Alice's most troubling patients?
(a) Brian Voiles.
(b) Evan Roberts.
(c) Eric McKenzie.
(d) Robbie Mackessy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Alice been doing constantly lately?
2. Alice guiltily rejoices that _______________ is out of danger.
3. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
4. Alice feels that she and Theresa are friends just like two characters in which classic television show?
5. What is annoying Howard about Alice lately?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)