|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Alice, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard's mother treats him like __________________.
(a) An afterthought.
(b) A hero.
(c) An infant.
(d) An idiot.
2. What does Alice think of Carol?
(a) She is her best friend.
(b) She is a good influence on the neighbor kids.
(c) She has potential to be a great singer.
(d) She lives below community moral standards.
3. Who is the woman who gossips at the funeral?
(a) Mrs. M.L. Glevitch.
(b) Mrs. C.L. Goodpaster.
(c) Mrs. C.A. Hall.
(d) Mrs. R.L. Shroyer.
4. Alice meets a young __________________ minister whom she considers a phony.
5. What does Howard think about the prayers at the hospital?
(a) They are guiding Lizzy into the next world.
(b) They are necessary for consolation.
(c) They can't hurt.
(d) They are a waste of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howard warn Alice not to do in church?
2. What is Carol's last name?
3. What is annoying Howard about Alice lately?
4. Who are Alice's daughters?
5. What is Alice's last name?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)