|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Alice, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice feels that she and Theresa are friends just like two characters in which classic television show?
(a) The Dick Van Dyke Show.
(c) Leave it to Beaver.
(d) All in the Family.
2. Who is one of Alice's most troubling patients?
(a) Evan Roberts.
(b) Eric McKenzie.
(c) Robbie Mackessy.
(d) Brian Voiles.
3. Lizzy's family practices what religion?
4. Alice guiltily rejoices that _______________ is out of danger.
5. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
(a) In front of her coffin.
(b) While tucking his daughters in at night.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) While doing his farmwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
2. Alice is sure that God could not let __________________.
3. What is Alice's husband's profession?
4. Which of Theresa's daughters drowns in Alice's pond?
5. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)