|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what natural disaster is Howard dealing during this time?
(d) Rainy season.
2. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
(a) While tucking his daughters in at night.
(b) While doing his farmwork.
(c) In front of her coffin.
(d) In the middle of the night.
3. Which of the following is NOT covered in a letter Alice sends to Howard and the girls?
4. At the school board meeting, Alice wants to _____________________.
(a) Have a chance to speak.
(b) Vote for the school levy.
(c) Run out into the sunset.
(d) End the meeting quickly.
5. What is APD?
(a) Antisocial Personality Disorder.
(b) Alice's Personal Drama.
(c) Association of Police Detectives.
(d) Association of Parents against Drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Theresa faults her relatives for ________________________.
2. Where does Howard get a job?
3. Theresa tells Alice that she saw _____________________________.
4. Whom do Howard and the girls see on the way home from the jail?
5. Where does Alice plan to take her and Theresa's daughters to escape the summer heat?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)