|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
2. What religion does Alice consider while in prison?
3. Alice wishes that Howard could _____________________.
(a) Tell better jokes.
(b) Leave her alone.
(c) Sense her pain.
(d) Write love letters.
4. What does Howard leave at the house?
(a) A chest of historical items.
(b) Washer and dryer.
(c) Stamp collection.
5. Alice is compared to which fictional character?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) Becky Thatcher.
(d) Anna Karenina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surgery does Alice have while in jail?
2. About what does Howard try to assure Alice?
3. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
4. What is Alice wearing when she sees the girls?
5. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)