|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will eventually be a major witness for the defense?
(a) Miss Bowman.
2. What did Theresa once do for the man in #47?
(a) Organized fundraisers.
(b) Wrote sermons.
(c) Cleaned house.
(d) Helped him avoid a nervous breakdown.
3. Alice is arrested on charges of _________________.
(a) Insurance fraud.
(d) Sexually assaulting students.
4. What does Alice hear a lot while in jail?
(a) Racial insults.
5. What does Susannah Brooks do when Howard asks her to watch the girls?
(a) Agrees to help.
(b) Slams down the phone.
(c) Quotes scripture to him.
(d) Curses at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Theresa's daughters drowns in Alice's pond?
2. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
3. Theresa faults her relatives for ________________________.
4. Where do Howard, Alice and the girls stop on the way home from jail?
5. What color of prison garb does Alice wear?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)