|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard and the girls move into a townhouse at _____________________.
(a) Pheasant Glade.
(b) Governor's Square.
(d) Washington Park.
2. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
(a) Sitting by a stream.
(b) Folk dancing with her aunt.
(d) Listening to music.
3. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) While tucking his daughters in at night.
(c) While doing his farmwork.
(d) In front of her coffin.
4. Alice does NOT suffer a huge lack of __________ while in jail.
5. Who will eventually be a major witness for the defense?
(b) Miss Bowman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theresa's last name?
2. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
3. Alice feels that she and Theresa are friends just like two characters in which classic television show?
4. What does Theresa tell Alice that she has done to save her own marriage?
5. Why had Alice had a confrontation with Mrs. Mackessy?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)