|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
(a) He is of no help.
(b) He tries but falls short.
(c) He is overly attentive.
(d) He knows the perfect thing to say.
2. Who is the real estate agent who comes to view Howard's farm?
(a) Betty Sanderson.
(b) Joanne Grieshop.
(c) Alice Meyerson.
(d) Sandy Brickman.
3. Who is the Child Protection Services worker on Robbie's case?
(a) Myra Flint.
(b) Marie Keaser.
(c) Marlene Winner.
(d) Mary Wilson.
4. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
(a) Music education.
(b) Higher education.
(c) Formal religious tradition.
(d) Ethical behavior.
5. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
(a) Give her time to recover.
(b) Have her move out of town.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Get her mind off the tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Howard collect rocks from the fields?
2. Alice never expected to live past the age of _______________.
3. Howard's mother treats him like __________________.
4. What did Theresa once do for the man in #47?
5. Where do the girls want to live if Alice does not get out of jail?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)