|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
2. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
(a) Grandma Jane.
(b) Aunt Kate.
(c) Aunt Maggie.
(d) Her father.
3. Alice meets a young __________________ minister whom she considers a phony.
4. Alice does NOT suffer a huge lack of __________ while in jail.
5. To which Biblical person does Alice liken herself?
(a) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Alice been doing constantly lately?
2. What does the judge order both sides in the trial to avoid mentioning?
3. How old is Alice's cell mate?
4. Who is Theresa's husband?
5. What is ruining Howard's farm?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)