|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
(a) Controlling Alice's outbursts.
(b) The drought problems.
(c) Getting Easter dresses for the girls.
(d) The girls' complaints about his cooking.
2. Where do the girls want to live if Alice does not get out of jail?
(a) With Nellie.
(b) With Miss Bowman.
(c) With Theresa.
(d) With Howard.
3. What does Alice do between meals in jail?
(a) Reads and sleeps.
(b) Reads and watches TV.
(c) Writes letters and cries.
(d) Makes phone calls and watches TV.
4. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
(a) Her father.
(b) Aunt Kate.
(c) Grandma Jane.
(d) Aunt Maggie.
5. With what natural disaster is Howard dealing during this time?
(d) Rainy season.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard and the girls move into a townhouse at _____________________.
2. Alice never expected to live past the age of _______________.
3. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
4. Howard wants to move as far away as Alaska or ___________________.
5. Where does Howard begin to have his lunches?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)