|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice plan to take her and Theresa's daughters to escape the summer heat?
(a) The mall.
(b) The amusement park.
(c) The city pool.
(d) The pond on their farm.
2. What do the arresting officers allow Alice to take with her?
(a) Phone numbers.
3. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
(a) He knows the perfect thing to say.
(b) He is of no help.
(c) He tries but falls short.
(d) He is overly attentive.
4. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
(a) Perry Mason.
(b) Barney Miller.
(c) CSI: Miami.
(d) Law & Order.
5. Nellie's money always comes to Alice and Howard _______________________.
(a) With strings attached.
(c) In the form of a check.
(d) Via a money order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
2. Which of the following is NOT a topic Howard puts in his letter to Alice?
3. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
4. Where do Howard, Alice and the girls stop on the way home from jail?
5. How much money does Howard accept for the farm?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)