|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
(b) Folk dancing with her aunt.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Sitting by a stream.
2. Which attorney does Alice want Howard to call?
(a) Donald Mulligan.
(b) Edward Pearson.
(c) James Hall.
(d) Paul Rafferty.
3. Where does Alice see Theresa?
(a) The grocery.
(b) The mall.
(c) The woods.
4. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
(a) Her contract.
(d) Snow days.
5. What is Theresa's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
2. What does Alice hear a lot while in jail?
3. What does Howard warn Alice not to do in church?
4. What does Dan do to avoid thinking about Lizzy?
5. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)