|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice's trial is set for which month?
2. Alice sees herself as ____________________.
(a) History's worst villain.
(b) Slightly flawed.
(c) The best she can be.
(d) A work in progress.
3. What does Howard want to throw at Miss Bowman when he picks up the girls?
(a) A book.
(b) His keys.
(c) A glass.
(d) A rock.
4. Who pays for Alice's college degree?
5. What does Alice paint on the living room walls?
(b) Stop signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT covered in a letter Alice sends to Howard and the girls?
2. What does Alice make Howard promise he will not do?
3. How many felony counts does Alice face?
4. Howard concentrates on the life cycles of __________________.
5. What is Howard doing when Theresa comes to the house?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)