|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will eventually be a major witness for the defense?
(b) Miss Bowman.
2. Who insists on interviewing Alice's daughters?
(a) District Attorney.
(b) Child Welfare Office.
(c) Guardian ad litem.
(d) School Principal.
3. What color does Alice wear in court to appear vulnerable?
4. Alice could receive a penalty of a $100,000 fine and ____________ years in prison.
5. Who helps Howard with the girls and provides dinner in the evenings?
(c) Miss Bowman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
2. How old was Alice when her mother died?
3. Rafferty wants Alice to behave like which actress while in court?
4. What did Theresa once do for the man in #47?
5. What is annoying Howard about Alice lately?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)