|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Theresa's remaining daughter?
2. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
(a) Higher education.
(b) Formal religious tradition.
(c) Ethical behavior.
(d) Music education.
3. Howard recalls that his father threatened to _______________ if he got a woman pregnant.
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Report him.
(c) Disown him.
(d) Kick him out.
4. What had been Alice's version of church while growing up?
(a) Listening to music.
(c) Sitting by a stream.
(d) Folk dancing with her aunt.
5. How does Robbie show in court the horrible things that Alice supposedly did to him?
(a) He uses a doll.
(b) He uses a picture in a book.
(c) He uses paper dolls.
(d) He uses a poster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many felony counts does Alice face?
2. Which attorney does Alice want Howard to call?
3. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
4. What does Alice think of Carol?
5. Where do Howard, Alice and the girls stop on the way home from jail?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)