|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alice's husband's profession?
(d) Dairy farmer.
2. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
(a) Get her mind off the tragedy.
(b) Give her time to recover.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Have her move out of town.
3. Theresa faults her relatives for ________________________.
(a) Wanting vengeance on Alice.
(c) Bad genes.
(d) Inappropriate behavior.
4. Alice feels that she and Theresa are friends just like two characters in which classic television show?
(a) Leave it to Beaver.
(b) All in the Family.
(d) The Dick Van Dyke Show.
5. What does Alice do when the police arrive to arrest her?
(b) Lies on the grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice does NOT suffer a huge lack of __________ while in jail.
2. Whom do Howard and the girls see on the way home from the jail?
3. What animal does Howard slaughter in Chapter 11?
4. What does Alice beg Lizzy to do after she bolts from the church?
5. How does Robbie show in court the horrible things that Alice supposedly did to him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)