|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lizzy die?
(a) In the street.
(b) At school.
(c) In her father's arms.
(d) In her room
2. Alice wishes that Howard could _____________________.
(a) Sense her pain.
(b) Write love letters.
(c) Tell better jokes.
(d) Leave her alone.
3. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
(a) Her father.
(b) Grandma Jane.
(c) Aunt Kate.
(d) Aunt Maggie.
4. Where does Howard's mother live?
(c) St. Paul.
(d) Ft. Lauderdale.
5. How old was Alice when her mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice think of Carol?
2. Where does Alice go to avoid a talk with Nellie?
3. Where does Howard get a job?
4. What does Alice note about a bride she sees on the street?
5. Whom do Howard and the girls see on the way home from the jail?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)