|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice's trial is set for which month?
2. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
(a) A summer camp she did not want to attend.
(b) A bad college dorm.
(c) Summer School.
(d) Trick or Treating.
3. What does Alice think of Carol?
(a) She lives below community moral standards.
(b) She is a good influence on the neighbor kids.
(c) She is her best friend.
(d) She has potential to be a great singer.
4. How many felony counts does Alice face?
5. What does Howard warn Alice not to do in church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice needs Howard's help to ___________________.
2. When does the enormity of Lizzy's death hit Howard?
3. Alice could receive a penalty of a $100,000 fine and ____________ years in prison.
4. Who is the Collins' remaining daughter?
5. Alice asks Howard not to tell Nellie or ___________________.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)