|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
2. Who is the principal of Blackwell Elementary?
(a) Marty Caskey.
(b) David Henskin.
(c) Steve Jacoby.
(d) Gus Gilbert.
3. Who helps Howard with the girls and provides dinner in the evenings?
(d) Miss Bowman.
4. What does Susannah Brooks do when Howard asks her to watch the girls?
(a) Slams down the phone.
(b) Quotes scripture to him.
(c) Agrees to help.
(d) Curses at him.
5. About what does Howard try to assure Alice?
(a) That she will get the new job.
(b) That no one blames her for Lizzy's death.
(c) That she is still beautiful.
(d) That she has the talent to play piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
2. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
3. Why does Howard collect rocks from the fields?
4. What is ruining Howard's farm?
5. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)