|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice do when the police arrive to arrest her?
(a) Lies on the grass.
2. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
(a) A summer camp she did not want to attend.
(b) Trick or Treating.
(c) A bad college dorm.
(d) Summer School.
3. Howard recalls his father's moral of ____________________.
(a) Shame and Duty.
(b) Never Fight.
(c) Take the High Road.
(d) Work Hard.
4. Who is the principal of Blackwell Elementary?
(a) David Henskin.
(b) Gus Gilbert.
(c) Marty Caskey.
(d) Steve Jacoby.
5. Who cared for Alice when her mother died?
(a) Grandma Jane.
(b) Her father.
(c) Aunt Maggie.
(d) Aunt Kate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
2. About what does Theresa cry in Howard's arms?
3. Who is the Collins' remaining daughter?
4. What does Alice think of Carol?
5. Who insists on interviewing Alice's daughters?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)