|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard think about while waiting to see Alice in jail?
(a) Swimming naked with her.
(b) Their wedding day.
(c) Last Christmas.
(d) The day they met.
2. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
(a) A bad college dorm.
(b) A summer camp she did not want to attend.
(c) Summer School.
(d) Trick or Treating.
3. What does Howard want to throw at Miss Bowman when he picks up the girls?
(a) A glass.
(b) A rock.
(c) His keys.
(d) A book.
4. Who insists on interviewing Alice's daughters?
(a) Child Welfare Office.
(b) Guardian ad litem.
(c) District Attorney.
(d) School Principal.
5. One of the girls has told a story about Alice's inappropriate discussion about ____________________.
(a) Her husband.
(b) The principal.
(c) The captain of the football team.
(d) A tampon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
2. Howard urges Alice to bear up for _____________________.
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
4. About what does Theresa cry in Howard's arms?
5. What is Carol's last name?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)