|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice is compared to which fictional character?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara.
(b) Becky Thatcher.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) Anna Karenina.
2. What does Alice do when the police arrive to arrest her?
(c) Lies on the grass.
3. Why will Nellie be in Romania for two months?
(a) To study.
(b) To care for sick children.
(c) To take a vacation.
(d) To visit relatives.
4. Who is the principal of Blackwell Elementary?
(a) Gus Gilbert.
(b) Marty Caskey.
(c) Steve Jacoby.
(d) David Henskin.
5. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
(a) Controlling Alice's outbursts.
(b) The drought problems.
(c) The girls' complaints about his cooking.
(d) Getting Easter dresses for the girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists on interviewing Alice's daughters?
2. Alice never expected to live past the age of _______________.
3. Howard concentrates on the life cycles of __________________.
4. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
5. What has Alice been doing constantly lately?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)