|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How supportive is Howard as Alice worries about attending the funeral?
(a) He is overly attentive.
(b) He knows the perfect thing to say.
(c) He tries but falls short.
(d) He is of no help.
2. Howard recalls his father's moral of ____________________.
(a) Work Hard.
(b) Shame and Duty.
(c) Never Fight.
(d) Take the High Road.
3. Where does Alice go when she bolts from the church?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her home.
(d) A grove of trees.
4. What does Susannah Brooks do when Howard asks her to watch the girls?
(a) Slams down the phone.
(b) Quotes scripture to him.
(c) Curses at him.
(d) Agrees to help.
5. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan do to avoid thinking about Lizzy?
2. What is notable about Alice's face when she sees the girls?
3. About what does Howard try to assure Alice?
4. Alice has to attend a school board meeting to discuss ______________________.
5. To whom had Alice reported her slapping a student?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)