|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Theresa once do for the man in #47?
(a) Wrote sermons.
(b) Organized fundraisers.
(c) Helped him avoid a nervous breakdown.
(d) Cleaned house.
2. How many felony counts does Alice face?
3. Alice wishes that Howard could _____________________.
(a) Leave her alone.
(b) Tell better jokes.
(c) Write love letters.
(d) Sense her pain.
4. What does Howard think about the prayers at the hospital?
(a) They are necessary for consolation.
(b) They can't hurt.
(c) They are guiding Lizzy into the next world.
(d) They are a waste of time.
5. Howard recalls his father's moral of ____________________.
(a) Take the High Road.
(b) Shame and Duty.
(c) Never Fight.
(d) Work Hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Howard find to watch the girls while he goes to visit Alice in jail?
2. What do the arresting officers allow Alice to take with her?
3. Which student had Alice slapped in a moment of extreme frustration?
4. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
5. Alice is sure that God could not let __________________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)