|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice is sure that God could not let __________________.
(a) Emma have leukemia.
(b) Howard leave her.
(c) A tornado destroy the town.
(d) A toddler die.
2. What does Howard warn Alice not to do in church?
3. Alice's bail is set at what amount?
4. What is Carol's last name?
5. What does Alice make Howard promise he will not do?
(a) Bring the girls to the jail.
(b) Sell the car.
(c) Leave the girls with Nellie.
(d) Divorce her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard urges Alice to bear up for _____________________.
2. What did Theresa once do for the man in #47?
3. Alice's trial is set for which month?
4. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
5. Who is the woman who gossips at the funeral?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)