|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Howard, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what religion did Theresa grow up?
2. One of the girls has told a story about Alice's inappropriate discussion about ____________________.
(a) The principal.
(b) The captain of the football team.
(c) A tampon.
(d) Her husband.
3. What does Alice think of Carol?
(a) She has potential to be a great singer.
(b) She lives below community moral standards.
(c) She is her best friend.
(d) She is a good influence on the neighbor kids.
4. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
(a) Controlling Alice's outbursts.
(b) The girls' complaints about his cooking.
(c) Getting Easter dresses for the girls.
(d) The drought problems.
5. What does Alice do when she sees the girls in the jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice see Theresa?
2. Alice is in jail in which town?
3. How old was Alice when her mother died?
4. Howard urges Alice to bear up for _____________________.
5. What has Alice been doing constantly lately?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)