|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice do between meals in jail?
(a) Writes letters and cries.
(b) Reads and watches TV.
(c) Reads and sleeps.
(d) Makes phone calls and watches TV.
2. How old was Alice when her mother died?
3. With what natural disaster is Howard dealing during this time?
(a) Rainy season.
4. What surgery does Alice have while in jail?
(a) Appendix surgery.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Gallbladder surgery.
(d) Heart surgery.
5. How can Alice be characterized?
(d) Low self-esteem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alice and Theresa meet unexpectedly?
2. Who is Alice's cell mate?
3. What is Howard's state of mind in this section?
4. Theresa tells Alice that she saw _____________________________.
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)