|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Alice in jail?
2. Who is the former parish priest whom Theresa visits?
(a) Paul Shannon.
(b) Albert Satinga.
(c) Bill Roberts.
(d) Mario Santini.
3. What surgery does Alice have while in jail?
(a) Appendix surgery.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Gallbladder surgery.
4. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
(a) Wisconsin Dairy Museum.
(b) The Dairy Shrine Museum.
(c) The Moo-seum.
(d) The State Dairy Museum.
5. How old was Alice when her mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robbie show in court the horrible things that Alice supposedly did to him?
2. Why does Theresa feel guilty about Alice's arrest?
3. Which of the following is NOT something about court that Theresa compares to religion?
4. Nellie will be leaving soon to work in what country?
5. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)