|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard recalls that his father threatened to _______________ if he got a woman pregnant.
(a) Kick him out.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Report him.
(d) Disown him.
2. What surgery does Alice have while in jail?
(a) Appendix surgery.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Gallbladder surgery.
(d) Heart surgery.
3. Where do Alice and Theresa meet unexpectedly?
(a) The library.
(b) The apple orchard.
(d) The mall.
4. What religion does Alice consider while in prison?
5. What does Alice do between meals in jail?
(a) Makes phone calls and watches TV.
(b) Reads and sleeps.
(c) Writes letters and cries.
(d) Reads and watches TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
2. Who is Alice's cell mate?
3. What is Howard doing when Theresa comes to the house?
4. Alice is perceived as a ________________ in prison.
5. What does Alice hear a lot while in jail?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)