|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surgery does Alice have while in jail?
(a) Heart surgery.
(b) Gallbladder surgery.
(c) Brain surgery.
(d) Appendix surgery.
2. Alice does NOT suffer a huge lack of __________ while in jail.
3. How old is Robbie Mackessy?
4. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
(a) Barney Miller.
(b) CSI: Miami.
(c) Law & Order.
(d) Perry Mason.
5. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
(a) Give her time to recover.
(b) Get her mind off the tragedy.
(c) Have her move out of town.
(d) Divorce her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will eventually be a major witness for the defense?
2. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
3. Rafferty intends to reveal Mrs. Mackessy as ________________.
4. Nellie will be leaving soon to work in what country?
5. What is Howard doing when Theresa comes to the house?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)