|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Howard slaughter in Chapter 11?
2. How can Alice be characterized?
(b) Low self-esteem.
3. With what natural disaster is Howard dealing during this time?
(a) Rainy season.
4. Which of the following is NOT something about court that Theresa compares to religion?
(a) There is a lot of waiting.
(b) There is an awful silence.
(c) There is a strict ritual.
(d) There is a lot of praying.
5. Rafferty intends to reveal Mrs. Mackessy as ________________.
(a) A homewrecker.
(b) A common slut.
(c) A saint.
(d) A wronged woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice is compared to which fictional character?
2. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
3. Which of the following does Howard NOT tell Alice on the ride home from the funeral?
4. To which Biblical person does Alice liken herself?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)