|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Robbie Mackessy?
2. What does Alice hear a lot while in jail?
(c) Racial insults.
3. What is Howard's state of mind in this section?
4. What did Theresa once do for the man in #47?
(a) Cleaned house.
(b) Wrote sermons.
(c) Organized fundraisers.
(d) Helped him avoid a nervous breakdown.
5. What instrument does Howard play after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Alice's cell mate?
2. Alice is in fear of what _______________ could do to her.
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
4. What is the only constant TV program on during the week in jail?
5. Who is the former parish priest whom Theresa visits?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)