|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
(a) The Dairy Shrine Museum.
(b) The State Dairy Museum.
(c) The Moo-seum.
(d) Wisconsin Dairy Museum.
2. Which of the following is NOT something about court that Theresa compares to religion?
(a) There is a lot of praying.
(b) There is a lot of waiting.
(c) There is an awful silence.
(d) There is a strict ritual.
3. Why does Theresa feel guilty about Alice's arrest?
(a) She planted the stories that the children tell about Alice.
(b) She reinforced the lies of the children when questioned.
(c) She could have cleared everything up if she had been in town.
(d) She made a phone call to the sheriff's office about Alice.
4. What is the only constant TV program on during the week in jail?
(a) Law & Order.
(d) Wheel of Fortune.
5. What is Howard's state of mind in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice does NOT suffer a huge lack of __________ while in jail.
2. To which Biblical person does Alice liken herself?
3. Alice is in fear of what _______________ could do to her.
4. What is Howard doing when Theresa comes to the house?
5. What surgery does Alice have while in jail?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)