|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theresa doing when Alice sees her?
2. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
(a) The Moo-seum.
(b) The State Dairy Museum.
(c) Wisconsin Dairy Museum.
(d) The Dairy Shrine Museum.
3. Rafferty enjoys an image of those he dislikes in court as _______________________.
(a) Floating down a tranquil river and hitting rocks.
(b) Walking on hot coals.
(c) Being shot with BB guns.
(d) Being naked.
4. How can Alice be characterized?
(c) Low self-esteem.
5. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alice's cell mate?
2. Why does Theresa feel guilty about Alice's arrest?
3. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
4. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
5. How old was Alice when her mother died?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)