|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Howard NOT tell Alice on the ride home from the funeral?
(a) To go to bed.
(b) To make dinner.
(c) How sad the tiny coffin was.
(d) To forget Glevitch.
2. What does Alice do between meals in jail?
(a) Writes letters and cries.
(b) Makes phone calls and watches TV.
(c) Reads and sleeps.
(d) Reads and watches TV.
3. Alice is perceived as a ________________ in prison.
4. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
(a) Anne Mason.
(b) Susan Dirks.
(c) Janet Devor.
(d) Melanie Dyer.
5. What does Nellie advise Howard to do regarding Alice?
(a) Give her time to recover.
(b) Get her mind off the tragedy.
(c) Have her move out of town.
(d) Divorce her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nellie will be leaving soon to work in what country?
2. Which of the following is NOT something about court that Theresa compares to religion?
3. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
4. Who will eventually be a major witness for the defense?
5. What is Theresa doing when Alice sees her?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)