|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robbie show in court the horrible things that Alice supposedly did to him?
(a) He uses paper dolls.
(b) He uses a doll.
(c) He uses a poster.
(d) He uses a picture in a book.
2. What does Alice hear a lot while in jail?
(d) Racial insults.
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Alice sleeps for days?
(a) She resents hard farm life.
(b) She feels alone in her disgrace.
(c) She is on morphine.
(d) She is unable to cope with her house and children.
4. Where does Alice go to avoid a talk with Nellie?
(a) The mall.
(b) The library.
(c) The pond.
(d) The grocery.
5. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
(a) The State Dairy Museum.
(b) The Moo-seum.
(c) Wisconsin Dairy Museum.
(d) The Dairy Shrine Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alice and Theresa meet unexpectedly?
2. Howard recalls that his father threatened to _______________ if he got a woman pregnant.
3. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
4. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
5. What is the only constant TV program on during the week in jail?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)