|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Robbie Mackessy?
2. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
3. How does Robbie show in court the horrible things that Alice supposedly did to him?
(a) He uses a doll.
(b) He uses a poster.
(c) He uses paper dolls.
(d) He uses a picture in a book.
4. How old was Alice when her mother died?
5. Where does Alice go to avoid a talk with Nellie?
(a) The library.
(b) The pond.
(c) The grocery.
(d) The mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what natural disaster is Howard dealing during this time?
2. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
3. Which of the following is NOT something about court that Theresa compares to religion?
4. Why does Theresa feel guilty about Alice's arrest?
5. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)