|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard describes a quote by ________________ which is carved over the courthouse entrance.
2. How old is Robbie Mackessy?
3. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
(a) Perry Mason.
(b) CSI: Miami.
(c) Barney Miller.
(d) Law & Order.
4. Nellie will be leaving soon to work in what country?
5. Alice is compared to which fictional character?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) Becky Thatcher.
(d) Anna Karenina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Alice in jail?
2. With what natural disaster is Howard dealing during this time?
3. Who is the Assistant District Attorney in Alice's case?
4. Who is the former parish priest whom Theresa visits?
5. Where do Alice and Theresa meet unexpectedly?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)