|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice is compared to which fictional character?
(a) Becky Thatcher.
(b) Scarlett O'Hara.
(c) Anna Karenina.
(d) Jane Eyre.
2. Where does Alice see Theresa?
(a) The mall.
(b) The grocery.
(d) The woods.
3. Nellie will be leaving soon to work in what country?
4. Alice is in fear of what _______________ could do to her.
5. Howard recalls that his father threatened to _______________ if he got a woman pregnant.
(a) Kick him out.
(b) Report him.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Disown him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
2. Where does Alice go to avoid a talk with Nellie?
3. What religion does Alice consider while in prison?
4. In what city is Alice in jail?
5. How old is Alice's cell mate?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)