|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the comparison the funeral director made on the back of the leaflet at Grandpa Duggar's funeral?
2. Who can allow one of the younger children to go on the Internet?
3. What did MIchelle say was the most important factor of blanket training?
4. What was the one item the Duggars never left home without?
5. What was the Duggar attitude about a messy house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Michelle and Jim Bob believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children and how did they set about accomplishing the second?
2. What were some of the things that might be discussed at Bible time in the Duggar household?
3. What did the Duggars say was "the big question" and what was their answer to it?
4. What was the method of conflict resolution the children were supposed to take before taking a problem to their parents and what happened when someone bypassed that method, taking the problem directly to an adult?
5. How did Jim Bob and Michelle handle the situation when a child needed to be corrected and how did this differ from times the child was to be praised?
6. What was Josh's big investment involving the mounted fish and how did he make back his money?
7. List at least three of the rules Michelle has for children who are at the grocery store.
8. What was Jim Bob's struggle about whether he was truly a Christian and what did he come to learn about that situation?
9. What was the prank played on the Duggar family by former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee?
10. How did Josh become the owner of his first two cars?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the answer to the questions, Do the Duggars date? How did Josh meet his wife? What values were instilled in the children with regard to choosing a spouse? What are the attributes the girls said they were looking for and what were the attributes they were looking to avoid?
Essay Topic 2
What were the Duggars beliefs with regard to school? Why did they choose to homeschool? What were their attitudes about college education?
Essay Topic 3
Describe at least three situations in which the Duggars relied on prayer. What were the reasons they said they focused on prayer at those times? What were the outcomes?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)