|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the instruction on feeding Josie that Michelle found most difficult to follow?
(a) Her first suck from the bottle was to be air rather than milk.
(b) She had to be lying flat on her side while eating.
(c) She had to be held on Michelle's right side.
(d) She had to be held in a sitting position.
2. Which of the following was an activity the Duggar children used to keep themselves busy during the ice storm?
(a) Having stick horse races.
(b) Making snow ice cream.
(c) Playing video games.
(d) Roller blading in the living room.
3. What did the woman from the publication called the "Star" take from the Duggar home?
(c) A diary.
(d) A packet of letters.
4. What was the plan Jim Bob and Michelle had for the size of their family when they married?
(a) One to three children.
(b) At least twelve children.
(c) Two or three children.
(d) Four or five children.
5. What was Josie's middle name?
6. How did the Duggars dress when they are at home?
(a) The same as when they are in public.
(b) Less restrictively.
(c) The tendency is toward shorts and t-shirts
(d) Much more casually.
7. Why did Josh and John-David go to town?
(a) To help friends who were stranded.
(b) To buy fuel for the generator.
(c) To buy diapers.
(d) To buy milk and other essentials.
8. What was the crisis that prompted Josie to be transferred to Arkansas Children's Hospital?
(a) A perforated bowel.
(b) Fluid on her heart.
(c) Fluid on her brain.
(d) An aneurysm.
9. What did Jed tell Michelle when he talked to her on the phone from his trip?
(a) That he might want to be a missionary.
(b) That he wants to come home.
(c) That he misses her.
(d) That he wants Michelle to come home.
10. How long were the Duggars in Little Rock?
(a) More than a year.
(b) More than nine weeks.
(c) More than seven months.
(d) More than thirteen weeks.
11. Who is Mackynzie Duggar?
(a) Jim Bob and Michelle's third child.
(b) Jim Bob's niece.
(c) Jim Bob and Michelle's first grandchild.
(d) Michelle's niece.
12. Where was Mercy Hospital?
(b) Little Rock.
13. Where was Josie to sleep when she went to the home the family had rented in Little Rock?
(a) In the room shared by the older girls.
(b) In the living room so someone would always be near.
(c) In the bedroom Michelle and Jim Bob shared.
(d) In the study off the master bedroom.
14. What group put together a billboard campaign that used the Duggars' name?
(a) The Alcohol Beverage Control Board.
(b) People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
(c) The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
(d) People for a Controlled Population.
15. What was the name of the hospital where Michelle gave birth to Josie?
(a) Baptist Medical Center.
(b) St. John's.
(c) Arkansas Children's Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the musical instrument Jill played?
2. What kind of car was Josh driving when he picked up his mother-in-law from the airport?
3. What was the advice Josie's neonatalist gave Jim Bob and Michelle that they eventually came to realize was true?
4. When did Jim Bob and Michelle decide to let God choose how big their family would be?
5. Where did Gil and Kelly Bates live?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)