|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was happening at the state capitol that prompted Jim Bob's decision to run for the Arkansas Legislature?
(a) A rally to ban partial-birth abortions.
(b) A rally to ban firearms.
(c) A rally to strengthen homeschool laws.
(d) A rally to limit medical care.
2. What was Michelle's goal with regard to Josie's feeding schedule?
(a) To share the feedings with the older girls.
(b) To be at the hospital for as many feedings as possible.
(c) To feed her at least once or twice every day.
(d) To be the only one to feed Josie.
3. How long were the Duggars in Little Rock?
(a) More than nine weeks.
(b) More than thirteen weeks.
(c) More than seven months.
(d) More than a year.
4. What was the home country of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
5. What did the woman from the publication called the "Star" take from the Duggar home?
(a) A packet of letters.
(b) A diary.
6. Why did Jessa return to the family home while the rest of the family remained in Little Rock where Josie was hospitalized?
(a) To keep an appointment with the orthodontist.
(b) To keep an appointment for a recital.
(c) She had mono and the doctors didn't want her near Josie.
(d) To keep a promise to spend time with friends.
7. What did Jed tell Michelle when he talked to her on the phone from his trip?
(a) That he wants Michelle to come home.
(b) That he wants to come home.
(c) That he might want to be a missionary.
(d) That he misses her.
8. Of the eighteen children in the Duggar family in 2009, how many were boys?
9. What was the name of the house the Duggars rented for the long-term stay in Little Rock while Josie remained hospitalized?
(a) The Convention House.
(b) The Children's House.
(c) The Cornish House.
(d) The Hen House.
10. What was Michelle's mother's name?
(a) Madelyn James.
(b) Evelyn Jefferson.
(c) Marilyn Rutherford.
(d) Ethel Ruark.
11. Why did Josh and John-David go to town?
(a) To buy fuel for the generator.
(b) To buy diapers.
(c) To help friends who were stranded.
(d) To buy milk and other essentials.
12. What is the major change in routine when Jim Bob steps out during the first morning of the ice storm to assess the damage?
(a) The door is frozen and he has to use a blowtorch to get it open.
(b) He expresses his worry to Michelle.
(c) He doesn't allow any of the children to go.
(d) He stops to pray for safety.
13. What does Michelle believe was the cause of her sleepless night after her double date on December 3?
(c) Sweet potato fries.
(d) Fried chicken.
14. What was Jim Bob doing the first few minutes of Josie's life?
(a) Calling everyone to share the news.
(c) He passed out and missed it.
15. What is the scripture Jim Bob said he refers to when his family is criticized?
(a) The Beatitudes.
(b) The Sermon on the Mount.
(c) The Psalms.
(d) The Ten Commandments.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the employees at the fast food restaurant in Tennessee first recognize Michelle?
2. What did Michelle say was the inevitable reaction whenever she left the house for the hospital each morning?
3. How old was Josie before the entire Duggar family was reunited in Springdale?
4. How far away did Josh live?
5. What was the scripture that made Jim Bob and Michelle decide that God would choose how many children they have?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)