|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jim Bob do to make a living?
(a) Operated a real estate business.
(b) Was a politician.
(c) Ran a wrecking yard.
(d) Pastored a church.
2. What did Jim Bob say was the inevitable response when one stands up for what's right?
(a) Becoming open to criticism.
(b) Becoming labeled an extremist.
(c) Becoming the target of the media.
(d) Becoming labeled a liberal.
3. Who is Anna Keller?
(a) The wife of the pastor of their church.
(b) The woman who teaches piano to some of the youngsters.
(c) The wife of Jim Bob's best friend in Missouri.
(d) Josh's wife.
4. Which of the following did the Duggars say was their primary goal for writing the book?
(a) To encourage the reader to attend church regularly.
(b) To encourage the reader to recognize God's blessings.
(c) To encourage the reader to limit the number of children they have.
(d) To encourage the reader to have as many children as possible.
5. What did Jed tell Michelle when he talked to her on the phone from his trip?
(a) That he might want to be a missionary.
(b) That he misses her.
(c) That he wants to come home.
(d) That he wants Michelle to come home.
6. What was wrong with Jordyn at the same time Michelle was in the hospital with Josie?
(b) A broken arm.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) An ear infection.
7. What does the woman named Anne give Jim Bob while he's at the hospital with Josie?
(a) The key to her house.
(b) The address to her house.
(c) The key to her house, the alarm code, and the address.
(d) The alarm code to her house.
8. What did the young woman who visited the Duggars steal from Jinger?
(a) A diary.
(b) A lock of hair.
(d) A packet of letters.
9. Which of the children went with Jim Bob to Little Rock?
10. Of the eighteen children in the Duggar family in 2009, how many were boys?
11. What was the name of the house the Duggars rented for the long-term stay in Little Rock while Josie remained hospitalized?
(a) The Convention House.
(b) The Hen House.
(c) The Children's House.
(d) The Cornish House.
12. What does Jim Bob say was one of the reasons they chose to home school?
(a) To keep the children near.
(b) To give the children a better education.
(c) To keep the children from learning evolution.
(d) To control what they're taught.
13. What was the plan Jim Bob and Michelle had for the size of their family when they married?
(a) Two or three children.
(b) At least twelve children.
(c) One to three children.
(d) Four or five children.
14. Who was Alicia Dennis?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A musician who came to the hospital to pray.
(c) The wife of a minister in Little Rock.
(d) The Duggars' contact at People magazine.
15. What was the scripture that made Jim Bob and Michelle decide that God would choose how many children they have?
(a) Be fruitful and multiply.
(b) Your children will inherit the world.
(c) That children are a blessing of God.
(d) Go and spread the word of the Lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the doctor Michelle said the family was grateful to for the care given Josie?
2. Who is Mackynzie Duggar?
3. What was Josie's middle name?
4. Where was Mercy Hospital?
5. Why did Jim Bob return to Springdale with some of the kids soon after Josie's release from the hospital?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)