|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away did Josh live?
(a) About eight miles.
(b) In the basement.
(c) About eighty miles.
(d) About a block.
2. Who is Anna Keller?
(a) Josh's wife.
(b) The woman who teaches piano to some of the youngsters.
(c) The wife of the pastor of their church.
(d) The wife of Jim Bob's best friend in Missouri.
3. What was the role Jim Bob's parents played in a huge convention center development?
(a) They sold the land.
(b) They developed the financial backing.
(c) They acted as the real estate brokers.
(d) They oversaw the building project.
4. What did the woman from the publication called the "Star" take from the Duggar home?
(b) A packet of letters.
(d) A diary.
5. Who is Mackynzie Duggar?
(a) Michelle's niece.
(b) Jim Bob and Michelle's first grandchild.
(c) Jim Bob and Michelle's third child.
(d) Jim Bob's niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the young woman who visited the Duggars steal from Jinger?
2. Why did Josh and John-David go to town?
3. Who was the child Michelle and Jim Bob couldn't immediately name during the Mike Huckabee news show?
4. How did Josh earn the hundred dollars he used to buy the Datsun from Jim Bob when he was twelve?
5. How did the Duggars dress when they are at home?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)