|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper that ran the photo of the Duggar children following their parents in to vote?
(a) The Benton County Daily Record.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(d) The Springdale Sun.
2. Why did the Duggars have lots of beautiful music in the house the days before Jana and Jill had their wisdom teeth removed?
(a) Playing classical music on radio if the girls' favorite stress reliever.
(b) Playing instruments is a stress reliever.
(c) The younger children were practicing for a recital.
(d) It was Christmas week and there were many carolers.
3. What was the name of the Sunday School class at the Temple Baptist Church in which the entire Duggar family spent time in worship together?
(a) Children's Church.
(b) The Oasis.
(c) Families United.
(d) Up Close.
4. What was the name of the house the Duggars rented for the long-term stay in Little Rock while Josie remained hospitalized?
(a) The Convention House.
(b) The Children's House.
(c) The Hen House.
(d) The Cornish House.
5. What was the final diagnosis of Josie's struggle with regard to eating?
(a) She was allergic to vitamin D.
(b) She was lactose intolerant.
(c) She wasn't getting enough nutrients.
(d) Her small intestine had shifted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT one of the reasons Michelle said having the children perform at a nursing home was a good idea?
2. What was the security provided for the Duggar children on their trip?
3. What was happening at the state capitol that prompted Jim Bob's decision to run for the Arkansas Legislature?
4. What else were the Duggars planning to celebrate on the day before Christmas Eve?
5. What did Jed tell Michelle when he talked to her on the phone from his trip?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)