|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jim Bob doing the first few minutes of Josie's life?
(a) Calling everyone to share the news.
(b) He passed out and missed it.
2. Why did Josh and John-David go to town?
(a) To help friends who were stranded.
(b) To buy diapers.
(c) To buy fuel for the generator.
(d) To buy milk and other essentials.
3. What did the Duggars say was one of the most common comments about their lifestyle?
(a) That they can't possibly hope to have more children.
(b) That they've never experienced the hardships of real life.
(c) That they are a drain on the economy.
(d) That they will eventually have a disabled child.
4. What was the scripture that made Jim Bob and Michelle decide that God would choose how many children they have?
(a) Go and spread the word of the Lord.
(b) Your children will inherit the world.
(c) That children are a blessing of God.
(d) Be fruitful and multiply.
5. What was the purpose of the trip planned for the following week?
(a) The children were going on vacation.
(b) The children were shooting a series of commercials.
(c) It was a mission trip.
(d) The children were performing for a new church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many terms did Jim Bob serve in the Legislature?
2. Which of the following was an activity the Duggar children used to keep themselves busy during the ice storm?
3. Where were ten of the older children going the following week?
4. What group put together a billboard campaign that used the Duggars' name?
5. What was the advice Josie's neonatalist gave Jim Bob and Michelle that they eventually came to realize was true?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)