|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jim Bob doing the first few minutes of Josie's life?
(a) He passed out and missed it.
(c) Calling everyone to share the news.
2. What was Michelle's mother's name?
(a) Evelyn Jefferson.
(b) Ethel Ruark.
(c) Marilyn Rutherford.
(d) Madelyn James.
3. What did Anne's friends bring the Duggars the night after they moved into the house they've borrowed for the holidays?
(a) Chicken and dumplings.
(b) Gifts for all the children.
(c) A DVD of a sermon especially for those with sick children.
(d) A baby bed for when Josie was released.
4. What was the name of the hospital where Michelle gave birth to Josie?
(a) St. John's.
(b) Baptist Medical Center.
(d) Arkansas Children's Hospital.
5. What was Michelle's goal with regard to Josie's feeding schedule?
(a) To feed her at least once or twice every day.
(b) To share the feedings with the older girls.
(c) To be at the hospital for as many feedings as possible.
(d) To be the only one to feed Josie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jessa return to the family home while the rest of the family remained in Little Rock where Josie was hospitalized?
2. Where was Mercy Hospital?
3. When did Jim Bob and Michelle decide to let God choose how big their family would be?
4. What did Michelle say was one way for a newcomer to discover who in the community would appreciate a visit?
5. What did the young woman do with the item she stole from Jinger?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)