|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the crisis Alicia Dennis was dealing with at the time of Josie's birth?
(a) Her son had been struck by a car while riding his bike.
(b) Her husband had been in a car wreck.
(c) Her four-year-old daughter was having seizures.
(d) Her father was having surgery for a tumor.
2. Where was Mercy Hospital?
(c) Little Rock.
3. What is the major change in routine when Jim Bob steps out during the first morning of the ice storm to assess the damage?
(a) He stops to pray for safety.
(b) He expresses his worry to Michelle.
(c) The door is frozen and he has to use a blowtorch to get it open.
(d) He doesn't allow any of the children to go.
4. Who was Alicia Dennis?
(a) The Duggars' contact at People magazine.
(b) A musician who came to the hospital to pray.
(c) A nurse.
(d) The wife of a minister in Little Rock.
5. What was Michelle's goal with regard to Josie's feeding schedule?
(a) To be at the hospital for as many feedings as possible.
(b) To feed her at least once or twice every day.
(c) To share the feedings with the older girls.
(d) To be the only one to feed Josie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car was Josh driving when he picked up his mother-in-law from the airport?
2. What was the home country of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
3. Why did Jim Bob return to Springdale with some of the kids soon after Josie's release from the hospital?
4. Why weren't the Duggars allowed to hold Josie at first?
5. What was Josie's middle name?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)