|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the house the Duggars rented for the long-term stay in Little Rock while Josie remained hospitalized?
(a) The Cornish House.
(b) The Convention House.
(c) The Hen House.
(d) The Children's House.
2. Who is Anna Keller?
(a) Josh's wife.
(b) The woman who teaches piano to some of the youngsters.
(c) The wife of Jim Bob's best friend in Missouri.
(d) The wife of the pastor of their church.
3. What kind of car was Josh driving when he picked up his mother-in-law from the airport?
(a) A wrecker.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A limo.
(d) A vintage pickup.
4. Of the eighteen children in the Duggar family in 2009, how many were boys?
5. What was wrong with Jordyn at the same time Michelle was in the hospital with Josie?
(a) A broken arm.
(b) An ear infection.
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the trip planned for the following week?
2. What is the musical instrument Jill played?
3. What does Jim Bob say was one of the reasons they chose to home school?
4. What does the woman named Anne give Jim Bob while he's at the hospital with Josie?
5. What was the purpose of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)