|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the advice Josie's neonatalist gave Jim Bob and Michelle that they eventually came to realize was true?
(a) Never trust a preemie.
(b) Listen to Josie's voice.
(c) Take care of yourself.
(d) Find a quiet place to pray.
2. What was the home country of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
3. What did Anne's friends bring the Duggars the night after they moved into the house they've borrowed for the holidays?
(a) A DVD of a sermon especially for those with sick children.
(b) A baby bed for when Josie was released.
(c) Gifts for all the children.
(d) Chicken and dumplings.
4. Where were ten of the older children going the following week?
(a) El Salvador.
(c) Little Rock.
5. What did the Duggars say was one of the most common comments about their lifestyle?
(a) That they've never experienced the hardships of real life.
(b) That they are a drain on the economy.
(c) That they will eventually have a disabled child.
(d) That they can't possibly hope to have more children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mackynzie Duggar?
2. Which of the following was an activity the Duggar children used to keep themselves busy during the ice storm?
3. What was the name of the house the Duggars rented for the long-term stay in Little Rock while Josie remained hospitalized?
4. What else were the Duggars planning to celebrate on the day before Christmas Eve?
5. What does Michelle believe was the cause of her sleepless night after her double date on December 3?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)