|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the doctor Michelle said the family was grateful to for the care given Josie?
(a) Dr. Jones.
(b) Dr. Arrington.
(c) Dr. Ardemore.
(d) Dr. Hackmore.
2. Where did Gil and Kelly Bates live?
(b) Little Rock.
3. What was the final diagnosis of Josie's struggle with regard to eating?
(a) She was allergic to vitamin D.
(b) Her small intestine had shifted.
(c) She wasn't getting enough nutrients.
(d) She was lactose intolerant.
4. Which of the following was an activity the Duggar children used to keep themselves busy during the ice storm?
(a) Making snow ice cream.
(b) Having stick horse races.
(c) Playing video games.
(d) Roller blading in the living room.
5. What was wrong with Jordyn at the same time Michelle was in the hospital with Josie?
(a) A broken arm.
(b) Chicken pox.
(d) An ear infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michelle say was the inevitable reaction whenever she left the house for the hospital each morning?
2. What was the purpose of the trip planned for the following week?
3. Who was Alicia Dennis?
4. What kind of car was Josh driving when he picked up his mother-in-law from the airport?
5. What does Michelle believe was the cause of her sleepless night after her double date on December 3?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)