|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the eighteen children in the Duggar family in 2009, how many were boys?
2. When did Jim Bob and Michelle decide to let God choose how big their family would be?
(a) When they married.
(b) On their fifth anniversary.
(c) They never did.
(d) When they had their tenth child.
3. What does Michelle believe was the cause of her sleepless night after her double date on December 3?
(b) Sweet potato fries.
(c) Fried chicken.
4. What did the Duggars say was one of the most common comments about their lifestyle?
(a) That they've never experienced the hardships of real life.
(b) That they can't possibly hope to have more children.
(c) That they are a drain on the economy.
(d) That they will eventually have a disabled child.
5. What was the disease that struck Jim Bob's father?
(a) A tumor.
(b) Congestive heart failure.
(c) Kidney failure.
(d) Rheumatoid arthritis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Josie's middle name?
2. Why was Jim Bob told Michelle needed to be transferred to another hospital?
3. Why did Josh and John-David go to town?
4. What was the home country of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
5. Which of the children went with Jim Bob to Little Rock?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)