1. How far did families come from when they walked through Ishmael's village?
Hundred of miles.
2. What stories would the families tell who walked through Ishmael's village?
Relatives killed; homes burned.
3. Why wouldn't the families who had walked to Ishmael's village stay there?
They knew the war was coming to his village.
4. At the beginning of the book, what were the only wars Ishmael had heard about?
5. in what country near Ishmael's village was a war going on?
6. How old was Ishmael in Chapter 1?
7. How old was Ishmael the first time he was touched by war?
This section contains 3,331 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)