|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank was the soldier who was in the room after Ishmael had been in the hospital in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 14, how was the rebel who shot one of the boys killed?
(a) Bullet to head.
(b) Slit throat.
(c) Bullet to chest.
(d) Bayonet to stomach.
3. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) June 1995.
(b) March 1996.
(c) April 1997.
(d) January 1996.
4. When did Ishmael leave New York City?
(a) November 23, 1996.
(b) December 11, 1996.
(c) November 15, 1996.
(d) December 4, 1996.
5. What time was the food ready for Ishmael's name-giving ceremony?
(b) 5 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What production had taken place at the place where there was one large house and a kitchen?
2. What stories would the families tell who walked through Ishmael's village?
3. What was the weather when Ishmael landed in New York?
4. In Chapter 4, where did the boys sleep?
5. In Chapter 14, what did the boys do at night?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)