|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction did the Iman face during prayers in Kamator?
2. How many cousins already lived at Ishmael's uncle's home before Ishmael arrived?
3. What did a nurse give Ishmael at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Ice cream.
(d) Migraine medicine.
4. What was the name of the village where the boys first acted as guards and then farm workers?
5. What time was the food ready for Ishmael's name-giving ceremony?
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many days did Ishmael walk from dawn to dusk and see no one?
2. By Chapter 19, how long had Ishmael been at Bennin Home?
3. How old was Ishmael in Chapter 15?
4. Why wouldn't the families who had walked to Ishmael's village stay there?
5. What direction did Ishmael head when he left the swamp in Chapter 7?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)