|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ishmael see by the river in Chapter 12?
(a) Bodies of 11 and 13 year old boys.
(b) Pile of food.
(c) Stockpile of guns.
(d) Men chained.
2. At whose house did Ishmael, his brother, and friend stay in Mattru Jong?
3. In Chapter 14, how was the rebel who shot one of the boys killed?
(a) Slit throat.
(b) Bullet to head.
(c) Bayonet to stomach.
(d) Bullet to chest.
4. In Chapter 11, what was one of the rebels carrying?
(b) Young girl.
(c) Man's head.
5. What direction did Ishmael head when he left the swamp in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how long did Ishmael and the other boys stay in a fisherman's hut while their feet healed?
2. In Chapter 4, how did the old man that the boys saw on a verandah die?
3. In Chapter 7 after the attack, how often did Kaloko and Ishmael return to Kamator to see if people returned?
4. When UNICEF came, how many boys were chosen to go?
5. In Chapter 5, how old was the boy that Ishmael and his companions stole food from?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)