|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Ishmael, his brother, and friend arrive at his grandmother's village?
(b) 4 p.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
2. Why did Ishmael get admitted to the hospital iat the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Got stabbed.
(b) Broke a glass window.
(c) Fainted from a migraine.
(d) Got beaten.
3. How old was Ishmael the first time he was touched by war?
4. Why did Ishmael and his brother and a friend go to Mattru Jong in Chapter 1?
(a) Participate in a talent show.
(b) Watch television.
(c) Visit family.
(d) Go swimming.
5. How wide was the path that the six boys walked in Chapter 4?
(a) 20 inches.
(b) 18 inches.
(c) A foot.
(d) A half a foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the girl that Esther reminded Ishmael of?
2. What did the rebels do to the Iman in Chapter 7?
3. What was Esther wearing when she and two men came to take Ishmael to the hospital for his examination?
4. What color handkerchiefs did rebels wear in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 3, how long was the majority of the population of Mattru Jong in hiding?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)