|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) April 1997.
(b) June 1995.
(c) March 1996.
(d) January 1996.
2. In Chapter 4, when the boys returned to a crowded village, how did they get food to eat?
(a) Bought it.
(b) A priest gave them some.
(c) Friends gave them some.
(d) Stole it.
3. In Chapter 14, how many boys were picked for a killing demonstration?
4. What did a man feed the boys in Chapter 9 after they damaged their feet?
(a) Coconut and rice.
(b) Maize and corn.
(c) Cassava and yams.
(d) Fried-fish soup and rice.
5. What would Ishmael's grandmother give him to eat when he awoke in the hammock at her farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how often did Ishmael take a bath?
2. What did a nurse give Ishmael at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. What would Ishmael do in Chapter 16 when he had migraines?
4. When UNICEF came, how many boys were chosen to go?
5. What color gown did the iman wear at Ishmael's name-giving ceremony?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)