|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when the boys returned to a crowded village, how did they get food to eat?
(a) Friends gave them some.
(b) Bought it.
(c) A priest gave them some.
(d) Stole it.
2. Where was Musa's mother when Mattru Jong was attacked?
3. What did Esther give Ishmael when he saw her a second time in Chapter 17?
(b) Walkman and a cassette.
(d) Soccer jersey.
4. When did Ishmael's father say was the beginning of rotten politics?
5. What did a man use to relieve the pain in the boys' feet in Chapter 9?
(a) Mashed herbs.
(b) Wet clothes.
(c) Steamed grass.
(d) Cool water.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what did Saidu say he was doing?
2. At the beginning of the book, what were the only wars Ishmael had heard about?
3. In Chapter 5, how old was the boy that Ishmael and his companions stole food from?
4. In Chapter 3, how long was the majority of the population of Mattru Jong in hiding?
5. The night of the attack in Chapter 7, where did Ishmael sleep?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)