|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how did the old man that the boys saw on a verandah die?
(b) Bullet to the chest.
(c) Bullet to the forehead.
2. During the battle in Chapter 13, who did Ishmael hear scream?
3. How old was Ishmael the first time he was touched by war?
4. In Chapter 11, how many villages did the rebels say they burned that day?
5. Why did the boys go back to Mattru Jong in Chapter 4?
(a) Get clothes.
(b) Get food.
(c) Get food and clothes.
(d) Get money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Ishmael's father try to get him to take a shower?
2. How many rebels capture the boys in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 6, how far away was Gibrilla's aunt?
4. In Chapter 8, how often did Ishmael take a bath?
5. in what country near Ishmael's village was a war going on?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)