|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how long did Ishmael and the other boys stay in a fisherman's hut while their feet healed?
(a) 4 days.
(b) A week and a half.
(c) A week.
(d) 5 days.
2. In Chapter 7, how many days did Ishmael walk from dawn to dusk and see no one?
3. What food did an old man offer Ishmael and the other boys in Chapter 8?
4. How wide was the path that the six boys walked in Chapter 4?
(a) 20 inches.
(b) 18 inches.
(c) A half a foot.
(d) A foot.
5. What took the boys' meat in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, which boy fell backward because he had taken too much ammunition?
2. What was the only food the boys found in Khalilou's house in Chapter 4?
3. Why did Ishmael and his brother and a friend go to Mattru Jong in Chapter 1?
4. After Ishmael's unit captured a village in Chapter 16, how many days did it take Kanei and Moriba to get help?
5. In Chapter 6, how far away was Gibrilla's aunt?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)