|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the boys was shot in Chapter 14, after a man with a beard was shot in the head?
2. How wide was the path that the six boys walked in Chapter 4?
(a) A foot.
(b) A half a foot.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 20 inches.
3. When Ishmael left the swamp in Chapter 7, what did he stuff in his pockets?
4. What did a nurse give Ishmael at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Migraine medicine.
5. How old was Ishmael in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Alhaji when the rebels attacked Mattru Jong?
2. In Chapter 7, how many homes were burned?
3. What was slaughtered to eat for Ishmael's name-giving ceremony?
4. What was Ishmael's nickname when he was a soldier?
5. Near the end of Chapter 14, when might the boys leave for war?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)