|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how many villages did the rebels say they burned that day?
2. Which of the boys was shot in Chapter 14, after a man with a beard was shot in the head?
3. What time did Ishmael, his brother, and friend arrive at his grandmother's village?
(a) 2 p.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
4. What did Ishmael think he could hear at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) Lansana's singing.
(b) Mother's voice.
(c) Father's voice.
(d) Grandmother's singing.
5. What type of farms were near Ishmael's grandmother's village?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how long did Ishmael spend in the forest before running into people again?
2. How old were the rebels who captured the boys in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 8, how many days did Ishmael walk without sleeping?
4. In Chapter 10, what did Saidu say he was doing?
5. In Chapter 7, how many days did Ishmael walk from dawn to dusk and see no one?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)