|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose house did Ishmael, his brother, and friend stay in Mattru Jong?
2. How far did Ishmael, his brother, and friend have to walk to Mattru jong?
(a) 16 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 6 miles.
(d) 12 miles.
3. In Chapter 9, what game did Ishmael and the other boys play by the ocean?
(b) Kick the can.
4. How many miles did Ishmael, his brother, and friend have to travel to Mattru Jong after leaving Ishmael's grandmother's village?
5. In Chapter 4, how did the old man that the boys saw on a verandah die?
(a) Bullet to the chest.
(b) Bullet to the forehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the rebels do to the Iman in Chapter 7?
2. When Ishmael and his brother returned to his grandmother's village, what type of vehicle did a man drive up with his dead family inside?
3. In Chapter 9 at the fisherman's hut, which of the boys boasted about being an excellent soccer player?
4. From what tribe was the fisherman who cared for the boys in Chapter 9?
5. What color handkerchiefs did rebels wear in Chapter 4?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)