|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide was the path that the six boys walked in Chapter 4?
(a) A half a foot.
(b) A foot.
(c) 20 inches.
(d) 18 inches.
2. What type of farms were near Ishmael's grandmother's village?
3. Who would climb trees in Chapter 4, to get something to eat?
4. How many rebels did the boys see when they went back to Mattru Jong?
5. In Chapter 8, how long did Ishmael spend in the forest before running into people again?
(a) More than a month.
(b) About a month and a half.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a man feed the boys in Chapter 9 after they damaged their feet?
2. In Chapter 4, when the boys and the other people who had entered the town together returned to the swamp, how many crossed at a time?
3. What food did an old man offer Ishmael and the other boys in Chapter 8?
4. What type of farm did the boys ravage for awhile because they were so hungry?
5. What was on either side of the path the boys walked at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)