|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a man use to relieve the pain in the boys' feet in Chapter 9?
(a) Wet clothes.
(b) Cool water.
(c) Mashed herbs.
(d) Steamed grass.
2. Where was Ishmael living in Chapter 2?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What was the name of the village where the boys first acted as guards and then farm workers?
4. What color handkerchiefs did rebels wear in Chapter 4?
5. Sierra Leone been a British colony since what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when the boys returned to a crowded village, how did they get food to eat?
2. In Chapter 8, how often did Ishmael take a bath?
3. What did Junior and Ishmael have in their mouths when their father held a ceremony to bless their new home in Mogbwemo?
4. Why wouldn't the families who had walked to Ishmael's village stay there?
5. How far did Ishmael, his brother, and friend have to walk to Mattru jong?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)