|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of farms were near Ishmael's grandmother's village?
2. In Chapter 7 after the attack, how often did Kaloko and Ishmael return to Kamator to see if people returned?
(a) Every 3 days.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every day.
3. Including him, how many were in Ishmael's rap and dance group?
4. In Chapter 8, how long did Ishmael spend in the forest before running into people again?
(a) More than a month.
(b) About a month and a half.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
5. The night of the attack in Chapter 7, where did Ishmael sleep?
(a) Under a home.
(b) Up in a tree.
(c) Leaning on a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far apart did Ishmael's parents live?
2. In Chapter 9, how many languages did Ishmael and the other boys know?
3. In Chapter 4, how did the old man that the boys saw on a verandah die?
4. In Chapter 8, how often did Ishmael take a bath?
5. In Chapter 6, how far away was Gibrilla's aunt?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)