|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how long was the majority of the population of Mattru Jong in hiding?
(a) A week.
(b) 5 days.
(c) A few days.
(d) 12 days.
2. At the end of Chapter 5, how long did Ishmael, Junior, and their friends lie in the forest hiding?
(a) Almost an hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) About an hour and a half.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. In Chapter 4, when the boys returned to a crowded village, how did they get food to eat?
(a) Stole it.
(b) Friends gave them some.
(c) Bought it.
(d) A priest gave them some.
4. In Chapter 5, how old was the man caught crossing a bridge into the village?
5. In Chapter 5, what did the boy's mother that they stole from give the six boys later?
(a) Okra soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Ishmael first touched by war?
2. Why did Ishmael and his brother and a friend go to Mattru Jong in Chapter 1?
3. How many miles did Ishmael, his brother, and friend have to travel to Mattru Jong after leaving Ishmael's grandmother's village?
4. How far apart did Ishmael's parents live?
5. How many bodies were near the old man on a verandah in Chapter 4?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)