|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was a curfew set for in Mattru Jong after Mogbwemo was attached?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(b) 7 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
2. When was Ishmael first touched by war?
(a) February 1992.
(b) September 1994.
(c) January 1993.
(d) March 1991.
3. How old were the rebels who captured the boys in Chapter 5?
(a) 20 or younger.
(b) 21 or younger.
(c) 25 or younger.
(d) 18 or younger.
4. What was on either side of the path the boys walked at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(d) Tall trees.
5. How old was Ishmael the first time he was touched by war?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ishmael's younger brother in Chapter 1?
2. How many rebels did the boys see when they went back to Mattru Jong?
3. How old was Ishmael in Chapter 1?
4. When Ishmael and his brother returned to his grandmother's village, what type of vehicle did a man drive up with his dead family inside?
5. What type of farm did the boys ravage for awhile because they were so hungry?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)