|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ishmael and his brother and a friend go to Mattru Jong in Chapter 1?
(a) Visit family.
(b) Watch television.
(c) Participate in a talent show.
(d) Go swimming.
2. How old was Ishmael's younger brother in Chapter 1?
3. What time did Ishmael, his brother, and friend arrive at his grandmother's village?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
4. What food did the six boys steal from a younger boy?
(a) Sweet potato.
5. What time was a curfew set for in Mattru Jong after Mogbwemo was attached?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(b) 7:30 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color handkerchiefs did rebels wear in Chapter 4?
2. in what country near Ishmael's village was a war going on?
3. How wide was the path that the six boys walked in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 4, how did the old man that the boys saw on a verandah die?
5. How many rebels did the boys see when they went back to Mattru Jong?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)