|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Ishmael, his brother, and friend arrive at his grandmother's village?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
2. in what country near Ishmael's village was a war going on?
3. What stories would the families tell who walked through Ishmael's village?
(a) The soldiers.
(b) Fighting in the streets.
(c) Relatives killed; homes burned.
(d) Life before the war.
4. Including him, how many were in Ishmael's rap and dance group?
5. At the end of Chapter 5, how long did Ishmael, Junior, and their friends lie in the forest hiding?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) About an hour and a half.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) Almost an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ishmael's younger brother in Chapter 1?
2. What time was a curfew set for in Mattru Jong after Mogbwemo was attached?
3. What type of farm did the boys ravage for awhile because they were so hungry?
4. What type of farms were near Ishmael's grandmother's village?
5. How far apart did Ishmael's parents live?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)