|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was a curfew set for in Mattru Jong after Mogbwemo was attached?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 8:30 p.m.
2. In Chapter 3, how far away was it rumored that the rebels were stationed?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 25 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
3. Including him, how many were in Ishmael's rap and dance group?
4. How old was Ishmael's younger brother in Chapter 1?
5. How old was Ishmael in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Ishmael and his brother wait at the wharf hoping to see their families or someone else from their village in Chapter 1?
2. Why did Ishmael and his brother and a friend go to Mattru Jong in Chapter 1?
3. How far apart did Ishmael's parents live?
4. When did Sierra Leone gain independence?
5. What type of farms were near Ishmael's grandmother's village?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)