|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in what country near Ishmael's village was a war going on?
2. How old was Ishmael the first time he was touched by war?
3. When Ishmael and his brother returned to his grandmother's village, what type of vehicle did a man drive up with his dead family inside?
4. How far did families come from when they walked through Ishmael's village?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) Hundred of miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) 150 miles.
5. How far apart did Ishmael's parents live?
(a) 1/4 mile.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 3 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how far away was it rumored that the rebels were stationed?
2. How old was Ishmael in Chapter 1?
3. When did Ishmael's father say was the beginning of rotten politics?
4. Why did Ishmael and his brother and a friend go to Mattru Jong in Chapter 1?
5. Including him, how many were in Ishmael's rap and dance group?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)