|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Including him, how many were in Ishmael's rap and dance group?
2. When did Sierra Leone gain independence?
3. How far did families come from when they walked through Ishmael's village?
(a) 150 miles.
(b) 200 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) Hundred of miles.
4. At whose house did Ishmael, his brother, and friend stay in Mattru Jong?
5. How long did Ishmael and his brother wait at the wharf hoping to see their families or someone else from their village in Chapter 1?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ishmael's father say was the beginning of rotten politics?
2. In Chapter 3, how far away was it rumored that the rebels were stationed?
3. What time was a curfew set for in Mattru Jong after Mogbwemo was attached?
4. Sierra Leone been a British colony since what year?
5. When Ishmael and his brother returned to his grandmother's village, what type of vehicle did a man drive up with his dead family inside?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)