|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sierra Leone been a British colony since what year?
2. How old was Ishmael in Chapter 1?
3. When did Ishmael's father say was the beginning of rotten politics?
4. How long did Ishmael and his brother wait at the wharf hoping to see their families or someone else from their village in Chapter 1?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 3 hours.
5. How old was Ishmael the first time he was touched by war?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sierra Leone gain independence?
2. What time did Ishmael, his brother, and friend arrive at his grandmother's village?
3. How old was Ishmael's younger brother in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 3, how long was the majority of the population of Mattru Jong in hiding?
5. In Chapter 3, how far away was it rumored that the rebels were stationed?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)