|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the battle in Chapter 13, who did Ishmael hear scream?
2. How long did it take the boys to withdraw from the drugs in Chapter 16?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 12 weeks.
3. How old was Ishmael the first time he was touched by war?
4. What village were Ishmael and the others taken to in Chapter 13?
5. What did Esther buy Alhaji when they took Ishmael to the hospital for an examination?
(a) Soccer jersey.
(b) Cassette tape.
(c) Rugby jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle did Esther come in when she and two men came to take Ishmael to the hospital for his examination?
2. Where was Jumah stationed in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 5, what did the boy's mother that they stole from give the six boys later?
4. What was the name of the village where the boys first acted as guards and then farm workers?
5. What was the lieutenant reading at the beginning of Chapter 13?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)