|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the battle in Chapter 13, who did Ishmael hear scream?
2. Why did Ishmael get admitted to the hospital iat the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Fainted from a migraine.
(b) Broke a glass window.
(c) Got beaten.
(d) Got stabbed.
3. In Chapter 8, how far did wild pigs chase Ishmael before he could climb a tree?
(a) 1/3 mile.
(b) 1/4 mile.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 3/4 mile.
4. Who gave a speech near the end of Chapter 14 saying the soldiers were there to protect civilians?
(a) An older boy.
(d) A private.
5. In Chapter 4, when the boys returned to a crowded village, how did they get food to eat?
(a) Stole it.
(b) Friends gave them some.
(c) Bought it.
(d) A priest gave them some.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the second dry season of Ishmael's war years, how often did they stop during a three-day journey to a village they wanted to take over?
2. In Chapter 9, what game did Ishmael and the other boys play by the ocean?
3. When Ishmael left the swamp in Chapter 7, what did he stuff in his pockets?
4. In Chapter 14, how many boys were picked for a killing demonstration?
5. What color handkerchiefs did rebels wear in Chapter 4?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)