|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food did the six boys steal from a younger boy?
(c) Sweet potato.
2. How many rebels capture the boys in Chapter 5?
3. At whose house did Ishmael, his brother, and friend stay in Mattru Jong?
4. How far apart did Ishmael's parents live?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 1/4 mile.
5. What was on either side of the path the boys walked at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(c) Tall trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ishmael living in Chapter 2?
2. in what country near Ishmael's village was a war going on?
3. What stories would the families tell who walked through Ishmael's village?
4. How many miles did Ishmael, his brother, and friend have to travel to Mattru Jong after leaving Ishmael's grandmother's village?
5. How many bodies were near the old man on a verandah in Chapter 4?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)