|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide was the path that the six boys walked in Chapter 4?
(a) 20 inches.
(b) A half a foot.
(c) A foot.
(d) 18 inches.
2. How old were the rebels who captured the boys in Chapter 5?
(a) 20 or younger.
(b) 18 or younger.
(c) 21 or younger.
(d) 25 or younger.
3. When did Sierra Leone gain independence?
4. When was Ishmael first touched by war?
(a) March 1991.
(b) January 1993.
(c) September 1994.
(d) February 1992.
5. Why wouldn't the families who had walked to Ishmael's village stay there?
(a) They knew the war was coming to his village.
(b) They had family to stay with.
(c) They were sick and looking for a hospital.
(d) They wanted to leave the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only food the boys found in Khalilou's house in Chapter 4?
2. How far did families come from when they walked through Ishmael's village?
3. What color handkerchiefs did rebels wear in Chapter 4?
4. Why did the boys go back to Mattru Jong in Chapter 4?
5. How far apart did Ishmael's parents live?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)