|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ishmael and his brother returned to his grandmother's village, what type of vehicle did a man drive up with his dead family inside?
2. How long did Ishmael and his brother wait at the wharf hoping to see their families or someone else from their village in Chapter 1?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 3 hours.
3. Who would climb trees in Chapter 4, to get something to eat?
4. How many miles did Ishmael, his brother, and friend have to travel to Mattru Jong after leaving Ishmael's grandmother's village?
5. In Chapter 5, why did the old man say that he left the village?
(a) To find family.
(b) To get firewood.
(c) To get food.
(d) To take a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when the boys and the other people who had entered the town together returned to the swamp, how many crossed at a time?
2. How far did Ishmael, his brother, and friend have to walk to Mattru jong?
3. At the end of Chapter 5, how long did Ishmael, Junior, and their friends lie in the forest hiding?
4. When was Ishmael first touched by war?
5. Why wouldn't the families who had walked to Ishmael's village stay there?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)