|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks did it take Ishmael to recover from the injury he remembered receiving in Chapter 17?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. In Chapter 4, where did the boys sleep?
(a) Piles of brush.
(d) Abandoned villages.
3. What did Ishmael see by the river in Chapter 12?
(a) Pile of food.
(b) Bodies of 11 and 13 year old boys.
(c) Stockpile of guns.
(d) Men chained.
4. What time was the food ready for Ishmael's name-giving ceremony?
(a) 5 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
5. What was Ishmael's nickname when he was a soldier?
(a) Green Snake.
(b) Little Rambo.
(c) Yellow Snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How wide was the path that the six boys walked in Chapter 4?
2. What food did the six boys steal from a younger boy?
3. What type of shoes did the rebels wear who captured the boys in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 16, what was the only things the boys would do that the civilians asked them to do?
5. What would Ishmael's grandmother call him because of his tricks?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)