|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Alhaji when the rebels attacked Mattru Jong?
(b) Friend's home.
2. How wide was the path that the six boys walked in Chapter 4?
(a) A foot.
(b) A half a foot.
(c) 20 inches.
(d) 18 inches.
3. In Chapter 11, what was one of the rebels carrying?
(b) Man's head.
(d) Young girl.
4. During the second dry season of Ishmael's war years, how often did they stop during a three-day journey to a village they wanted to take over?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Four times a day.
(d) Three times a day.
5. In Chapter 10, what did Saidu say he was doing?
(a) Dying slowly.
(b) Just surviving.
(c) Looking for hope.
(d) Trying to cope.
Short Answer Questions
1. When UNICEF came, how many boys were chosen to go?
2. In Chapter 11, how many villages did the rebels say they burned that day?
3. What did a nurse give Ishmael at the beginning of Chapter 17?
4. What little did Ishmael know about his uncle who lived in Freetown?
5. What food did the six boys steal from a younger boy?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)