|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old were the rebels who captured the boys in Chapter 5?
(a) 18 or younger.
(b) 20 or younger.
(c) 25 or younger.
(d) 21 or younger.
2. What production had taken place at the place where there was one large house and a kitchen?
(a) Palm oil.
(b) Rope making.
(c) Cassava drying.
(d) Drying meat.
3. What was Esther wearing when she and two men came to take Ishmael to the hospital for his examination?
(a) Nurse's uniform.
(b) Jean skirt.
(c) Flowered dress.
(d) White shirt and navy shirt.
4. What did the boys do with the school books when they were first given them in Chapter 16?
(a) Urinated on them.
(b) Put them in the showers.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Buried them.
5. What would Ishmael's grandmother give him to eat when he awoke in the hammock at her farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how long did the six boys walks together on a tiny path?
2. How did Alhaji react when he had withdrawal symptoms?
3. In Chapter 10, how many people ate from each plate?
4. What little did Ishmael know about his uncle who lived in Freetown?
5. In Chapter 16, what was the only things the boys would do that the civilians asked them to do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)