|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how old was the man caught crossing a bridge into the village?
2. What type of farm did the boys ravage for awhile because they were so hungry?
(a) Sweet potato.
3. In Chapter 12, when Ishmael and the others were captured at gunpoint, how many men were on the ground with uniforms soaked in blood?
4. What did Ishmael perform at a talent show in Chapter 18?
(a) Monologue from Julius Ceaser.
(b) A dance.
(c) A song.
(d) A play.
5. What did Esther give Ishmael when he saw her a second time in Chapter 17?
(c) Walkman and a cassette.
(d) Soccer jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the older women call Ishmael at his name-giving ceremony?
2. In Chapter 4, where did the boys sleep?
3. What did the boys do with the school books when they were first given them in Chapter 16?
4. What food did the six boys steal from a younger boy?
5. What type of vehicle did Esther come in when she and two men came to take Ishmael to the hospital for his examination?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)