|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What people does Dave's magazine aim for?
(a) House wives
(b) School kids
(c) Twenty somethings
(d) Middle aged men
2. Where does Toph have to go the night Dave has a date with Sari?
(a) The zoo
(b) A baseball game
(c) A bar mitzvah
(d) A house party
3. What does the landlady's wife not like about Dave?
(a) His untidiness
(b) His love of violent films
(c) His religion
(d) His womanizing
4. Where does John spend his time at the end of the chapter?
(a) A psychiatric ward
(b) A rehab clinic
(c) Dave's house
(d) His parents house
5. What does Puck kidnap in this chapter?
(a) A cat
(b) A child
(c) A dog
(d) A rabbit
Short Answer Questions
1. What TV show does Dave try to get onto in this chapter?
2. Where does Dave eventually find Toph waiting for him?
3. Who does Dave hire to do the front cover for the first edition?
4. Who agrees to having his fake obituary written?
5. What show wants to hire one of the magazine's made up celebrities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to John in this chapter?
2. What is the misunderstanding between the Might magazine and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego in Chapter 8?
3. Why does Dave decide to apply for The Real World?
4. What happens when the magazine claims Adam Rich has been murdered?
5. Describe Dave's first exposure to hatred.
6. What problems does Toph cause Dave in Chapter 9?
7. Why does the landlord's wife not want Dave to move in?
8. What happens to Shalini in Chapter 9?
9. How is Dave's situation changing in Chapter 8?
10. Why are the cast members of the Real World not so welcome at the photo shoot in Chapter 7?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)