|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave say he cannot imagine life without?
(c) The magazine
2. Who is in the picture Dave and the editors choose?
(a) The photographer's boyfriend
(c) The photographer
(d) The photographer's family
3. Whose wedding did Dave attend only weeks before?
4. How does Dave want to use the exposure he can get for appearing on TV?
(a) To get women
(b) To advertise the magazine
(c) To give Toph a foot into stardom
(d) To tell the world his problems
5. What is the name of the girl Dave tracks down in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John spend his time at the end of the chapter?
2. What show is Adam rich on?
3. What city does Dave return to in this chapter?
4. Where do Sari and Dave go?
5. What does Dave arrange to do with Sarah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new idea do Dave and his editors come up with for the magazine in Chapter 9?
2. What is the misunderstanding between the Might magazine and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego in Chapter 8?
3. Describe the wedding in Chapter 10.
4. Describe Dave's meeting with Sarah in Chapter 10.
5. How does Dave deal with John in Chapter 7?
6. What does Dave do for the front cover of the first issue?
7. How does Dave convince the producer he did not have a privileged upbringing?
8. Why is the apartment not a good place to live?
9. What happens to Shalini in Chapter 9?
10. What happens to John in this chapter?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)