|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toph do for the first time at a party?
(b) Pin the tail on the donkey
(c) Spin the bottle
(d) Knife chucking
2. What does the answer to #118 threaten to use to kill himself?
(b) A knife
(d) A gun
3. What do Dave and his fellow editors decide to add to the magazine?
(a) Fake celebrity biographies
(b) A Cash prize for the first person to photograph a named celebrity
(c) The Workers Awards
(d) Fake celebrity obituaries
4. What woman comes to town in this chapter?
5. Who does Judd bring with him to the photo shoot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What girl from Dave's hometown does he mention in this chapter?
2. Where do Toph's classmates tend to live?
3. Who calls Dave about John?
4. Who threatens suicide in this chapter?
5. Whose wedding did Dave attend only weeks before?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the apartment not a good place to live?
2. What new idea do Dave and his editors come up with for the magazine in Chapter 9?
3. Why are the cast members of the Real World not so welcome at the photo shoot in Chapter 7?
4. How does the Real Show eventually help Dave to promote the Might magazine?
5. What happens when the magazine claims Adam Rich has been murdered?
6. How does Dave feel when he visits his old house?
7. In what way is Toph still a big part of Dave's life?
8. What does Dave start in Chapter 6?
9. Why does the landlord's wife not want Dave to move in?
10. What is the misunderstanding between the Might magazine and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego in Chapter 8?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)