|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sari write about?
2. What does Dave decide to arrange in this chapter?
(a) A music gig
(b) A signing session
(c) A party
(d) A nude photo shoot
3. What does Toph do for the first time at a party?
(a) Spin the bottle
(b) Knife chucking
(c) Pin the tail on the donkey
4. What people does Dave's magazine aim for?
(a) Middle aged men
(b) School kids
(c) House wives
(d) Twenty somethings
5. Where does Dave say his mother used to shop?
(b) Discount stores
(d) Flea markets
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city has Beth taken a job?
2. What problems does Might magazine have in this chapter?
3. Who was the famous father of the two black girls Dave went to school with?
4. What girl from Dave's hometown does he mention in this chapter?
5. What does Dave worry about Toph in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the apartment not a good place to live?
2. What happens to John in this chapter?
3. What does Dave do in Chicago in Chapter 10?
4. What new idea do Dave and his editors come up with for the magazine in Chapter 9?
5. In what way is Toph still a big part of Dave's life?
6. Describe Dave's interview with the producer in Chapter 6.
7. What happens to Shalini in Chapter 9?
8. How does the Real Show eventually help Dave to promote the Might magazine?
9. How does Dave deal with John in Chapter 7?
10. How is Dave's situation changing in Chapter 8?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)