|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dave watching TV with in this chapter?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(c) His girlfriend
(d) His father
2. What do Dave and Toph have to rush to in this chapter?
(a) A football game
(b) A funeral
(c) Toph's school open house
(d) A Little League game
3. What do Beth and Dave think Toph is not ready for yet?
(a) A dog
(c) Adult films
(d) A babysitter
4. What does Dave get bored of saying?
(a) Tidy up your room
(b) Do your homework
(c) His story
(d) Please and thank you
5. What image does Dave want to present to his brother?
(a) Virile and healthy
(b) Loving and family orientated
(c) Intelligent and hardworking
(d) Funny and sweet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave hold to his mother's nose?
2. What do the kids help Dave do?
3. Why does Dave not have a job?
4. What does Dave look for when he leaves the club?
5. Why does Dave have to move out of the apartment in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems do Toph and Dave have living together?
2. Why does Dave call a nurse rather than take his mother to the hospital?
3. What does Dave do when he gets lonely in Chapter 5?
4. How does Dave's disorganization affect Toph?
5. How does Dave help his mother in the first chapter?
6. Describe Dave's father's funeral.
7. Summarize the second chapter.
8. Summarize Chapter 4.
9. Why does Dave not date many women?
10. What is Dave and Beth's plan?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)