|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse suggest Dave uses to stop the bleeding?
(a) A towel
(b) A cup of tea
2. Where does Beth come back from in this chapter?
(b) Her boyfriend's house
(c) The gym
3. What kind of women does Dave currently like to date?
(a) Women who want only fun
(b) Older women
(c) Women who want relationships
(d) Working women
4. Why can Dave's mother's nose bleed be deadly?
(a) Her blood count is low
(b) Her sugar count is low
(c) She can choke on the blood
(d) Ths bleeding lasts for hours
5. What do Dave and Toph have sword fights with?
(b) Bread sticks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave decide to tell for the first time when a mother at Toph's school asks about his situation?
2. Where do Dave and Beth sublet an apartment?
3. Why does Dave not go out at night?
4. Where do Dave and Toph play Frisbee in this chapter?
5. What is Kirsten looking for in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of relationships with women does Dave have during this period?
2. What problems do Toph and Dave have living together?
3. In what way is Toph still a big part of Dave's life?
4. Describe Dave's interview with the producer in Chapter 6.
5. How does a group of Mexican children harass Dave and Meredith in Chapter 5?
6. Summarize Chapter 4.
7. Why is the apartment not a good place to live?
8. How does Dave help his mother in the first chapter?
9. What is the misunderstanding between the Might magazine and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego in Chapter 8?
10. Why does Dave struggle to discard of some of his parent possessions?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)