|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Dave's parents belongings?
(a) Dave's grandparents
(c) His older brother
2. What do Dave and Toph have to rush to in this chapter?
(a) A funeral
(b) Toph's school open house
(c) A football game
(d) A Little League game
3. What is Kirsten looking for in this chapter?
(a) A new boyfriend
(b) A car
(c) A job
(d) A house
4. What do Dave and Toph leave on the coffee table for weeks at a time?
(a) Coffee cups
5. What does Dave's mother suffer from?
(b) Bowel cancer
(d) Stomach cancer
Short Answer Questions
1. What usually prompts Dave and Toph to tidy the house?
2. Why does Dave have to move out of the apartment in this chapter?
3. When did Dave graduate from college?
4. What kind of woman is Dave dating in this chapter?
5. Who does Dave eventually call in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems do Toph and Dave have living together?
2. Describe Dave's search for his wallet.
3. Why does Dave struggle to discard of some of his parent possessions?
4. Why does Dave not date many women?
5. What is wrong with Dave's mother at the beginning of Chapter 1?
6. What does Dave do when he gets lonely in Chapter 5?
7. How does Dave's disorganization affect Toph?
8. What kind of relationships with women does Dave have during this period?
9. Summarize the second chapter.
10. How does Dave feel when he finally leaves Toph with a babysitter?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)