|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Toph always late for school?
(a) Dave and Toph argue every morning
(b) Dave oversleeps
(c) Toph oversleeps
(d) Dave is always caught in a traffic queue
2. What does Dave get bored of saying?
(a) Do your homework
(b) His story
(c) Tidy up your room
(d) Please and thank you
3. What do the kids help Dave do?
(a) Find a policeman
(b) Search the beach
(c) Search a bar
(d) Find a phone
4. What do Dave and Toph eat when they watch videos?
5. What does Dave fear about the older woman he is dating?
(a) Seeing her naked
(b) Falling in love
(c) Telling a bad joke
(d) Gettng her pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave want women to understand about him?
2. Why does Dave not date much?
3. Where did Beth and Dave promise not to take their mother?
4. Who goes with Toph to his Little League games?
5. Where do Dave and Toph play Frisbee in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave decide to do instead of finding a job?
2. Why doesn't Dave like telling people why he has to look after Toph?
3. What different directions do the characters take in Chapter 2?
4. How does a group of Mexican children harass Dave and Meredith in Chapter 5?
5. Summarize Chapter 3.
6. What problems do Toph and Dave have living together?
7. Why does Dave feel uncomfortable when he takes Toph to Little League games?
8. Describe Dave's search for his wallet.
9. Give an example of Dave and Toph's being late.
10. Why does Dave not date many women?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)