|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave insist the kids go with him in this chapter?
(a) To his apartment
(b) To his car
(c) To find a phone
(d) To the police station
2. Who does Dave eventually call in this chapter?
3. What does the nurse suggest Dave uses to stop the bleeding?
(b) A cup of tea
(c) A towel
4. Why does Dave not have a job?
(a) He has just graduated
(b) He is disabled
(c) He was fired
(d) He is ill
5. What does Dave look for when he leaves the club?
(a) A quiet bar
(b) His car
(c) Female companionship
(d) His wallet
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Toph and Dave do in the evenings?
2. What do Dave and Toph have sword fights with?
3. What is Beth preparing for in this chapter?
4. What is Dave afraid of disrepecting in this chapter?
5. What do Dave and his sibling live off?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dave's search for his wallet.
2. Why doesn't Dave like telling people why he has to look after Toph?
3. Describe Dave's father's funeral.
4. Why does Dave not date many women?
5. What kind of relationships with women does Dave have during this period?
6. How does Dave feel when he finally leaves Toph with a babysitter?
7. How does Dave act in the club with his friends?
8. In what way does Dave struggle with the memory of his parents in Chapter 4?
9. What does Dave think about as he holds ice to his mother's nose?
10. What does Dave do when he gets lonely in Chapter 5?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)