Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dave and his sibling live off?
(a) Bank loans
(b) Life insurance
(d) Kirsten's money
2. What nationality is Toph's babysitter?
3. What do the kids help Dave do?
(a) Find a policeman
(b) Search the beach
(c) Search a bar
(d) Find a phone
4. What does Dave want to join?
(a) Night school
(b) A writing class
(c) Chess club
(d) A gym
5. Why do Dave and Toph have to rush to the school open house?
(a) Dave takes a nap
(b) The car breaks down
(c) They get stuck in traffic
(d) They get locked out of the house
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave keep his parents belongings?
2. What does Dave imagine the baby sitter doing to Toph?
3. Where does Dave sleep in this chapter?
4. Where does Dave eventually find his wallet?
5. What does Dave's mother suffer from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What different directions do the characters take in Chapter 2?
2. What is Dave and Beth's plan?
3. How does Dave act in the club with his friends?
4. Why does Dave think it is important to go to the gym?
5. How does Dave feel when he visits his old house?
6. Why does Dave not date many women?
7. What is wrong with Dave at the end of Chapter 8?
8. What kind of relationships with women does Dave have during this period?
9. What happens to John in this chapter?
10. Why doesn't Dave like telling people why he has to look after Toph?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)