|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kirsten looking for in this chapter?
(a) A new boyfriend
(b) A job
(c) A car
(d) A house
2. What does Dave fear about the older woman he is dating?
(a) Telling a bad joke
(b) Gettng her pregnant
(c) Falling in love
(d) Seeing her naked
3. What does the nurse suggest Dave uses to stop the bleeding?
(a) A cup of tea
(d) A towel
4. What does Dave's tragic story make him feel like?
(a) A child
(b) An adult
(c) A celebrity
(d) A nobody
5. What does Dave discover is missing from his pants?
(a) His bank card
(b) His notebook
(c) His keys
(d) His wallet
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave not go out at night?
2. What kind of woman is Dave dating in this chapter?
3. What is the name of Dave's younger brother?
4. What do the Mexican kids take from Dave?
5. How does Dave secure the apartment he wants to move into?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the second chapter.
2. Summarize Chapter 4.
3. What is Dave and Beth's plan?
4. How does Dave's disorganization affect Toph?
5. Describe Dave's search for his wallet.
6. What does Dave think about as he holds ice to his mother's nose?
7. Describe Dave's father's funeral.
8. What does Dave do during the nights?
9. What different directions do the characters take in Chapter 2?
10. Why does Dave feel uncomfortable when he takes Toph to Little League games?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)