|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave go at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) The cinema
(b) A club
(c) A pub
(d) The theater
2. Who carries Dave and Beth's mother to the car?
(c) Dave's father
3. Where do Dave and Beth sublet an apartment?
(c) Orange County
(d) Jefferson County
4. How does Dave secure the apartment he wants to move into?
(a) He takes the landlord out for dinner
(b) He pays a large deposit
(c) He pays a year's rent up front
(d) He gives the landlord his watch
5. Who does Dave eventually call in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave discover is missing from his pants?
2. What does Dave imagine the baby sitter doing to Toph?
3. Why does Dave not go out at night?
4. Who does Dave say stares at him during the Little League games?
5. What does Dave get bored of saying?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dave's disorganization affect Toph?
2. What does Dave do when he gets lonely in Chapter 5?
3. Why doesn't Dave like telling people why he has to look after Toph?
4. Give an example of Dave and Toph's being late.
5. Summarize Chapter 4.
6. What different directions do the characters take in Chapter 2?
7. Why does Dave call a nurse rather than take his mother to the hospital?
8. What problems do Toph and Dave have living together?
9. How does Dave act in the club with his friends?
10. How does Dave help his mother in the first chapter?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)