|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kirsten looking for in this chapter?
(a) A job
(b) A house
(c) A car
(d) A new boyfriend
2. What does Beth talk her mother into doing?
(a) Going to work
(b) Going to the hospital
(c) Leaving home
3. What does Dave look for when he leaves the club?
(a) Female companionship
(b) His wallet
(c) His car
(d) A quiet bar
4. Where does Dave go at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) A pub
(b) The cinema
(c) The theater
(d) A club
5. Who does Dave say stares at him during the Little League games?
(b) The coach
(c) The children
(d) The parents
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dave's father die from?
2. Where do Dave and Meredith go after the bar?
3. What usually prompts Dave and Toph to tidy the house?
4. Who keeps Dave's parents belongings?
5. What does Dave convince Toph to do in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dave not date many women?
2. What different directions do the characters take in Chapter 2?
3. How does Dave's disorganization affect Toph?
4. How do the police deal with Dave's stolen wallet in Chapter 5?
5. How does Dave act in the club with his friends?
6. Why does Dave think it is important to go to the gym?
7. Describe Dave's father's funeral.
8. Summarize the second chapter.
9. How does Dave help his mother in the first chapter?
10. What is wrong with Dave's mother at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)