|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave drop off Toph before his date with Sari?
(b) Beth's house
(c) A baseball game
(d) Kirsten's house
2. Where does Kirsten decide to move to in this chapter?
(b) Los Angeles
(c) San Francisco
(d) New York
3. What channel is The Real World shown on?
4. Who does Dave call to help the answer to #118?
(a) A doctor
(b) His parents
(c) A lawyer
(d) The police
5. Who is in the picture Dave and the editors choose?
(b) The photographer
(c) The photographer's boyfriend
(d) The photographer's family
6. How does the Might magazine claim Rich has been killed?
7. What do Dave and his fellow editors decide to add to the magazine?
(a) A Cash prize for the first person to photograph a named celebrity
(b) The Workers Awards
(c) Fake celebrity obituaries
(d) Fake celebrity biographies
8. What does Puck kidnap in this chapter?
(a) A child
(b) A cat
(c) A dog
(d) A rabbit
9. Where do Sari and Dave go?
(a) A cafe
(b) A restaurant
(c) Sari's hotel
(d) Dave's house
10. What does Toph make in this chapter?
(c) Paper airplanes
(d) Dave's bed
11. Whose wedding did Dave attend only weeks before?
12. What does Dave worry about Toph in this chapter?
(a) He has developed a taste for alcohol
(b) He relates better to older people
(c) His school results are poor
(d) He has started smoking
13. What is Judd's job?
(c) Truck driver
(d) Delivery driver
14. Why is Dave's new apartment not a pleasant place to live in?
(a) They live next door to loud students
(b) The walls are too thin
(c) It is in a rough neighborhood
(d) They have to share a bathroom
15. What does Dave have to attend in Chicago?
(a) A wedding
(b) A funeral
(c) A premiere
(d) A business meeting
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the landlady's wife not like about Dave?
2. Where does Dave eventually find Toph waiting for him?
3. What woman comes to town in this chapter?
4. How did Dave friend's father kill himself?
5. How does visiting Dave's childhood home make him feel?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)