|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Toph's classmates tend to live?
(b) Fancy houses
2. What does Puck kidnap in this chapter?
(a) A child
(b) A dog
(c) A rabbit
(d) A cat
3. How does the Might magazine claim Rich has been killed?
4. Where does Kirsten decide to move to in this chapter?
(b) San Francisco
(c) New York
(d) Los Angeles
5. How does Dave want to use the exposure he can get for appearing on TV?
(a) To give Toph a foot into stardom
(b) To get women
(c) To advertise the magazine
(d) To tell the world his problems
6. What is Judd's job?
(a) Truck driver
(b) Delivery driver
7. What show is Adam rich on?
(a) Eight is Enough
(b) Wheel of Fortune
(d) The Simpsons
8. Who agrees to having his fake obituary written?
(a) Chuck Berry
(b) Adam Rich
(c) Mr. T
(d) Brian Wilson
9. What kind of flag did a boy have up in his window in Dave's neighborhood?
(a) A French flag
(b) A Union Jack
(c) A Confederate flag
(d) An EU flag
10. What does Dave deny being?
(b) A depressive
(c) A figure of fun
(d) A spoiled, rich child
11. Which of the following words best describes Dave's magazine?
12. Which band's music accompanied Beth as she walked down the aisle?
(b) Depeche Mode
(d) The Band
13. Who does Dave not want to see on a regular basis?
(b) His ex-girlfriend
14. What city does Dave return to in this chapter?
(d) New York
15. Who takes Dave to the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave drop off Toph before his date with Sari?
2. What does the answer to #118 threaten to use to kill himself?
3. What people does Dave's magazine aim for?
4. What does John have done at hospital in this chapter?
5. Who threatens suicide in this chapter?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)