|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Toph's classmates tend to live?
(b) Fancy houses
2. Where is Dave when gets a call from Meredith?
(a) At home
(b) The park
(c) At the photo shoot
(d) At his girlfriend's house
3. Who does Dave hire to do the front cover for the first edition?
(a) A painter
(b) A graphic artist
(c) A photographer
(d) A cartoonist
4. What does Dave arrange to do with Sarah?
(a) Have dinner
(b) Go to the zoo
(c) Go to a bar
(d) Go to the cinema
5. What kind of neighborhood does Dave say Lake Forest is?
(a) The run of the mill neighborhood
(b) A poor neighborhood
(c) A privileged neighborhood
(d) A ghetto
6. Who threatens suicide in this chapter?
7. How does visiting Dave's childhood home make him feel?
8. What does John take in this chapter?
9. How does Dave want to use the exposure he can get for appearing on TV?
(a) To tell the world his problems
(b) To get women
(c) To give Toph a foot into stardom
(d) To advertise the magazine
10. What problem do the doctors say Dave has?
(c) Kidney stone
11. What kind of people does Dave say the boy with the flag hated?
(d) Trailer trash
12. What does the landlady's wife not like about Dave?
(a) His untidiness
(b) His love of violent films
(c) His religion
(d) His womanizing
13. Who does Dave not want to see on a regular basis?
(d) His ex-girlfriend
14. Where did Dave's friend's father die?
(a) At a baseball ground
(b) At work
(c) On his front lawn
(d) In a cafe
15. What does John have done at hospital in this chapter?
(a) His stomach pumped
(b) His tonsils removed
(c) A blood transfusion
(d) A kidney stone removed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toph begin in this chapter?
2. Which band's music accompanied Beth as she walked down the aisle?
3. Who is in the picture Dave and the editors choose?
4. What does Dave decide to arrange in this chapter?
5. What does Puck kidnap in this chapter?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)