|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show is Adam rich on?
(a) Eight is Enough
(b) The Simpsons
(d) Wheel of Fortune
2. Who agrees to having his fake obituary written?
(a) Brian Wilson
(b) Adam Rich
(c) Chuck Berry
(d) Mr. T
3. Who was the famous father of the two black girls Dave went to school with?
(a) James Brown
(b) Obama Barrack
(c) Mr. T
(d) Malcolm X
4. What city does Dave return to in this chapter?
(b) New York
5. Who has Dave finally broken up with in this chapter?
6. Who do the editors of Might decide to create awards for?
(a) People on the street
(b) Blue collar workers
(c) Dead celebrites
(d) Made up celebrities
7. What channel is The Real World shown on?
8. Where does Dave say his mother used to shop?
(b) Flea markets
(d) Discount stores
9. What does Dave worry about Toph in this chapter?
(a) He relates better to older people
(b) His school results are poor
(c) He has started smoking
(d) He has developed a taste for alcohol
10. What does Dave have to attend in Chicago?
(a) A business meeting
(b) A premiere
(c) A funeral
(d) A wedding
11. Who threatens suicide in this chapter?
12. How does the Might magazine claim Rich has been killed?
13. What problems does Might magazine have in this chapter?
(a) They are being kicked out of their office
(b) Their office has been robbed
(c) They have lost their main contributer
(d) They have missed their deadline
14. Which band's music accompanied Beth as she walked down the aisle?
(c) Depeche Mode
(d) The Band
15. What does Dave decide to arrange in this chapter?
(a) A party
(b) A signing session
(c) A music gig
(d) A nude photo shoot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave say the participants can keep on during the photo shoot?
2. What does Toph begin in this chapter?
3. Where does Dave drop off Toph before his date with Sari?
4. What show wants to hire one of the magazine's made up celebrities?
5. What does Dave arrange to do with Sarah?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)