|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sari write about?
2. What does Dave say he cannot imagine life without?
(d) The magazine
3. What kind of flag did a boy have up in his window in Dave's neighborhood?
(a) An EU flag
(b) A Confederate flag
(c) A French flag
(d) A Union Jack
4. What problems does Might magazine have in this chapter?
(a) Their office has been robbed
(b) They are being kicked out of their office
(c) They have lost their main contributer
(d) They have missed their deadline
5. What kind of people does Dave say the boy with the flag hated?
(d) Trailer trash
6. How does the Might magazine claim Rich has been killed?
7. Why does Puck annoy everyone?
(a) He talks too much
(b) He cries a lot
(c) He complains too much
(d) He does not talk enough
8. What does John have done at hospital in this chapter?
(a) His tonsils removed
(b) His stomach pumped
(c) A kidney stone removed
(d) A blood transfusion
9. What does Dave decide to arrange in this chapter?
(a) A party
(b) A nude photo shoot
(c) A music gig
(d) A signing session
10. Who has Dave finally broken up with in this chapter?
11. Who was the famous father of the two black girls Dave went to school with?
(a) Malcolm X
(b) James Brown
(c) Obama Barrack
(d) Mr. T
12. Where does Toph have to go the night Dave has a date with Sari?
(a) The zoo
(b) A bar mitzvah
(c) A house party
(d) A baseball game
13. Where does Kirsten decide to move to in this chapter?
(b) Los Angeles
(c) New York
(d) San Francisco
14. Who do the editors of Might decide to create awards for?
(a) Made up celebrities
(b) Blue collar workers
(c) Dead celebrites
(d) People on the street
15. What woman comes to town in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Dave about John?
2. What city does Dave return to in this chapter?
3. In what city has Beth taken a job?
4. Where did Dave's friend's father die?
5. What show wants to hire one of the magazine's made up celebrities?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)