|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which band's music accompanied Beth as she walked down the aisle?
(c) The Band
(d) Depeche Mode
2. What does Dave worry about Toph in this chapter?
(a) His school results are poor
(b) He relates better to older people
(c) He has developed a taste for alcohol
(d) He has started smoking
3. Who does Judd bring with him to the photo shoot?
4. Who is in the picture Dave and the editors choose?
(b) The photographer's family
(c) The photographer
(d) The photographer's boyfriend
5. How does the Might magazine claim Rich has been killed?
6. Who does Dave call to help the answer to #118?
(a) A doctor
(b) His parents
(c) A lawyer
(d) The police
7. What do Dave and his friends eat at the girl's house?
(a) Warm bread
8. How does the magazine celebrate the obituary issue?
(a) Releases a special editon magazine
(b) Throws a party
(c) Goes out for dinner
(d) Goes on a staff outing
9. What problems does Might magazine have in this chapter?
(a) They have missed their deadline
(b) They are being kicked out of their office
(c) They have lost their main contributer
(d) Their office has been robbed
10. What is the name of Dave's most famous classmate?
(a) Vince Vaughn
(b) Jason Schwartzman
(c) Wes Anderson
(d) Ben Stiller
11. Where does Kirsten decide to move to in this chapter?
(b) San Francisco
(c) New York
(d) Los Angeles
12. What kind of neighborhood does Dave say Lake Forest is?
(a) The run of the mill neighborhood
(b) A ghetto
(c) A privileged neighborhood
(d) A poor neighborhood
13. Who was the famous father of the two black girls Dave went to school with?
(a) Malcolm X
(b) James Brown
(c) Obama Barrack
(d) Mr. T
14. Where does John spend his time at the end of the chapter?
(a) A psychiatric ward
(b) A rehab clinic
(c) His parents house
(d) Dave's house
15. Who do the editors of Might decide to create awards for?
(a) People on the street
(b) Made up celebrities
(c) Dead celebrites
(d) Blue collar workers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toph take from Dave to buy groceries?
2. What does Sarah say to Dave before he leaves her house in the morning?
3. What does Dave decide to arrange in this chapter?
4. What does Dave say the participants can keep on during the photo shoot?
5. What is the name of the girl Dave tracks down in this chapter?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)