|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave forced to tell John?
(a) How he is ruining his life
(b) How he needs to wake up to reality
(c) How great he is
(d) He has been fired
2. What show is Adam rich on?
(a) Wheel of Fortune
(b) Eight is Enough
(c) The Simpsons
3. What does Toph begin in this chapter?
(b) Grade school
(c) Senior high
(d) Junior high
4. Who is in the picture Dave and the editors choose?
(a) The photographer's family
(b) The photographer
(c) The photographer's boyfriend
5. Where did Dave's friend's father die?
(a) On his front lawn
(b) At work
(c) At a baseball ground
(d) In a cafe
6. Where does Dave say his mother used to shop?
(a) Flea markets
(d) Discount stores
7. What is Dave too sick to do in this chapter?
(b) Watch videos
(c) Meet the magazine's deadline
(d) Make dinner
8. Who does Dave say is traumatized by the Rich obituary?
(a) Rich's friends and family
(b) Adam Rich
(c) The Might staff
9. What channel is The Real World shown on?
10. Who agrees to having his fake obituary written?
(a) Chuck Berry
(b) Mr. T
(c) Brian Wilson
(d) Adam Rich
11. What does Toph take from Dave to buy groceries?
(a) His credit card
(b) His ATM card
(c) His check book
12. Where does Kirsten decide to move to in this chapter?
(a) New York
(b) Los Angeles
(d) San Francisco
13. What kind of people does Dave say the boy with the flag hated?
(b) Trailer trash
14. What does Dave say he cannot imagine life without?
(b) The magazine
15. What city does Dave return to in this chapter?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Dave's magazine?
2. Where do Sari and Dave go?
3. What problems does Might magazine have in this chapter?
4. What people does Dave's magazine aim for?
5. Who do the editors of Might decide to create awards for?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)