|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Dave tracks down in this chapter?
2. In what city has Beth taken a job?
(b) San Francisco
(c) New York
(d) Los Angeles
3. Who agrees to having his fake obituary written?
(a) Chuck Berry
(b) Adam Rich
(c) Brian Wilson
(d) Mr. T
4. What show is Adam rich on?
(a) Wheel of Fortune
(c) Eight is Enough
(d) The Simpsons
5. Why does Puck annoy everyone?
(a) He cries a lot
(b) He complains too much
(c) He does not talk enough
(d) He talks too much
6. What does Toph do for the first time at a party?
(a) Spin the bottle
(c) Knife chucking
(d) Pin the tail on the donkey
7. What does John have done at hospital in this chapter?
(a) A kidney stone removed
(b) A blood transfusion
(c) His stomach pumped
(d) His tonsils removed
8. Who do the editors of Might decide to create awards for?
(a) People on the street
(b) Blue collar workers
(c) Made up celebrities
(d) Dead celebrites
9. What does Dave worry about Toph in this chapter?
(a) He has developed a taste for alcohol
(b) He has started smoking
(c) His school results are poor
(d) He relates better to older people
10. Who does Judd bring with him to the photo shoot?
11. Who takes Dave to the hospital?
12. Why does Dave want to interview Judd?
(a) The Reality Show cameras will follow him
(b) He has famous parents
(c) He is very interesting
(d) He is the best cartoonist in California
13. What does Puck kidnap in this chapter?
(a) A cat
(b) A rabbit
(c) A dog
(d) A child
14. What problem do the doctors say Dave has?
(d) Kidney stone
15. What does Toph begin in this chapter?
(a) Grade school
(b) Senior high
(c) Junior high
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave feel pain in this chapter?
2. How does the magazine celebrate the obituary issue?
3. Where is Dave when gets a call from Meredith?
4. Where does Toph have to go the night Dave has a date with Sari?
5. What does Toph make in this chapter?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)