|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Toph's classmates tend to live?
(d) Fancy houses
2. Who threatens suicide in this chapter?
3. What people does Dave's magazine aim for?
(a) Middle aged men
(b) House wives
(c) Twenty somethings
(d) School kids
4. Who does Dave not want to see on a regular basis?
(b) His ex-girlfriend
5. What do Dave and his friends eat at the girl's house?
(a) Warm bread
6. What does Dave worry about Toph in this chapter?
(a) His school results are poor
(b) He relates better to older people
(c) He has developed a taste for alcohol
(d) He has started smoking
7. What show is Adam rich on?
(b) Eight is Enough
(c) The Simpsons
(d) Wheel of Fortune
8. What does Dave say he cannot imagine life without?
(c) The magazine
9. What does Puck kidnap in this chapter?
(a) A dog
(b) A cat
(c) A rabbit
(d) A child
10. Who takes Dave to the hospital?
11. How does the magazine celebrate the obituary issue?
(a) Releases a special editon magazine
(b) Goes out for dinner
(c) Throws a party
(d) Goes on a staff outing
12. What show wants to hire one of the magazine's made up celebrities?
(a) The Dave Letterman Show
(b) The Simpsons
(c) The Real Show
(d) Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
13. Who does Dave say is traumatized by the Rich obituary?
(a) Adam Rich
(b) The Might staff
(d) Rich's friends and family
14. What does Sarah say to Dave before he leaves her house in the morning?
(a) You used me
(b) Come back when you are a man
(c) Leave me alone
(d) You have gotten what you wanted
15. Where does Dave drop off Toph before his date with Sari?
(b) A baseball game
(c) Beth's house
(d) Kirsten's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who threatens suicide in this chapter?
2. What does the landlady's wife not like about Dave?
3. Where does Dave eventually find Toph waiting for him?
4. Who do the editors of Might decide to create awards for?
5. What does Toph begin in this chapter?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)