|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave forced to tell John?
(a) How great he is
(b) How he is ruining his life
(c) How he needs to wake up to reality
(d) He has been fired
2. Who threatens suicide in this chapter?
3. Which of the following words best describes Dave's magazine?
4. What woman comes to town in this chapter?
5. What is Judd's job?
(a) Delivery driver
(d) Truck driver
6. What does Sarah say to Dave before he leaves her house in the morning?
(a) Leave me alone
(b) You used me
(c) You have gotten what you wanted
(d) Come back when you are a man
7. What does Toph do for the first time at a party?
(a) Pin the tail on the donkey
(b) Knife chucking
(c) Spin the bottle
8. What is the name of Dave's magazine?
9. Where does Dave eventually find Toph waiting for him?
(a) The hotel carpark
(b) At home
(c) The hotel lobby
(d) The hotel garden
10. Where does Dave feel pain in this chapter?
(a) His side
(b) His head
(c) His feet
(d) His stomach
11. Where does John spend his time at the end of the chapter?
(a) A psychiatric ward
(b) Dave's house
(c) A rehab clinic
(d) His parents house
12. What kind of neighborhood does Dave say Lake Forest is?
(a) The run of the mill neighborhood
(b) A ghetto
(c) A privileged neighborhood
(d) A poor neighborhood
13. What is the name of Dave's most famous classmate?
(a) Ben Stiller
(b) Vince Vaughn
(c) Wes Anderson
(d) Jason Schwartzman
14. What people does Dave's magazine aim for?
(a) Twenty somethings
(b) School kids
(c) Middle aged men
(d) House wives
15. Where did Dave's friend's father die?
(a) At a baseball ground
(b) In a cafe
(c) On his front lawn
(d) At work
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave's new apartment not a pleasant place to live in?
2. What does Dave say never entered his world as a young child?
3. Who agrees to having his fake obituary written?
4. What do Dave and his fellow editors decide to add to the magazine?
5. How does the Might magazine claim Rich has been killed?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)