|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kirsten decide to move to in this chapter?
(a) New York
(b) Los Angeles
(d) San Francisco
2. What kind of flag did a boy have up in his window in Dave's neighborhood?
(a) A Confederate flag
(b) A French flag
(c) An EU flag
(d) A Union Jack
3. Why does Puck annoy everyone?
(a) He does not talk enough
(b) He talks too much
(c) He complains too much
(d) He cries a lot
4. What does Dave say he cannot imagine life without?
(c) The magazine
5. Who does Dave say is traumatized by the Rich obituary?
(b) Adam Rich
(c) The Might staff
(d) Rich's friends and family
6. What is Dave too sick to do in this chapter?
(a) Watch videos
(b) Make dinner
(d) Meet the magazine's deadline
7. Where do Toph's classmates tend to live?
(c) Fancy houses
8. Who agrees to having his fake obituary written?
(a) Adam Rich
(b) Brian Wilson
(c) Chuck Berry
(d) Mr. T
9. What is the name of the girl Dave tracks down in this chapter?
10. Who has Dave finally broken up with in this chapter?
11. What does John have done at hospital in this chapter?
(a) A blood transfusion
(b) His stomach pumped
(c) A kidney stone removed
(d) His tonsils removed
12. What problem do the doctors say Dave has?
(a) Kidney stone
13. Who was the famous father of the two black girls Dave went to school with?
(a) James Brown
(b) Malcolm X
(c) Obama Barrack
(d) Mr. T
14. What is Judd's job?
(b) Truck driver
(d) Delivery driver
15. Where do Sari and Dave go?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A cafe
(c) Dave's house
(d) Sari's hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. What girl from Dave's hometown does he mention in this chapter?
2. What does Sari write about?
3. Where is Dave when gets a call from Meredith?
4. What do Dave and his fellow editors decide to add to the magazine?
5. What is the name of Dave's magazine?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)