|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave call to help the answer to #118?
(a) A doctor
(b) A lawyer
(c) His parents
(d) The police
2. Where does Dave drop off Toph before his date with Sari?
(a) Beth's house
(b) Kirsten's house
(d) A baseball game
3. Why does Puck annoy everyone?
(a) He cries a lot
(b) He complains too much
(c) He talks too much
(d) He does not talk enough
4. Who do the editors of Might decide to create awards for?
(a) People on the street
(b) Dead celebrites
(c) Blue collar workers
(d) Made up celebrities
5. What girl from Dave's hometown does he mention in this chapter?
6. What city does Dave return to in this chapter?
(c) New York
7. What does the answer to #118 threaten to use to kill himself?
(b) A gun
(c) A knife
8. What does Dave deny being?
(b) A spoiled, rich child
(c) A figure of fun
(d) A depressive
9. What does Sarah say to Dave before he leaves her house in the morning?
(a) Come back when you are a man
(b) You have gotten what you wanted
(c) Leave me alone
(d) You used me
10. Why is Dave's new apartment not a pleasant place to live in?
(a) It is in a rough neighborhood
(b) The walls are too thin
(c) They live next door to loud students
(d) They have to share a bathroom
11. What woman comes to town in this chapter?
12. In what city has Beth taken a job?
(a) San Francisco
(b) New York
(c) Los Angeles
13. What problem do the doctors say Dave has?
(d) Kidney stone
14. Who does Dave hire to do the front cover for the first edition?
(a) A graphic artist
(b) A cartoonist
(c) A photographer
(d) A painter
15. What does Dave say never entered his world as a young child?
(b) Child abuse
(c) The principles of hardwork
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dave's most famous classmate?
2. Where does Kirsten decide to move to in this chapter?
3. Who was the famous father of the two black girls Dave went to school with?
4. What does the landlady's wife not like about Dave?
5. What do Dave and his fellow editors decide to add to the magazine?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)