|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the answer to #118 threaten to use to kill himself?
(a) A knife
(d) A gun
2. Why does Puck annoy everyone?
(a) He talks too much
(b) He complains too much
(c) He cries a lot
(d) He does not talk enough
3. What city does Dave return to in this chapter?
(b) New York
4. What does Dave say he cannot imagine life without?
(b) The magazine
5. What show is Adam rich on?
(a) The Simpsons
(c) Wheel of Fortune
(d) Eight is Enough
6. What is Judd's job?
(b) Truck driver
(d) Delivery driver
7. What is the name of the girl Dave tracks down in this chapter?
8. Who does Dave not want to see on a regular basis?
(d) His ex-girlfriend
9. Who does Dave hire to do the front cover for the first edition?
(a) A painter
(b) A cartoonist
(c) A photographer
(d) A graphic artist
10. Where does John spend his time at the end of the chapter?
(a) Dave's house
(b) His parents house
(c) A rehab clinic
(d) A psychiatric ward
11. How does Dave want to use the exposure he can get for appearing on TV?
(a) To tell the world his problems
(b) To get women
(c) To advertise the magazine
(d) To give Toph a foot into stardom
12. What does John take in this chapter?
13. What does Toph take from Dave to buy groceries?
(a) His credit card
(b) His ATM card
(d) His check book
14. Where does Dave eventually find Toph waiting for him?
(a) The hotel lobby
(b) The hotel carpark
(c) The hotel garden
(d) At home
15. Where does Dave feel pain in this chapter?
(a) His side
(b) His stomach
(c) His feet
(d) His head
Short Answer Questions
1. What girl from Dave's hometown does he mention in this chapter?
2. What does Dave say never entered his world as a young child?
3. What kind of neighborhood does Dave say Lake Forest is?
4. Which band's music accompanied Beth as she walked down the aisle?
5. Who threatens suicide in this chapter?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)