|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dave's younger brother?
2. Who does Dave spend all of his time with in this chapter?
3. Where does Dave eventually find his wallet?
(a) On top of the TV
(b) In the bathroom
(c) Under the couch
(d) On the dresser
4. Why does Dave not go out at night?
(a) He wants to save
(b) He is afraid of being beaten up
(c) He wants to stay with Toph
(d) He likes watching TV
5. What do Toph and Dave do in the evenings?
(a) Sing karoke
(b) Watch videos
(c) Play pool
6. Where do Dave and Toph eat their meals?
(a) In the dining room
(b) In front of the TV
(c) In their bedrooms
(d) In the garden
7. Where is Dave's family home?
(a) New York
8. What does Beth talk her mother into doing?
(a) Leaving home
(b) Going to work
(d) Going to the hospital
9. What is the name of Dave's girlfriend?
10. Who carries Dave and Beth's mother to the car?
(d) Dave's father
11. What does Dave fear about the older woman he is dating?
(a) Seeing her naked
(b) Telling a bad joke
(c) Gettng her pregnant
(d) Falling in love
12. Why does Dave not date much?
(a) He does not want to fall in love
(b) He is still getting over Kirsten
(c) He is afraid of a woman not staying around for long
(d) He has no money
13. What does Dave want women to understand about him?
(a) His goals in life
(b) His depression
(c) His humor
(d) His circumstances
14. Where does Meredith agree to meet Dave?
(a) In Mexico
(b) At a bar
(c) Outside her apartment
(d) At a restaurant
15. What does Dave's mother suffer from?
(a) Bowel cancer
(b) Stomach cancer
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Dave's relationship with the older woman?
2. What does Toph join in this chapter?
3. Why do Dave and Toph have to rush to the school open house?
4. What does Dave imagine the baby sitter doing to Toph?
5. What does Dave look for when he leaves the club?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)