|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of women does Dave currently like to date?
(a) Working women
(b) Women who want only fun
(c) Women who want relationships
(d) Older women
2. Where does Dave keep his parents belongings?
(a) In a shed
(b) In the attic
(c) In a storehouse
(d) In the basement
3. Where does Meredith agree to meet Dave?
(a) At a restaurant
(b) At a bar
(c) In Mexico
(d) Outside her apartment
4. What does Dave feel it is important to show Toph in this chapter?
(b) Their homeland
5. What is Beth preparing for in this chapter?
(a) Law school
(b) Teacher training
(c) Medical school
6. What do Dave and Toph eat when they watch videos?
7. What is the name of Dave's younger brother?
8. What did Dave's father die from?
(c) A brain tumor
9. What does Dave think the parents at the Little League games wonder about him and Toph?
(a) If Dave is Toph's father
(b) If Dave is abusing Toph
(c) Where their parents are
(d) If Toph is ill
10. Where did Beth find Toph's babysitter?
(a) In the newspaper
(b) At work
(c) At her school
(d) In a cafe
11. What do Toph and Dave do to the house in this chapter?
(a) Lay down carpets
(b) Tidy it
(c) Put in a new kitchen
(d) Repaint it
12. What does the nurse suggest Dave uses to stop the bleeding?
(a) A cup of tea
(d) A towel
13. Who does Dave spend all of his time with in this chapter?
14. Why can Dave's mother's nose bleed be deadly?
(a) Ths bleeding lasts for hours
(b) Her blood count is low
(c) Her sugar count is low
(d) She can choke on the blood
15. What is Kirsten looking for in this chapter?
(a) A new boyfriend
(b) A job
(c) A house
(d) A car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave resent in this chapter?
2. What does Dave want to buy his mother for her birthday?
3. What does Dave's mother suffer from?
4. Who does Dave say stares at him during the Little League games?
5. What can Dave not convince Toph to do?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)