|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave eventually find his wallet?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) On top of the TV
(c) On the dresser
(d) Under the couch
2. Where does Dave keep his parents belongings?
(a) In the attic
(b) In a storehouse
(c) In a shed
(d) In the basement
3. Where is Toph sleeping?
(a) On the kitchen floor
(b) On the couch
(c) On a rug
(d) In his bed
4. What does Dave resent in this chapter?
(a) Phoning social services every morning
(b) Taking Toph to school
(c) Being the one with his parents' belongings
(d) Looking after Toph
5. What is the name of Dave's sister?
6. What part of California do Dave's friends live in?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) San Francisco
(d) Orange County
7. Why is Toph always late for school?
(a) Toph oversleeps
(b) Dave oversleeps
(c) Dave and Toph argue every morning
(d) Dave is always caught in a traffic queue
8. What does Dave's mother suffer from?
(b) Stomach cancer
(c) Bowel cancer
9. What do the kids help Dave do?
(a) Find a phone
(b) Search the beach
(c) Search a bar
(d) Find a policeman
10. Where did Beth and Dave promise not to take their mother?
(a) New York
(d) A old people's home
11. What is Toph always added onto at the last minute?
(a) Cub scout trips
(b) School trips
(c) The school sports teams
(d) Adventure holidays
12. What is the name of Dave's girlfriend?
13. What does Dave discover is missing from his pants?
(a) His keys
(b) His wallet
(c) His bank card
(d) His notebook
14. What does Dave want to join?
(a) A gym
(b) A writing class
(c) Night school
(d) Chess club
15. Who does Dave spend all of his time with in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave want women to understand about him?
2. What do Dave and Toph eat when they watch videos?
3. Who carries Dave and Beth's mother to the car?
4. What nationality is Toph's babysitter?
5. What did Dave's father die from?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)