|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Dave's parents belongings?
(a) Dave's grandparents
(c) His older brother
2. What is the name of Dave's sister?
3. What do Dave and Toph eat when they watch videos?
4. Who is Dave watching TV with in this chapter?
(a) His father
(b) His girlfriend
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
5. What do the kids do when Dave calls the police?
(a) Tie him up
(b) Pull a gun
(d) Hit him
6. What do Dave and Toph have sword fights with?
(b) Bread sticks
7. What is the name of Dave's younger brother?
8. What is Beth preparing for in this chapter?
(a) Medical school
(c) Teacher training
(d) Law school
9. What is Dave struggling to decide in this chapter?
(a) Throwing his parents' things away
(b) Where to send Toph to school
(c) What job to take
(d) Who to date
10. Where do Dave and Beth sublet an apartment?
(a) Orange County
(d) Jefferson County
11. Why does Dave have to move out of the apartment in this chapter?
(a) He breaks up with Kirsten
(b) He can't pay the rent
(c) He falls out with Beth
(d) The lease expires
12. Why does Dave not have a job?
(a) He has just graduated
(b) He is disabled
(c) He is ill
(d) He was fired
13. Why can Dave's mother's nose bleed be deadly?
(a) She can choke on the blood
(b) Her sugar count is low
(c) Ths bleeding lasts for hours
(d) Her blood count is low
14. What did Dave's father die from?
(b) A brain tumor
15. Why does Dave not date much?
(a) He does not want to fall in love
(b) He is still getting over Kirsten
(c) He is afraid of a woman not staying around for long
(d) He has no money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse suggest Dave uses to stop the bleeding?
2. Where does Dave sleep in this chapter?
3. What does Toph join in this chapter?
4. Where does Dave go at the beginning of this chapter?
5. Where does Dave insist the kids go with him in this chapter?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)