|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do before the girl can tell the story to anyone else?
(a) Takes her to the beach
(b) Leaves the club
(c) Locks her in a cupboard
(d) Gives her drugs
2. What is Dave afraid of disrepecting in this chapter?
(a) His childhood memories
(b) Toph's education
(c) His parents' memory
(d) Toph's childhood
3. Who asks Dave about his situation?
(a) A teacher
(b) A father
(c) A student
(d) A mother
4. What does Dave's tragic story make him feel like?
(a) A child
(b) A celebrity
(c) A nobody
(d) An adult
5. Who does Dave eventually call in this chapter?
6. What did Dave's father die from?
(d) A brain tumor
7. What do Dave and Toph eat when they watch videos?
8. What does Dave's mother suffer from?
(a) Stomach cancer
(c) Bowel cancer
9. What do Dave and Toph leave on the coffee table for weeks at a time?
(d) Coffee cups
10. Where do Dave and Toph play Frisbee in this chapter?
(a) A corn field
(b) The garden
(c) A tennis court
(d) The beach
11. Where do Dave and Beth want to move to?
(a) Noth Carolina
(b) New York
(d) South Carolina
12. Where does Dave insist the kids go with him in this chapter?
(a) To find a phone
(b) To his apartment
(c) To the police station
(d) To his car
13. What can Dave not convince Toph to do?
(a) Move in with Beth
(b) Do his homework
(c) Clean up
(d) Go to school
14. What part of California do Dave's friends live in?
(a) San Francisco
(b) Los Angeles
(d) Orange County
15. Where is Dave's family home?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave struggling to decide in this chapter?
2. Why is Toph always late for school?
3. Why can Dave's mother's nose bleed be deadly?
4. Who keeps Dave's parents belongings?
5. Whose birthday is it in this chapter?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)