1. Who is Dave watching TV with in this chapter?
(a) His father
(b) His sister
(c) His girlfriend
(d) His mother
2. What does Dave's mother suffer from?
(a) Stomach cancer
(b) Bowel cancer
3. What does Dave hold to his mother's nose?
(a) A towel
(b) A bowl
4. Why can Dave's mother's nose bleed be deadly?
(a) Her sugar count is low
(b) She can choke on the blood
(c) Ths bleeding lasts for hours
(d) Her blood count is low
5. What is the name of Dave's sister?
6. Where did Beth and Dave promise not to take their mother?
(c) A old people's home
(d) New York
7. Who does Dave call for advice on his mother's nose bleed?
(a) The doctor
(b) The nurse
(d) His father
8. What does the nurse suggest Dave uses to stop the bleeding?
(c) A cup of tea
(d) A towel
9. Where does Beth come back from in this chapter?
(b) The gym
(c) Her boyfriend's house
This section contains 3,440 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)