1. Who is Dave watching TV with in this chapter?
(a) His mother
(b) His girlfriend
(c) His sister
(d) His father
2. What does Dave's mother suffer from?
(a) Stomach cancer
(b) Bowel cancer
3. What does Dave hold to his mother's nose?
(a) A towel
(b) A bowl
4. Why can Dave's mother's nose bleed be deadly?
(a) Her sugar count is low
(b) Ths bleeding lasts for hours
(c) She can choke on the blood
(d) Her blood count is low
5. What is the name of Dave's sister?
6. Where did Beth and Dave promise not to take their mother?
(b) New York
(c) A old people's home
7. Who does Dave call for advice on his mother's nose bleed?
(a) The doctor
(c) His father
(d) The nurse
8. What does the nurse suggest Dave uses to stop the bleeding?
(b) A cup of tea
(d) A towel
9. Where does Beth come back from in this chapter?
(b) Her boyfriend's house
(d) The gym
This section contains 3,440 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)