1. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
2. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
About 300 people.
3. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
The barber Tony.
4. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
Because no sane person would read it.
This section contains 4,611 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)