|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(c) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
2. What had happened to Mildred's house?
(a) It had been moved by a tornado.
(b) It was destroyed in a tornado.
(c) It was painted a bright orange.
(d) The floor was falling in.
3. Where was Zippy's bedroom?
(a) She shared a room with her sister.
(b) On the back of the house.
(c) She didn't have a proper bedroom.
(d) Next to Melinda's.
4. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn was over the age limit.
(b) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
(c) Carolyn was secretly married.
(d) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
5. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(a) 67 plus King.
(c) 3 including King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special talent, according to Zippy, did her mother have?
2. Where did most people bury their animals, defying city codes?
3. What one concession did Zippy want on her new bicycle that her father built for her?
4. What was Navajo?
5. How old was Dan when Melinda was born?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)