|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) Just a few pounds.
(b) The same as a small ship.
(c) Approximately 3000 pounds.
(d) 50 tons.
2. What card game did Zippy's father play with her one afternoon when he was home?
(a) 500 Rummy.
3. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) South of New Manchester.
(b) North of Epileptic City.
(c) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(d) East of Wichita.
4. How long did Zippy's family have the dog?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 14 years.
5. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Dan when Melinda was born?
2. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
3. What had happened to Mildred's house?
4. What was Dana wearing her first day at Zippy's school?
5. What was the name of the horse that Zippy's dad kept in the shed?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)