|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(c) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
2. What card game did Zippy's father play with her one afternoon when he was home?
(d) 500 Rummy.
3. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
(a) A pharmacist.
(b) A nurse.
(c) Her parent's best friends.
(d) An antibiotic.
4. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
(a) Her red hair.
(b) She owned a color wheel.
(c) She had a "good eye" for art.
(d) She was left-handed.
5. Who was Zippy talking to when she had her first big swear?
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the horse that Zippy's dad kept in the shed?
2. What happened when David Lee was wrestling and threw Zippy?
3. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
4. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
5. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)