|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
(a) "She's going to live with the Newmans."
(b) "Dad will never let her come back."
(c) "It won't be long now."
(d) "She's going to live with the gypsies."
2. What was Zippy's mother really good at?
(a) Cleaning house.
(b) Reading books.
3. What did Zippy's dad have a copy of hanging on the wall in the house that was decoupaged?
(a) The Bill of Rights.
(b) His driver's license.
(c) The Constitution.
(d) The Pledge of Allegiance.
4. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(a) 3 including King.
(d) 67 plus King.
5. What did Dana's parents do after work?
(a) The went bowling.
(b) They went home to get ready for the next day.
(c) They gambled at the riverboats.
(d) They went to bars to drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
2. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
3. Who did Zippy's dad say was Melinda's real dad?
4. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
5. What was the name of the horse that Zippy's dad kept in the shed?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)