|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Zippy's mother work at for a short time?
(a) The diner.
(b) At a departments store in the next town over.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The drugstore.
2. Which church did Zippy go to every Sunday with her mother?
(a) Jehovah's Witness church.
(b) Catholic church.
(c) The Jewish Synagogue.
(d) Quaker church.
3. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
4. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) The same as a small ship.
(b) Approximately 3000 pounds.
(c) 50 tons.
(d) Just a few pounds.
5. How many churches were in Mooreland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
2. What did Zippy's mom tell her she traded to get her from the gypsies?
3. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
4. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
5. What did Zippy's father lose gambling that belonged to her and only her?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)