|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
(b) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(c) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
(d) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
2. Where did Zippy's mother work at for a short time?
(a) The diner.
(b) At a departments store in the next town over.
(c) The drugstore.
(d) The gas station.
3. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
(a) Her red hair.
(b) She owned a color wheel.
(c) She had a "good eye" for art.
(d) She was left-handed.
4. What did Zippy tell Julie that her neighbor Edythe ate?
(a) Stews made out of puppies.
(b) Only vegetables.
(c) Brats with beer.
(d) Witch's Brew.
5. What did Zippy call her most beloved blanket?
(b) My Shirley Quilt.
(c) The doggy bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
2. What did the Jarvis's NEVER eat on?
3. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
4. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
5. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)