|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
(b) She was an adult.
(c) Sophomore in high school.
2. On the night of her sister's slumber party, what did Zippy think she saw in the trees?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her dog.
3. What lesson had Zippy's grandmother told Zippy's mom about marriage?
(a) That all men are stupid.
(b) That a woman has got to make herself absolutely clear, early on.
(c) That religion holds a marriage together.
(d) That marriage is a gift from God.
4. What rule did Zippy's father have about cards dealt by a dad?
(a) Players could exchange them.
(b) Players must accept them.
(c) They should always be worse cards than held by the dad.
(d) They should never be Aces.
5. What did Zippy call her most beloved blanket?
(a) The doggy bed.
(d) My Shirley Quilt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to Zippy's mom, did she and Zippy's father go to visit the gypsies one night?
2. What stalling games did Zippy play to keep from leaving for church on time?
3. What did Zippy think of the six of clubs in a deck of cards?
4. What did Zippy's mom think of Dan's ESP power?
5. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)