|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) A Baskin Robbins.
(b) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(c) Betty's Department Store.
(d) Four Gas Stations.
2. What did Zippy name the dog?
3. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
(a) Every day.
(b) Every week.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Once a month.
4. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(a) 3 including King.
(d) 67 plus King.
5. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
(a) "Dad will never let her come back."
(b) "She's going to live with the gypsies."
(c) "She's going to live with the Newmans."
(d) "It won't be long now."
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
2. What did Zippy's father's have everywhere he went?
3. What did Zippy tell Julie that her neighbor Edythe ate?
4. At Jiggers funeral, what song did Andy sing?
5. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)