|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) Approximately 3000 pounds.
(b) The same as a small ship.
(c) Just a few pounds.
(d) 50 tons.
2. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
(b) Just a coat hanger.
(c) The telephone.
(d) A small place for boots.
3. What did Mildred do when she heard that smoking was bad for her health?
(a) She quit for a year and then started smoking again.
(b) She only smoked four cigarettes a day.
(c) She started drinking instead of smoking.
(d) She never smoked again.
4. What did Zippy's dad give the dogs to bark at when he kept the dogs on his front lawn?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A racoon.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A skunk.
5. What was unique about Dana's parents?
(a) They were younger than most of the other parents.
(b) They had been married and divorced three times to each other.
(c) They were Cuban.
(d) They were older than most of the other parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Andy's most important talent?
2. What did Zippy's father's have everywhere he went?
3. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
4. During the big fight between Zippy's parents, what did Zippy's mom ask her father?
5. What was Zippy wearing in her second grade picture?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)