|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(b) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
(c) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(d) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
2. What was Ruth Huff's collie's name?
3. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
(c) Julie Newman.
4. When Zippy's mom got mad one time at her father, how did she leave the house?
(a) In Zippy's father's truck.
(b) On a tractor.
(c) On the lawnmower.
(d) On Zippy's bike.
5. Who owned the drugstore in town?
(a) Mr. Sterling.
(c) Doc Holiday.
(d) Mr. Blandings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
2. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
3. What was Dana wearing her first day at Zippy's school?
4. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
5. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)