|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Zippy's mom listen to on the television every Sunday?
(a) Gracie Allen.
(b) Betty White.
(c) The Lone Ranger.
(d) Batsell Barrett Baxter.
2. Which church did Zippy go to every Sunday with her mother?
(a) Jehovah's Witness church.
(b) The Jewish Synagogue.
(c) Catholic church.
(d) Quaker church.
3. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(b) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(c) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
(d) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
4. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
(a) He was grounded for a whole month.
(b) He had to help his dad put the door back on the hinges.
(c) He had to let Melinda ride to school in his car every morning for a week.
(d) He had to apologize to Melinda.
5. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
(a) His briefcase, and his cigarettes.
(b) His wallet, his lighter, and his gun.
(c) His bowling ball and his gun.
(d) His money clip and his lighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
2. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
3. How did Zippy get her name?
4. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
5. Which church was in the middle of town?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)