|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
2. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every day.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Every week.
3. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) During fair week.
(b) At Easter.
(c) Over Halloween.
(d) At Christmas.
4. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(b) Street lights.
(c) A cemetery and a funeral home.
(d) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
5. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
(b) Church records were not kept.
(c) The town wasn't around that far back.
(d) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
2. What was the name of the horse that Zippy's dad kept in the shed?
3. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
4. What did Petey's rabbit do to Zippy?
5. Who did Zippy's mom listen to on the television every Sunday?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)