|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
(a) She was left-handed.
(b) Her red hair.
(c) She had a "good eye" for art.
(d) She owned a color wheel.
2. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
(a) A long wig.
(b) Wavy and long with bangs.
(c) Curly and short.
(d) A Pixie.
3. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Every week.
4. How many churches were in Mooreland?
5. What was Navajo?
(a) The priest at the Catholic church.
(b) The only American Indian in town.
(c) Dave Newman's most beloved horse.
(d) The man who owned the Diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
2. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
3. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
4. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
5. What did Zippy's father's have everywhere he went?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)