|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every week.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Every day.
2. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) Tony Bennett.
(b) Bing Crosby.
(c) "Theme from a Summer Place."
(d) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
3. How many churches were in Mooreland?
4. What did Zippy's dad give the dogs to bark at when he kept the dogs on his front lawn?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A racoon.
(c) A skunk.
(d) A rabbit.
5. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
(a) A red shirt with no collar.
(b) A leather jacket.
(c) A coonskin hat like Davy Crockett.
(d) A cowboy hat and boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
2. What was Petey Scroggs known for?
3. What color was Kia's mother?
4. What was Navajo?
5. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)