|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Zippy's favorite campground?
(a) Lake of the Ozarks.
(b) Shadow Hill.
(c) Quiet Mountain.
(d) Tall Trees.
2. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) Community Christian Church.
(b) St. Joseph.
(c) Mooreland Friends Church.
(d) First Baptist Church.
3. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It was nursed to health.
(b) It usually died after a week or two.
(c) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(d) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
4. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
(a) A tail.
(b) A cone-shaped head.
(c) Crooked teeth.
(d) A deformed finger.
5. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) 50 tons.
(b) The same as a small ship.
(c) Just a few pounds.
(d) Approximately 3000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
2. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
3. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
4. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
5. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)