|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Ate it for breakfast.
(b) Gave it to Julie.
(c) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
(d) Buried it.
2. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(a) 3 including King.
(d) 67 plus King.
3. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
(a) A quarter.
(b) A penny.
(c) A dollar.
(d) It didn't cost any money to vote.
4. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) Approximately 3000 pounds.
(b) 50 tons.
(c) The same as a small ship.
(d) Just a few pounds.
5. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(b) Darren from Bewitched.
(c) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(d) Telly Savalas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
2. Why, according to Zippy's mom, did she and Zippy's father go to visit the gypsies one night?
3. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
4. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
5. Where did most people bury their animals, defying city codes?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)