|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
(a) His bowling ball and his gun.
(b) His money clip and his lighter.
(c) His briefcase, and his cigarettes.
(d) His wallet, his lighter, and his gun.
2. Why, according to Zippy's mom, did she and Zippy's father go to visit the gypsies one night?
(a) They wanted to see the gypsy fortune teller.
(b) They were drawn by the preaching wolves.
(c) They wanted to see the live animals.
(d) They knew there would be circus act.
3. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
(a) Mr. Sticks.
(b) Minnie Hodson.
(c) Timmy Allen.
(d) Josie Terrance.
4. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Jefferson Street.
(b) Cracow Ave.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Broad Street.
5. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) Church records were not kept.
(b) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
(c) The town wasn't around that far back.
(d) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Jiggers funeral, what song did Andy sing?
2. Who did Zippy's dad say was Melinda's real dad?
3. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
4. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
5. What was Ruth Huff's collie's name?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)