|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
(a) She was an adult.
(d) Sophomore in high school.
2. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Cracow Ave.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Broad Street.
(d) Jefferson Street.
3. What was Zippy's favorite campground?
(a) Tall Trees.
(b) Lake of the Ozarks.
(c) Shadow Hill.
(d) Quiet Mountain.
4. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Salvation Army.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(d) The Church of Christ.
5. What did Zippy's mom tell her she traded to get her from the gypsies?
(a) Pearl earrings.
(b) A bag of popcorn.
(c) A ruby necklace.
(d) A green velvet bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
2. When Zippy's dad gathered all his friends hunting dogs on his front lawn one night, what did he say he was doing?
3. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
4. What was Andy's most important talent?
5. How many churches were in Mooreland?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)