|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
(c) She was an adult.
(d) Sophomore in high school.
2. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
3. What was Zippy's cat's name that she thought she'd lost forever but later found inside Petey's house?
(d) It had no name.
4. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
(a) The Teardrop.
(c) The Driftwood.
5. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
(a) She owned a color wheel.
(b) She had a "good eye" for art.
(c) Her red hair.
(d) She was left-handed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
2. What stalling games did Zippy play to keep from leaving for church on time?
3. Who owned the drugstore in town?
4. How did Zippy get her name?
5. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)