|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
(a) The living room.
(b) The formal dining room.
(c) The study.
(d) The breakfast bar.
2. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
3. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) Community Christian Church.
(b) St. Joseph.
(c) First Baptist Church.
(d) Mooreland Friends Church.
4. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
(a) A pharmacist.
(b) Her parent's best friends.
(c) An antibiotic.
(d) A nurse.
5. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
(b) Bing Crosby.
(c) Tony Bennett.
(d) "Theme from a Summer Place."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Zippy's mom listen to on the television every Sunday?
2. What did Reed Ball threaten to do to Zippy's dogs if they didn't stop barking?
3. Where did Reed Ball, Zippy's neighbor, sit all the time and watch her house?
4. What did Zippy's father's have everywhere he went?
5. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)