|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Petey Scroggs known for?
(a) He could mix a chocolate Coke.
(b) He could sing like an angel.
(c) He could ride his bike without holding on to the handlebars.
(d) His cruel treatment of animals.
2. What stalling games did Zippy play to keep from leaving for church on time?
(a) "I Need Coffee Before Church."
(b) "I Can't Find my Other Shoe" and "I've Lost my Little Pink New Testament."
(c) I Need to Feed the Dog."
(d) "I Need to Brush my Teeth."
3. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
(a) Timmy Allen.
(b) Mr. Sticks.
(c) Minnie Hodson.
(d) Josie Terrance.
4. Who did Zippy's uncle marry and divorce four times?
(d) Funny Josie.
5. What did Zippy's father's have everywhere he went?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A whittling knife.
(c) His cellphone.
(d) A cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zippy's favorite campground?
2. What was Zippy wearing in her second grade picture?
3. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
4. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
5. When Zippy's dad gathered all his friends hunting dogs on his front lawn one night, what did he say he was doing?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)