|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(a) A Fry Daddy.
(d) Lots of bread.
2. What did Zippy's dad give the dogs to bark at when he kept the dogs on his front lawn?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A racoon.
(c) A skunk.
(d) A squirrel.
3. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) 600 people.
(b) About 300 people.
(c) A million people.
(d) 2000 people.
4. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
(b) She was an adult.
(c) Sophomore in high school.
5. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
2. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
3. Who did Zippy's mom listen to on the television every Sunday?
4. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)