|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Salvation Army.
(b) The Church of Christ.
(c) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(d) Her brother.
2. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) During fair week.
(b) At Easter.
(c) Over Halloween.
(d) At Christmas.
3. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
(a) A herd of Elephants.
(b) The Ballerina.
(d) Chuck the Bouncing Monster.
4. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
(a) He slapped her face.
(b) He stood silent in disbelief.
(c) He yelled at her.
(d) He threw water on her.
5. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
(b) Buried it.
(c) Gave it to Julie.
(d) Ate it for breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
2. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
3. Which church was in the middle of town?
4. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
5. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)