|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) A million people.
(b) 2000 people.
(c) 600 people.
(d) About 300 people.
2. What was Zippy's cat's name that she thought she'd lost forever but later found inside Petey's house?
(c) It had no name.
3. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
(a) She seemed unconcerned.
(b) She laughed until she cried.
(c) She cried with Zippy.
(d) She told Zippy she was very sorry.
4. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) About 10 miles.
(b) 500 miles.
(c) 120 miles.
(d) 16 miles.
5. When Zippy's dad gathered all his friends hunting dogs on his front lawn one night, what did he say he was doing?
(c) Going fishing.
(d) Watching for burglers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
2. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
3. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
4. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
5. What was the name of the horse that Zippy's dad kept in the shed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)