|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
(a) The living room.
(b) The study.
(c) The formal dining room.
(d) The breakfast bar.
2. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
3. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
4. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
(d) Taverns, theaters, or department stores.
5. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) East of Wichita.
(b) South of New Manchester.
(c) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(d) North of Epileptic City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
2. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
3. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
4. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
5. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)