|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy's dad give the dogs to bark at when he kept the dogs on his front lawn?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A racoon.
(c) A skunk.
(d) A rabbit.
2. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) 120 miles.
(b) 16 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) About 10 miles.
3. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(a) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(b) Darren from Bewitched.
(d) Telly Savalas.
4. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(b) Church records were not kept.
(c) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
(d) The town wasn't around that far back.
5. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) North of Epileptic City.
(b) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(c) South of New Manchester.
(d) East of Wichita.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zippy wearing in her second grade picture?
2. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
3. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
4. How many churches were in Mooreland?
5. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)