|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
(a) Zippy stole something from Julie's house.
(b) Zippy told Julie that she'd never liked her grandfather.
(c) Julie's mom appeared to like Zippy better than Julie.
(d) Zippy told Julie she was sorry about the death of her grandpa.
2. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
(a) He stood silent in disbelief.
(b) He slapped her face.
(c) He yelled at her.
(d) He threw water on her.
3. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) At Easter.
(b) At Christmas.
(c) During fair week.
(d) Over Halloween.
4. How many churches were in Mooreland?
5. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
(a) He played a card game with Zippy to cheer her up.
(b) He sat down and ate dinner without a word.
(c) He left the house with a .357 Magnum.
(d) He chuckled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
2. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
3. Where did Reed Ball, Zippy's neighbor, sit all the time and watch her house?
4. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
5. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)