|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
2. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(b) It usually died after a week or two.
(c) It was nursed to health.
(d) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
3. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(b) A Fry Daddy.
(d) Lots of bread.
4. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) Betty's Department Store.
(b) Four Gas Stations.
(c) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(d) A Baskin Robbins.
5. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
(a) The breakfast bar.
(b) The study.
(c) The living room.
(d) The formal dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
2. Which church did Zippy go to every Sunday with her mother?
3. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
4. What did Zippy see her next door neighbor do with a chicken one morning before church?
5. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)