|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
2. What was Petey Scroggs known for?
(a) He could mix a chocolate Coke.
(b) His cruel treatment of animals.
(c) He could sing like an angel.
(d) He could ride his bike without holding on to the handlebars.
3. Which church did Zippy go to every Sunday with her mother?
(a) Quaker church.
(b) The Jewish Synagogue.
(c) Jehovah's Witness church.
(d) Catholic church.
4. What was Zippy's favorite campground?
(a) Lake of the Ozarks.
(b) Tall Trees.
(c) Quiet Mountain.
(d) Shadow Hill.
5. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
(a) As "A warm day, too hot to think."
(b) As "an afterthought."
(c) As "Our little surprise."
(d) As "On Melinda's birthday."
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
2. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
3. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
4. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
5. What did Petey's rabbit do to Zippy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)