|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
(b) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
(c) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(d) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
2. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) Mooreland Friends Church.
(b) Community Christian Church.
(c) First Baptist Church.
(d) St. Joseph.
3. What did Reed Ball threaten to do to Zippy's dogs if they didn't stop barking?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Let them out of their cages.
(c) Poison them.
(d) Steal them.
4. What did Zippy call her most beloved blanket?
(a) The doggy bed.
(b) My Shirley Quilt.
5. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The Church of Christ.
(c) Salvation Army.
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy see her next door neighbor do with a chicken one morning before church?
2. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
3. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
4. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
5. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)