|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
(a) The study.
(b) The formal dining room.
(c) The breakfast bar.
(d) The living room.
2. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
(a) He slapped her face.
(b) He stood silent in disbelief.
(c) He threw water on her.
(d) He yelled at her.
3. Where did Reed Ball, Zippy's neighbor, sit all the time and watch her house?
(a) In his truck.
(b) From a treehouse in his front yard.
(c) From a swing set in his back yard.
(d) The front porch.
4. What did Reed Ball threaten to do to Zippy's dogs if they didn't stop barking?
(a) Steal them.
(b) Poison them.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Let them out of their cages.
5. Where did Zippy's sister pinch her when she came in late to church?
(a) The side of her leg.
(b) Her behind just before she sat down.
(c) He cheeks.
(d) The tender skin inside the upper arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
2. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
3. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
4. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
5. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)