|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
(a) His bowling ball and his gun.
(b) His money clip and his lighter.
(c) His wallet, his lighter, and his gun.
(d) His briefcase, and his cigarettes.
2. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
(b) Gave it to Julie.
(c) Ate it for breakfast.
(d) Buried it.
3. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) A small place for boots.
(b) The telephone.
(c) Just a coat hanger.
(d) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
4. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
(a) She was an adult.
(b) Sophomore in high school.
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because a short story was long enough.
(b) Because it would be stupid.
(c) Because no sane person would read it.
(d) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's father's have everywhere he went?
2. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
3. What did Petey's rabbit do to Zippy?
4. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
5. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)