|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy's dad give the dogs to bark at when he kept the dogs on his front lawn?
(a) A skunk.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A racoon.
(d) A squirrel.
2. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(b) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
(c) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(d) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
3. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) North of Epileptic City.
(b) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(c) South of New Manchester.
(d) East of Wichita.
4. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
(a) She didn't know how.
(b) Her brother hit her and knocked out her front teeth when she was little.
(c) She didn't know English.
(d) She slurred all of her words and her voice was very low.
5. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
2. What did Zippy call her most beloved blanket?
3. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
4. Which church did Zippy go to every Sunday with her mother?
5. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)