|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
(a) She didn't know English.
(b) She slurred all of her words and her voice was very low.
(c) Her brother hit her and knocked out her front teeth when she was little.
(d) She didn't know how.
2. Where did Reed Ball, Zippy's neighbor, sit all the time and watch her house?
(a) In his truck.
(b) From a treehouse in his front yard.
(c) From a swing set in his back yard.
(d) The front porch.
3. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
(a) Minnie Hodson.
(b) Mr. Sticks.
(c) Josie Terrance.
(d) Timmy Allen.
4. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(b) A Baskin Robbins.
(c) Four Gas Stations.
(d) Betty's Department Store.
5. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
(a) MoonPie and a Pepsi.
(b) Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.
(c) Cream cheese on rye bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
2. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
3. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
4. What did Reed Ball threaten to do to Zippy's dogs if they didn't stop barking?
5. Which church did Zippy go to every Sunday with her mother?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)