|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(b) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
(c) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(d) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
2. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Jefferson Street.
(b) Cracow Ave.
(c) Broad Street.
(d) Main Street.
3. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) About 10 miles.
(b) 16 miles.
(c) 120 miles.
(d) 500 miles.
4. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
5. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
(a) Josie Terrance.
(b) Minnie Hodson.
(c) Timmy Allen.
(d) Mr. Sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Reed Ball, Zippy's neighbor, sit all the time and watch her house?
2. What did Zippy's dad give the dogs to bark at when he kept the dogs on his front lawn?
3. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
4. What color was Kia's mother?
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)