|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Kia's mother?
(a) Snow white.
(c) Charcol Grey.
(d) Dark black.
2. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) About 300 people.
(b) 600 people.
(c) A million people.
(d) 2000 people.
3. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(b) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
(c) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(d) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
4. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
5. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
(a) His bowling ball and his gun.
(b) His money clip and his lighter.
(c) His wallet, his lighter, and his gun.
(d) His briefcase, and his cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
2. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
3. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
4. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)