|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(b) Salvation Army.
(c) Her brother.
(d) The Church of Christ.
2. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
(a) He had to let Melinda ride to school in his car every morning for a week.
(b) He had to apologize to Melinda.
(c) He was grounded for a whole month.
(d) He had to help his dad put the door back on the hinges.
3. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
(a) Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.
(b) MoonPie and a Pepsi.
(d) Cream cheese on rye bread.
4. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
(a) Zippy's father.
(b) The druggist.
(d) The barber Tony.
5. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
(a) Her parent's best friends.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A pharmacist.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
2. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
3. Which church was in the middle of town?
4. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
5. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)