|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
(a) The Driftwood.
(d) The Teardrop.
2. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(b) It usually died after a week or two.
(c) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
(d) It was nursed to health.
3. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(b) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
(c) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(d) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
4. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(c) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
5. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
2. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
3. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
4. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
5. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)