|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) Bing Crosby.
(b) "Theme from a Summer Place."
(c) Tony Bennett.
(d) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
2. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(c) A Fry Daddy.
(d) Lots of bread.
3. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
(b) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
(c) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(d) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
4. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) The Church of Christ.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Salvation Army.
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses.
5. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
2. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
3. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
4. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
5. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)