|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
(a) Her parent's best friends.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A pharmacist.
2. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(b) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(c) Darren from Bewitched.
(d) Telly Savalas.
3. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) At Easter.
(b) Over Halloween.
(c) During fair week.
(d) At Christmas.
4. How many churches were in Mooreland?
5. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
(a) He got one of his dad's guns and threatened to shoot off the lock.
(b) When Melinda opened the door, he told her he would kill her if she ever did that again.
(c) He took the bathroom door off the hinges.
(d) He left and got ready in the school bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
2. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
3. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
4. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
5. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)