|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(b) The Church of Christ.
(c) Salvation Army.
(d) Her brother.
2. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
(a) He stood silent in disbelief.
(b) He yelled at her.
(c) He threw water on her.
(d) He slapped her face.
3. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
4. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
(a) She knew where to hit that it would really hurt.
(b) She raised the knuckle of her middle finger.
(c) She wore a big ruby ring on her middle finger.
(d) She knew how to swing really hard.
5. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
2. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
3. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
4. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
5. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)