|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
(a) The barber Tony.
(b) Zippy's father.
(d) The druggist.
2. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(b) Darren from Bewitched.
(c) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(d) Telly Savalas.
3. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) St. Joseph.
(b) Mooreland Friends Church.
(c) Community Christian Church.
(d) First Baptist Church.
4. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(b) Street lights.
(c) A cemetery and a funeral home.
(d) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
5. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
(b) A small place for boots.
(c) Just a coat hanger.
(d) The telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Kia's mother?
2. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
3. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
4. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
5. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)