|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
(a) He chuckled.
(b) He sat down and ate dinner without a word.
(c) He left the house with a .357 Magnum.
(d) He played a card game with Zippy to cheer her up.
2. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
(a) A herd of Elephants.
(b) Chuck the Bouncing Monster.
(c) The Ballerina.
3. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) The telephone.
(b) Just a coat hanger.
(c) A small place for boots.
(d) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
4. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
(a) It didn't cost any money to vote.
(b) A penny.
(c) A dollar.
(d) A quarter.
5. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(b) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
(c) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(d) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many churches were in Mooreland?
2. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
3. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
4. What color was Kia's mother?
5. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)