|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(b) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(c) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
(d) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
2. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) Four Gas Stations.
(b) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(c) A Baskin Robbins.
(d) Betty's Department Store.
3. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) Mooreland Friends Church.
(b) Community Christian Church.
(c) St. Joseph.
(d) First Baptist Church.
4. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(a) A cemetery and a funeral home.
(b) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
(d) Street lights.
5. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(c) A Fry Daddy.
(d) Lots of bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Kia's mother?
2. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
3. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
4. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
5. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)