|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
(a) A coonskin hat like Davy Crockett.
(b) A cowboy hat and boots.
(c) A red shirt with no collar.
(d) A leather jacket.
2. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
3. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(b) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
(c) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
(d) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
4. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(b) Church records were not kept.
(c) The town wasn't around that far back.
(d) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
5. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(a) Lots of bread.
(b) A Fry Daddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
2. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
3. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
4. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
5. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)