|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(d) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
2. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) At Christmas.
(b) During fair week.
(c) Over Halloween.
(d) At Easter.
3. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
4. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
5. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(b) A Fry Daddy.
(c) Lots of bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which church was in the middle of town?
2. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
3. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
4. Who did Zippy's uncle marry and divorce four times?
5. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)