|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn was over the age limit.
(b) Carolyn was secretly married.
(c) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(d) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
2. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(b) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
3. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) About 300 people.
(b) 600 people.
(c) A million people.
(d) 2000 people.
4. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
(a) He got one of his dad's guns and threatened to shoot off the lock.
(b) He took the bathroom door off the hinges.
(c) When Melinda opened the door, he told her he would kill her if she ever did that again.
(d) He left and got ready in the school bathroom.
5. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
(a) She didn't know English.
(b) She didn't know how.
(c) Her brother hit her and knocked out her front teeth when she was little.
(d) She slurred all of her words and her voice was very low.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zippy get her name?
2. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
3. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
4. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
5. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)