|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
(a) He left the house with a .357 Magnum.
(b) He chuckled.
(c) He sat down and ate dinner without a word.
(d) He played a card game with Zippy to cheer her up.
2. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(b) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
(c) Carolyn was over the age limit.
(d) Carolyn was secretly married.
3. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) The town wasn't around that far back.
(b) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(c) Church records were not kept.
(d) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
4. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
(a) Her brother hit her and knocked out her front teeth when she was little.
(b) She slurred all of her words and her voice was very low.
(c) She didn't know how.
(d) She didn't know English.
5. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
(b) Just a coat hanger.
(c) A small place for boots.
(d) The telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
2. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
3. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
4. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
5. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)