|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
(a) Wavy and long with bangs.
(b) A Pixie.
(c) Curly and short.
(d) A long wig.
2. Who did Zippy's uncle marry and divorce four times?
(c) Funny Josie.
3. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
(a) He sat down and ate dinner without a word.
(b) He chuckled.
(c) He played a card game with Zippy to cheer her up.
(d) He left the house with a .357 Magnum.
4. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
(a) A quarter.
(b) A dollar.
(c) It didn't cost any money to vote.
(d) A penny.
5. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
(a) Lou Avenger.
(b) James Bond.
(c) The Godfather.
(d) Leonardo "The Lion" Gravitano Salvatore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
2. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
3. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
4. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
5. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)