|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
2. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
(a) She raised the knuckle of her middle finger.
(b) She knew how to swing really hard.
(c) She wore a big ruby ring on her middle finger.
(d) She knew where to hit that it would really hurt.
3. Who did Zippy's uncle marry and divorce four times?
(b) Funny Josie.
4. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(a) Street lights.
(c) A cemetery and a funeral home.
(d) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
5. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(c) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
2. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
3. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
4. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
5. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)