|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
(b) Taverns, theaters, or department stores.
2. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
(b) A small place for boots.
(c) Just a coat hanger.
(d) The telephone.
3. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It usually died after a week or two.
(b) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
(c) It was nursed to health.
(d) It joined the litter of other piglets.
4. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(c) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
5. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
(a) She told Zippy she was very sorry.
(b) She cried with Zippy.
(c) She laughed until she cried.
(d) She seemed unconcerned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
2. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
3. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
4. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
5. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)