|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) Church records were not kept.
(b) The town wasn't around that far back.
(c) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(d) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
2. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(a) Street lights.
(b) A cemetery and a funeral home.
(c) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
3. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Cracow Ave.
(b) Jefferson Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Broad Street.
4. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) At Christmas.
(b) At Easter.
(c) During fair week.
(d) Over Halloween.
5. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) East of Wichita.
(b) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(c) North of Epileptic City.
(d) South of New Manchester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
2. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
3. How did Zippy get her name?
4. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
5. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)