|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) Church records were not kept.
(b) The town wasn't around that far back.
(c) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(d) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
2. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Jefferson Street.
(b) Broad Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Cracow Ave.
3. Who did Zippy's uncle marry and divorce four times?
(b) Funny Josie.
4. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 16 miles.
(c) 120 miles.
(d) About 10 miles.
5. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) "Theme from a Summer Place."
(b) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
(c) Bing Crosby.
(d) Tony Bennett.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many churches were in Mooreland?
2. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
3. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
4. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
5. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)