|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(c) Salvation Army.
(d) The Church of Christ.
2. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) At Christmas.
(b) During fair week.
(c) At Easter.
(d) Over Halloween.
3. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) Betty's Department Store.
(b) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(c) A Baskin Robbins.
(d) Four Gas Stations.
4. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
(a) Lou Avenger.
(b) The Godfather.
(c) James Bond.
(d) Leonardo "The Lion" Gravitano Salvatore.
5. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(b) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
2. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
3. How did Zippy get her name?
4. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
5. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)