|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
(a) A pharmacist.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) Her parent's best friends.
(d) A nurse.
2. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
(b) It was nursed to health.
(c) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(d) It usually died after a week or two.
3. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) During fair week.
(b) At Christmas.
(c) At Easter.
(d) Over Halloween.
4. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Buried it.
(b) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
(c) Gave it to Julie.
(d) Ate it for breakfast.
5. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(b) A Fry Daddy.
(d) Lots of bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
2. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
3. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
4. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
5. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)