|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zippy get her name?
(a) After a character on television who was on the Davy Crockett Show.
(b) After the Zippy lighter fluid that her dad used in his lighter.
(c) After a little chimpanzee her dad saw roller-skating on television.
(d) After a Disney character.
2. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
(a) As "Our little surprise."
(b) As "A warm day, too hot to think."
(c) As "an afterthought."
(d) As "On Melinda's birthday."
3. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Ate it for breakfast.
(b) Gave it to Julie.
(c) Buried it.
(d) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
4. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) About 10 miles.
(c) 16 miles.
(d) 120 miles.
5. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Jefferson Street.
(b) Cracow Ave.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Broad Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
2. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
3. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
4. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
5. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)