|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zippy get her name?
(a) After a little chimpanzee her dad saw roller-skating on television.
(b) After the Zippy lighter fluid that her dad used in his lighter.
(c) After a Disney character.
(d) After a character on television who was on the Davy Crockett Show.
2. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(c) The Church of Christ.
(d) Salvation Army.
3. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) At Easter.
(b) Over Halloween.
(c) During fair week.
(d) At Christmas.
4. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because a short story was long enough.
(b) Because it would be stupid.
(c) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
(d) Because no sane person would read it.
5. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
(a) Wavy and long with bangs.
(b) A Pixie.
(c) A long wig.
(d) Curly and short.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
2. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
3. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
4. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
5. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)