|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(a) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
2. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(b) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
(c) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(d) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
3. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(a) Street lights.
(b) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
(d) A cemetery and a funeral home.
4. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The Church of Christ.
(c) Salvation Army.
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses.
5. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
(a) He played a card game with Zippy to cheer her up.
(b) He sat down and ate dinner without a word.
(c) He chuckled.
(d) He left the house with a .357 Magnum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
2. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
3. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
4. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
5. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)