|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zippy get her name?
(a) After the Zippy lighter fluid that her dad used in his lighter.
(b) After a Disney character.
(c) After a character on television who was on the Davy Crockett Show.
(d) After a little chimpanzee her dad saw roller-skating on television.
2. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
(b) A small place for boots.
(c) The telephone.
(d) Just a coat hanger.
3. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) 2000 people.
(b) About 300 people.
(c) 600 people.
(d) A million people.
4. What color was Kia's mother?
(a) Charcol Grey.
(c) Snow white.
(d) Dark black.
5. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
(d) Julie Newman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
2. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
3. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
4. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
5. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)