|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
(b) "Theme from a Summer Place."
(c) Bing Crosby.
(d) Tony Bennett.
2. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
(b) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(c) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(d) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
3. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
(a) The Teardrop.
(d) The Driftwood.
4. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because it would be stupid.
(b) Because a short story was long enough.
(c) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
(d) Because no sane person would read it.
5. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
(a) She cried with Zippy.
(b) She told Zippy she was very sorry.
(c) She seemed unconcerned.
(d) She laughed until she cried.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many churches were in Mooreland?
2. Which church was in the middle of town?
3. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
4. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
5. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)