|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) Four Gas Stations.
(b) Betty's Department Store.
(c) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(d) A Baskin Robbins.
2. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) The telephone.
(b) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
(c) Just a coat hanger.
(d) A small place for boots.
3. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) South of New Manchester.
(b) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(c) East of Wichita.
(d) North of Epileptic City.
4. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
(b) Julie Newman.
5. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
(d) Taverns, theaters, or department stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
2. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
3. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
4. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
5. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)