|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(d) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
2. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
(a) As "Our little surprise."
(b) As "On Melinda's birthday."
(c) As "A warm day, too hot to think."
(d) As "an afterthought."
3. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
(d) Taverns, theaters, or department stores.
4. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Ate it for breakfast.
(b) Gave it to Julie.
(c) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
(d) Buried it.
5. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(b) South of New Manchester.
(c) East of Wichita.
(d) North of Epileptic City.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
2. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
3. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
4. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
5. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)