|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
(b) Because a short story was long enough.
(c) Because no sane person would read it.
(d) Because it would be stupid.
2. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) Just a coat hanger.
(b) A small place for boots.
(c) The telephone.
(d) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
3. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
(a) A Pixie.
(b) Curly and short.
(c) A long wig.
(d) Wavy and long with bangs.
4. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(a) A cemetery and a funeral home.
(c) Street lights.
(d) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
5. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
(c) Julie Newman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
2. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
3. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
4. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
5. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)