|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) East of Wichita.
(b) South of New Manchester.
(c) North of Epileptic City.
(d) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
2. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Ate it for breakfast.
(b) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
(c) Gave it to Julie.
(d) Buried it.
3. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
(a) A herd of Elephants.
(b) Chuck the Bouncing Monster.
(d) The Ballerina.
4. How did Zippy get her name?
(a) After a character on television who was on the Davy Crockett Show.
(b) After the Zippy lighter fluid that her dad used in his lighter.
(c) After a little chimpanzee her dad saw roller-skating on television.
(d) After a Disney character.
5. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
(a) The barber Tony.
(b) The druggist.
(c) Zippy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
2. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
3. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
4. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
5. Which church was in the middle of town?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)