|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion, Qualities of Light, or Disasters Involving Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Jefferson Street.
(b) Cracow Ave.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Broad Street.
2. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) At Easter.
(b) Over Halloween.
(c) At Christmas.
(d) During fair week.
3. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(b) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(c) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
(d) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
4. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(b) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because no sane person would read it.
(b) Because a short story was long enough.
(c) Because it would be stupid.
(d) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
2. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
3. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
4. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
5. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)