Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
2. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(d) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
3. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
4. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) During fair week.
(b) At Easter.
(c) At Christmas.
(d) Over Halloween.
5. Who did Zippy's uncle marry and divorce four times?
(c) Funny Josie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
2. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
3. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
4. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
5. How did Zippy get her name?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)